Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
g35 exterior > g37
g37 interior > g35

pick what suits you're desires

Old 10-08-2010, 05:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Where do you live? Cause in socal i see just as many 37's as 35's, if not more
You are obviously mistaken. I live in SoCal (LB area) and drive through the entire LA, OC, and IE regions. I see a G35 Coupe about every five minutes while driving both on the freeway and city. I will be lucky if I spot more than five G37 coupes per day.

Old 10-08-2010, 05:25 AM
Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by WLMNGTN310
You are obviously mistaken. I live in SoCal (LB area) and drive through the entire LA, OC, and IE regions. I see a G35 Coupe about every five minutes while driving both on the freeway and city. I will be lucky if I spot more than five G37 coupes per day.
Man.. I see 5 g37's a day too... If I go to the dealership *laughs*

I live in a smaller city in Canada, I've seen maybe 2 g37's on the road. There are more g35's then before, but it's still not a common car (for the people who even know what an Infiniti is around here). I'd imagine that it sucks if you live in a larger area and can't afford a $200,000+ car.. g35/g37? Pshhhh....

Old 10-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by WLMNGTN310
There's a lot of 37's near San Diego.

Last edited by herrschaft; 10-08-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:19 PM
My wife and I drive an 07 g35 manual. She loves it as much as I do. It's really up to you which car you pick because in the end you'll be the one who drives it everyday. I personally would pick the g37. It was just out of my price range. It looks damn sexy on thr road when it has some nice rims. G37 like many have said has the 35 beat in many areas but I feel like the g35 is a classic and is irreplaceable. I've got plenty of comments and praise on my 35. I advise you test drive thr one you think will keep the longest because one day you'll be bored with it. It's like every girl lol.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:43 PM
get a 37.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Irrelevant
Yet another name-calling internet tough guy. Yawn.

Sedans are not known for style. They're known for hauling babies around in the backseat. They have a purpose in life. That purpose is not great style - it's more utilitarian. Getting groceries. Taking the dog to the vet. Cheaper insurance rates. Blending in with the masses who drive uninspiring vehicles.

The EVO is a particularly odd animal. It looks like a car a fifty year old empty-nester would drive around...except some models have this "look at me, I'm a sixteen year old who thinks I drive a fast car" wing on the back. Factory Rice.

I've nothing against EVO owners (except those who can't debate without resorting to juvenile name calling). They are welcome to enjoy their cars and think they're fast, just as G35/37 owners are welcome to the same. I'm just not a fan of four door sedans. I suspect the same can be said for most G coupe owners - otherwise we'd have bought the sedan version.

Sorry you took my post personally. The point I was trying to make is that it's pretty much pointless to debate which car is faster, because the answer is - none of them.

You can have the final word if you wish. I am genuinely happy you enjoy your EVO. It certainly has the ability to be quicker than the G.
I can honestly say that my 07G35 SEDAN looks more aggresive then any G couple does stock. And for that matter so does an EVO. Which are legendary cars in their own right. Funny that you think you look so "fast" and sporty in your coupe when my sedan is actually lighter.

Originally Posted by chrcarlo
So all of those BMW/Mercedes/Audi sedans are not stylish? If i'm not mistaken, those cars scream style and status.

I'm not gonna bother even acknowledging the posts about four doors and evo owners. It's pretty clear you are indeed, a douche.

agreed.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by _RR_
I can honestly say that my 07G35 SEDAN looks more aggresive then any G couple does stock. And for that matter so does an EVO. Which are legendary cars in their own right. Funny that you think you look so "fast" and sporty in your coupe when my sedan is actually lighter.
Where did I write anything about looking "fast" in a coupe? G-sedans are slow. G-coupes are slower. My own G-coupe is slow. Evo's are slow.

When I want to go fast I get on this:
[/url

When I want to go faster, and do so legally, I drive to my local airport and rent an airplane.

BMW/Mercedes/Audi sedans have a little style, but their respective coupes are generally much more stylish in my opinion.

Four doors scream "grocery getter" or "baby on board". Nothing wrong with that if that fits the needs of the driver.

I'm at a loss for why we're having this conversation. Next thing I read on here someone is going to write that their Impala has more style and looks more aggressive than a Corvette.

Forgive me. I just can't see a four door econobox with a turbocharged engine and a ricer wing looking better than a G-Coupe. Then again I never understood why people modified Chevrolet S-10's in the early 1990's, or used spacers to put their tires six inches outside the fenders of their Honda Civics in the mid-late 90's. I also don't understand why people buy tires that are to small for their wheels to get that "stretched" look. When I see that I think "Wow, they spent so much on their wheels they ran low on cash and couldn't buy tires that fit." I know that's probably not the case.

I guess the point is there's no accounting for taste. Everyone has something a little different they like...some of us have something very different we like. One person may look at a BMW 5-series and think the styling looks great...I look at the same car and see a grocery-getting Pontiac Grand Prix.

I own a four-door Jeep Grand Cherokee. I hate it. It's ugly from a style standpoint, but it serves it's purpose...getting groceries, hauling landscaping supplies around our yard, plowing through the snow on the four or five days a year it's an issue, and blending in with the masses driving 16 m.p.g. S.U.V.'s. Did I mention I hate it? Stupid thing feels like it's going to roll over every time I turn a corner. 300 horsepower in a 5000 lb vehicle with a center of gravity four feet high is just ridiculous. People must love these things though because they're everywhere.

I'm sure your sedan looks great. Someday I'll probably have to own a sedan as well. When that day comes I'll look for something that is as stylish as the utilitarian nature of a sedan allows...but if it weren't for the need for utility I'd be looking at the coupe version of that hypothetical sedan.

And that sedan will not look like a riced-out econobox when I drive it off the dealership lot...or any time thereafter for as long as I own it. Such is my perrogative, and should not be interpreted as telling an EVO owner they have bad taste. It's just they have a different idea of what they find attractive.

After all...someone has to love the fat chicks.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
After all...someone else has to love the fat chicks.
Fixed it for ya!

Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by partyman66
Fixed it for ya!
Thanks.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Received 162 Likes on 116 Posts
Lol / thread.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
How many times are you going to post your Hayabusa? lol?

Motorcycles are great and all, but now it's like you're comparing more than apples and oranges.

The problem here is we're comparing CARS. That excludes motorcycles and yes, it most definitely excludes renting airplanes at the local airport.

When it comes to cars, which is the case, either the G35 and G37 are great choices. They're sedan version are also just as good. It seems you hate anything that doesn't run on two wheels or belongs at an airport, so why don't you just sell your G35 and get off the forum. Go join hayabusa.com or rentingairplanesatmylocalairporttogofast.com.

By the way, my evo has an RS trunk. AKA, wingless.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Yeah well I've got both of you beat.

My G has twin V-tech chips with quad turbonaters installed in series. 700whp!!!
I eat Evo's and Hayabusa's like a fat kid eats cake...

Old 10-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
^ hella sick yo. You can probably eat his rental airplanes too!

Old 10-09-2010, 03:28 PM
How many times are you going to post your Hayabusa? lol?

Motorcycles are great and all, but now it's like you're comparing more than apples and oranges.

The problem here is we're comparing CARS. That excludes motorcycles and yes, it most definitely excludes renting airplanes at the local airport.

When it comes to cars, which is the case, either the G35 and G37 are great choices. They're sedan version are also just as good. It seems you hate anything that doesn't run on two wheels or belongs at an airport, so why don't you just sell your G35 and get off the forum. Go join hayabusa.com or rentingairplanesatmylocalairporttogofast.com.

By the way, my evo has an RS trunk. AKA, wingless.
lol

You're right. Either the G35 or G37 are great choices. Sedans as well for people who need utility. Evo's for those who want a little more performance and fewer creature comforts. If I had to drive a sedan, the G37 would be on the short list...along with the M37&56.

Arguing which car is faster is like betting on which turtle out of five is faster. Makes for great drunken barroom debate, but pointless otherwise. While I go rip off a few sub-3 second 0-60's during my ride this afternoon I'll ponder how much faster a G-sedan or Evo is than my Coupe. That's how ridiculous this debate is.

By the way, you were the one who brought the first non-relevant vehicle into the discussion. By your logic, you're less qualified to be here because you don't even own a G...you should be over on the EVO forum. Since I believe that logic to be flawed I won't suggest you do that.

I commend you for composing a post without resorting to name-calling. That indicates a higher level of maturity may be present than previously displayed. Perhaps there's hope yet for more intellectually stimulating discussions here on g35driver.com.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Decisions Decisions (35 or 37) ?