G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Hid pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Gdriver90
I cant post all my pics in here, then it would seam like im trying to thread jack.
Or might generate a topic worth discussing..

Old 03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bob.On.Whidbey
Congrats on successfully making your car look retarded.

Reminds me of the Hondas I see driving around in the bright sunlight with their aftermarket "glare bulbs" burning.

LOOK AT ME! I HAVE RIDICULOUS BLUE HEADLIGHTS THAT ILLUMINATE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT LOOK AWWWWWWESOME TO MY RICER BUDDIES! I RoX0rs!

God save us.
so sad that people tell others how and what to do with there cars
or its rice or looks stupid..... just because you dont like it does that mean everyone else will hate it also

Do i hate that someone could not afford the navi system or the sunroof or the rear spoiler or brembo brakes package or afford window tint or because it says skyline......who really cares that i have 12k hids....... i guess i should get a sticker kit and put them all over the car so when some one comes to steal my parts they will have a check-list and add my 12k hids sticker also. Got to love the G35 Driver forum **** dictator parts and accessory dont do that type people.

_______________Some of you Dudes act like lil Girls ......its illegal or u gonna get in trouble.....I bet some of you ask for permission before you get on top of the girl or grown *** men wearing pajamas with the feet in them aka 1 piece sets.

If some of you were on fire i would not even **** on you.

Attached Thumbnails G35 Hid pics-6a00d83455fe3469e201287647792b970c-800wi.jpg  
Old 03-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Received 49 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by nelsond
or its rice or looks stupid..... just because you dont like it does that mean everyone else will hate it also

Do i hate that someone could not afford the navi system or the sunroof or the rear spoiler or brembo brakes package or afford window tint or because it says skyline......who really cares that i have 12k hids....... i guess i should get a sticker kit and put them all over the car so when some one comes to steal my parts they will have a check-list and add my 12k hids sticker also. Got to love the G35 Driver forum **** dictator parts and accessory dont do that type people.

_______________Some of you Dudes act like lil Girls ......its illegal or u gonna get in trouble.....I bet some of you ask for permission before you get on top of the girl or grown *** men wearing pajamas with the feet in them aka 1 piece sets.

+1 I agree, EVERYONE had their own opinions. and its YOUR car do what ever you want to it.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by hpun49
Assuming you meant wet sanding. It depends on the condition of the headlight. For scratches I would start with 400-800. For yellowing 1000-1500. Now there are many kits that has all the sand paper you need.
Plastx still works well tho
thanx

Old 03-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
ok thanx guys for the wet sanding info and the 12k hid looks nice when i drive and they are not to bright but just right... Dont knock it until you try it
You dont get it do you...

It's not about "brightness." It's about light output (lumens) vs. glare and how it's not only unsafe for the you, the driver, but even more so to the people who are driving around you. The higher the temperature, the LESS lumens there are. 6k Bulbs have somewhere around 2.9-3k lm. Your 12k bulbs have about 30% less than that. In layman's term, your crap lights are putting out 30% less light than 6ks. What you're seeing when you talk about "brightness" is nothing other than the obnoxious glare put out by 1. your NON projection headlights (which only compounds the problem) and 2. your bulb itself.

Im going to assume you've never driven towards someone with 12k bulbs, because if you did you would never think to do it because it's absolutely retarded. It literally blinds oncoming traffic. So, do we really wanna try it before passing judgment? Mmm.. Not so much. It's proven, scientifically, to be bad.

And I'm also glad to see you seem to be above the law. Way to rep!

Old 03-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
so sad that people tell others how and what to do with there cars or its rice or looks stupid..... just because you dont like it does that mean everyone else will hate it also

Umadbro?

It's not just about what we "*****" think. Keep in mind 99.9999% of the people you're driving behind and against will be pissed off and think the exact same thing, that "this ******* is a dumbass".

If you drove head-on into a pole and I saw it, I would point and laugh then walk away.

Old 03-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Who cares what anyone thinks there is always someone that will dislike something or always wanna be safe or complain about something illegal.

Like in cali they have the dumb smog laws and only allow low octane gas.
In maryland we have 87-94 and you can get purple race gas at sunoco 108 octane
and in maryland if your car is low to the ground they dont even test you for emissions so i cant wait till someone complains so they can take that also. Some of yall really need to get out the house wash your car and go get some *** lls

Old 03-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
Nelsond, if you're refering to the headlight cover I'd suggest using 3M headlight restoration kit. It is the best on the market and makes all others look minor league. Will the cops in Maryland put up with those blue headlights....guess you'll find out??
Gary
+1 much better than sandpaper.. And wow thats bright! I am sure you can see everything at night but I would have just upgraded to 06+ projectors.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Inbeforeflame

Sanded??? Try using PlastiX first...
GJ predicting the flame

Originally Posted by gary c
Nelsond, if you're refering to the headlight cover I'd suggest using 3M headlight restoration kit. It is the best on the market and makes all others look minor league. Will the cops in Maryland put up with those blue headlights....guess you'll find out??
Gary
3M headlight restoration kit is incredible. It was the first thing I purchased to use on my G.

Originally Posted by Bob.On.Whidbey
Congrats on successfully making your car look retarded.

Reminds me of the Hondas I see driving around in the bright sunlight with their aftermarket "glare bulbs" burning.

LOOK AT ME! I HAVE RIDICULOUS BLUE HEADLIGHTS THAT ILLUMINATE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT LOOK AWWWWWWESOME TO MY RICER BUDDIES! I RoX0rs!

God save us.
You are something else Mr iTouch. haha

Ricer posts ricer reply.