Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by CharlesHubular
I bet Jason bought it.
Charles,

I don't understand why you would say that like you don't know that I did after we already came to a price agreement for the billet grille and bumper inserts, did you change your mind, I was ready to ship them out to you? Oh and if your life partner is still interested in the LHD conversion parts we can discuss it further, you have my e-mail, let me know.

Jason

Old 04-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
^ oooooOOOoOoOoOO

BURNNNNNNN

Old 04-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
Originally Posted by DGP-G35
Charles,

I don't understand why you would say that like you don't know that I did after we already came to a price agreement for the billet grille and bumper inserts, did you change your mind, I was ready to ship them out to you? Oh and if your life partner is still interested in the LHD conversion parts we can discuss it further, you have my e-mail, let me know.

Jason

Old 04-06-2011, 02:33 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
LOL. Nice come-back

Old 04-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow...

Old 04-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by bmw745
u stupid mother****er do u kno if i did say that or no.so if this guys say i ****ed ur girl friend so u ganna believe them right. do u ganna joke about it will be very funny aaaaaaahhhhhh

Translation:

You are not intelligent and you engage in sexual intercourse with women that have already given birth to a child. Are you completely sure that I did say "that" or not? If the skies say "I mated with your girlfriend" You are going to believe them. Am I correct? Would you possibly jest about it? It will be quite humorous! Giggle Giggle... Chuckle Chuckle...

Old 04-06-2011, 05:01 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
^ I nominate you to fix Google translate

Old 04-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Enjoy your personal insults, I'm done with this thread.

Jason
why are you still posting if you are done with this thread? Seems like you just need some attention....

Old 04-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
this has been greatest 40 minutes i have ever spent on this forum reading this thread. thank you, thank you sooo much.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Unhappy

Originally Posted by VeRDE35
why are you still posting if you are done with this thread? Seems like you just need some attention....

Well if you read what has been posted you would already know the answer to your own question. But for your sake I'll say once again that I was only explaining as to 'why' in the hope that the banter would end and nothing more, if anything it's the continual posts like yours (and the previous jab from Charles) that bring me back here as I have every right to explain and even more right to defend myself. If you truly want me to go away then why even bring it back up? Sometimes leaving a thread helps make the problem better (tried that) and sometimes it does not... in this case it only got worse and the attacks and insults continued to another level, so I tried to apologize and explain my side.

I am not the attention seeker here, it's the people that continually take jabs at my expense so they can impress their forum buddies with like mindsets (those are the people truly seeking attention, applause, high fives and so on from the G community, not me).

You are dealing with someone that, more than likely, has a far higher IQ and more life experience so please do yourself a favor and just let it be, do not try to read more into my posts than what is stated, your psych evaluation comments will only serve to dig you into a very deep hole (I happen to be highly educated in that field). If you want a psych eval here you go, it's people that feel threatened by others that are obviously smarter than they are and can only make attempts at retaliation by tossing out insults and/or personal attacks that truly create the problems on public forums.

I have tried to set things straight, I explained, apologized and even countered back at Charles for his 'jab'. By the way Charles, all in good fun, I seriously meant nothing by it, just tossing it back at you since that seems to be the accepted theme here.

Now can we please just move along, really! yes REALLY!!!

*Again, sorry for the long winded post, if you read it, sorry for having to go back into this again because some people simply refuse to let it go and carry on as adults.

** Oh and to show I don't take myself too seriously I'll say it before someone else does... "and he's back!"

Regards,
Jason

Last edited by DGP-G35; 04-06-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by bmw745
im the owner of g35 in boston this guys what they re saying is not true. the only think i sad was has skyline badge and tein susp that all.i want u guys ask him if i told him that i ****ed his girl too in the skyline like he sad. listen guys im mass license car dealer and i know what is g35 coupe and nissan skyline. i want him if hi has the ***** so he will call me again
I guess funding cuts for Education began in the East Coast? But hey, more money for War!

Old 04-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well if you read what has been posted you would already know the answer to your own question. But for your sake I'll say once again that I was only explaining as to 'why' in the hope that the banter would end and nothing more, if anything it's the continual posts like yours (and the previous jab from Charles) that bring me back here as I have every right to explain and even more right to defend myself. If you truly want me to go away then why even bring it back up? Sometimes leaving a thread helps make the problem better (tried that) and sometimes it does not... in this case it only got worse and the attacks and insults continued to another level, so I tried to apologize and explain my side.

I am not the attention seeker here, it's the people that continually take jabs at my expense so they can impress their forum buddies with like mindsets (those are the people truly seeking attention, applause, high fives and so on from the G community, not me).

You are dealing with someone that, more than likely, has a far higher IQ and more life experience so please do yourself a favor and just let it be, do not try to read more into my posts than what is stated, your psych evaluation comments will only serve to dig you into a very deep hole (I happen to be highly educated in that field). If you want a psych eval here you go, it's people that feel threatened by others that are obviously smarter than they are and can only make attempts at retaliation by tossing out insults and/or personal attacks that truly create the problems on public forums.

I have tried to set things straight, I explained, apologized and even countered back at Charles for his 'jab'. By the way Charles, all in good fun, I seriously meant nothing by it, just tossing it back at you since that seems to be the accepted theme here.

Now can we please just move along, really! yes REALLY!!!

*Again, sorry for the long winded post, if you read it, sorry for having to go back into this again because some people simply refuse to let it go and carry on as adults.

** Oh and to show I don't take myself too seriously I'll say it before someone else does... "and he's back!"

Regards,
Jason

Old 04-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
I guess funding cuts for Education began in the East Coast? But hey, more money for War!
He is foreign and English is not his first language. Just something to keep in mind while we all try to decipher what he is actually saying.

Jason

Old 04-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
I don't know. I've met some F.O.B. that spoke very little English, but were able to express themselves perfectly using the written form of the English language via text messaging.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by icrazy2u

If that was directed at me then right back at you and we can all agree to let it go. I'll leave the thread as soon as the personal attacks and insults toward me stop, I think that's fair, as would any of you.

Jason

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.