G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Received 227 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by IAG
I'm going to have to agree with Jason on this. I have been lurking on this site for quite a while for information/DIYs/etc because it is an incredible resource. But I have been reluctant to post due to the overwhelming snobbery.

For example, I have 06 SS coupe (spoiler delete) on 20" Zenetti Flows with Nitto 555's and a drop in K&N filter.....but the overwhelming majority of this board would say its "ugly, not my taste man, blah blah blah" unless you have 5/16 spacer or CAI...lame. My coupe is a head turner - I get asked every day if it is brand new and/or a G37...but haterz gonna hate

So in conclusion, I agree with you Jason.
this pretty much speaks for itself about your "taste"
https://g35driver.com/forums/media-s...low-coupe.html

yup those wheels definitely turn heads

Old 04-04-2011, 11:23 AM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,016 Likes on 791 Posts
sabertooth tiger
Originally Posted by IAG
I'm going to have to agree with Jason on this. I have been lurking on this site for quite a while for information/DIYs/etc because it is an incredible resource. But I have been reluctant to post due to the overwhelming snobbery.

For example, I have 06 SS coupe (spoiler delete) on 20" Zenetti Flows with Nitto 555's and a drop in K&N filter.....but the overwhelming majority of this board would say its "ugly, not my taste man, blah blah blah" unless you have 5/16 spacer or CAI...lame. My coupe is a head turner - I get asked every day if it is brand new and/or a G37...but haterz gonna hate

It's not that at all, it's because your wheels are ugly pieces of **** and you have no taste, that's really all there is to it.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
On board computer ??
Key less entry. Key less start. Key less go.??
Dual power seats ???
I think you have to break the steering column for keyless go mode LMAO

Old 04-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by IAG

I don't think the Zenetti's are ugly... but it sounds like.........

Old 04-04-2011, 12:27 PM
IAG
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by calcul8
It's not that at all, it's because your wheels are ugly pieces of **** and you have no taste, that's really all there is to it.
haha such a welcoming forum

Edit: so long as you drive an OB coupe, 6MT with 19" Volks, coilovers, painted grill, and spacers of many types

Old 04-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Oh dayum got dat tricktronic son

Old 04-04-2011, 12:31 PM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,016 Likes on 791 Posts
sabertooth tiger
Originally Posted by IAG
haha such a welcoming forum

Edit: so long as you drive an OB coupe, 6MT with 19" Volks, coilovers, painted grill, and spacers of many types
Not exactly true. I've got over 4,000 posts here so I obviously feel welcome, despite my having a "loser" DG sedan, automatic, with coupe 19"s, Z springs & shocks and no spacers. I'll cop to the painted grill but I did that myself.

Personally, whenever I see those types of wheels what I see if this:

If that's the look you're going for, then more power to you and I'm happy that you enjoy it. When I see something like that, especially on a G, I throw up a bit in my mouth.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:32 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by Calamity
Oh dayum got dat tricktronic son
^+1! Tricktronic is the way to go.

Hey, where can I order a new tricktronic decal?

Old 04-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by IAG

I suggest you choose your sides carefully... The entire point of this thread is this guy selling his LHD converted Skyline. But the entire disagreement in this thread is this idiot named Jason thinks this scammer or joker is just misinformed, is mad about the OP and the other guys messing with him about it, and thinks we should be informing him that his info is incorrect. Everything else including personal likes and dislikes is completely irrelevant to anything going on, and to bring any of that up is an idiotic attempt of distraction... which will probably work because we don't take the interwebs that seriously.

Last edited by dofu; 04-04-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:46 PM
IAG
Originally Posted by dofu
I suggest you choose your sides carefully... The entire point of this thread is this guy selling his LHD converted Skyline. But the entire disagreement in this thread is this idiot named Jason thinks this scammer or joker is just misinformed, is mad about the OP and the other guys messing with him about it, and thinks we should be informing him that his info is incorrect. Everything else including personal likes and dislikes is completely irrelevant to anything going on, and to bring any of that up is an idiotic attempt of distraction... which will probably work because we don't take the interwebs that seriously.
touche'

well lets clear the air on that - the LHD converted Skyline is priceless (regardless of sellers motive)

I don't know the aforementioned Dr. J, but his point of this site turning from a resource turned elitist club holds weight.

As for the wheels, i'll just have to snap some pics but i digress, carry on!

Old 04-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm going to see his SKYLINE today for SH%ts and Giggles... and test drive on Triktronic mode....

Old 04-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by FutureGDriver
I'm going to see his SKYLINE today for SH%ts and Giggles... and test drive on Triktronic mode....

wtfuxx??? seriously? Take some pics while you're at it lolol

Old 04-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
^ Don't accept any candy from the guy on your test drive.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
Originally Posted by calcul8
Not exactly true. I've got over 4,000 posts here so I obviously feel welcome, despite my having a "loser" DG sedan, automatic, with coupe 19"s, Z springs & shocks and no spacers. I'll cop to the painted grill but I did that myself.

Personally, whenever I see those types of wheels what I see if this:

If that's the look you're going for, then more power to you and I'm happy that you enjoy it. When I see something like that, especially on a G, I throw up a bit in my mouth.
Is that a rag top on the rear half of the car?

Old 04-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Does this smell like chloroform?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.