Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
subscribed for a good time

Old 04-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
This post and my previous post are NOT meant to inflame any further banter. I am simply going to explain myself and apologize so that we can move on and hopefully get along since I am no G expert, though I do have 20+ years in the auto industry. I will surely require some of the vast knowledge about this vehicle that is available here and I know that many of you taking jabs at my expense know far more than I do about the G. I am not a bad guy, actually far more considerate than most people that I meet but I guess I just have a different outlook on life and the way other people deserve to be treated (at least until they prove otherwise). Let me also say that I do not know the person that this thread was started about, nor do I know anything about the vehicle in question. My point was not about the particulars of that vehicle.

Ok guys first off I will apologize for attempting to interject my opinion, very sorry! The continued banter over it is totally unnecessary. My initial point here has since been forgotten and now it's just become a bandwagon of personal attacks and insults with me returning to this thread in order to attempt to put out the fire and move along. I truly wish to take the high road here but I don't see the need for the continual attacks and insults. I say I am leaving so the insults increase, are you guys truly that bored and cannot think of better ways to spend your time (I am just as guilty but I only wish to end it and nothing more).

Everyone keeps inferring that I am the mad one but yet many of you just keep it up, so who's mad here really, as if to antagonize for your own entertainment and others with a like mindset (for the sake of an internet group high five). The personal attacks and insults (calling somebody an idiot is just plain rude) are totally unwarranted.

Just realize that my opinion is just as valid as anyone else here and I have just as much right to post my opinion on this public forum as anyone else, no matter who agrees or disagrees.

I know that many others out there 'get it' since I have received messages stating so and it appears someone had the courage to post in agreement even in light of the 'angry mob' that was sure to follow (with even more insults... see what I am saying). To those of you that took what I said as nothing more than one man's opinion and let it go (agreed or disagreed no matter) without tossing out personal attacks/insults... thank you.

To those of you that feel this need to take jabs at other peoples expense because you find it entertaining or it somehow makes you feel better I am truly sorry that you choose to function in such a way (we are all equal here and we all have a right to be treated fairly and with some respect).

My failed attempt at some reasoning with some of the elitist attitudes that dwell here was obviously foolish so I will not bother in the future.

Once again I do apologize and hope that everyone involved just moves along and gets back to the real reason that we are all here to begin with, the G. I have learned much from all of you regarding the G and find this great resource to be very valuable (thank you all for your contributions).

Sorry for wasting your time if you read all of my apparently worthless posts in this thread. Hopefully at least some of you gave what I have stated some consideration. I know this is what society has deemed appropriate behavior for the internet these days but it's truly a poor way to treat others.

Thanks again,
Jason

* And yes I know that was long winded, sorry, to those that took your time to read it... Thank You (even if you disagree I appreciate your time).

Last edited by DGP-G35; 04-04-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
I'm sure I said it before, but don't take these posts seriously. It's all in good fun.

If you start a thread requesting help, i'm fairly sure you'd get that help without any BS from random members. This thread just happens to be a joke since the OP posted something entirely shocking and stupid, and the theme just carried on. (I mean, come on. Look at the thread title)

It would be foolish to think the entire forum operates like that because during my ownership of the G, I've gotten all the help I needed. And I'm sure others have as well.

Personally, I like the fact that this forum has so many jokers going around. I don't want a forum that seems to be run by police officers/DPRK.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
^ And to add to that and edit my post...

Nobody here likes scammers and as a community, we work against them. This guy might not have ripped anyone off yet, but his ad is ridiculously misinforming and so we have members here messing with him about it... he brought it upon himself. Now if it was a joke, well, we'll find out. But when someone jumps in to defend a scammer or such by bashing the members of this community, you should be able to figure out what kind of reaction you'd get by now.

Now, that doesn't mean we think you're a horrible person because you obviously wanted to help someone, but it shows you were missinformed and ignorant about the situation you were jumping head first into.

Last edited by dofu; 04-04-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:42 PM
^ Hey dofu, I saw your post on EvoEmpire about the CF vinyl? Did you ever get any?

offtopic I know, but how far offtopic can you go on a topic that's already offtopic. what?

Old 04-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang DGP. Your really butt hurt about this. Take a few.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chrcarlo
I'm sure I said it before, but don't take these posts seriously. It's all in good fun.

If you start a thread requesting help, i'm fairly sure you'd get that help without any BS from random members. This thread just happens to be a joke since the OP posted something entirely shocking and stupid, and the theme just carried on. (I mean, come on. Look at the thread title)

It would be foolish to think the entire forum operates like that because during my ownership of the G, I've gotten all the help I needed. And I'm sure others have as well.

Personally, I like the fact that this forum has so many jokers going around. I don't want a forum that seems to be run by police officers/DPRK.
+1.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Received 513 Likes on 420 Posts
i like turtles

Old 04-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Not yet, I've been too busy/occupied to check with him, but you just reminded me and I just shot him a pm!

Old 04-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Let's lighten the mood with a picture of my favorite artist.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
Originally Posted by jake_91306
i like turtles
you always tell me to hide mine ......

Old 04-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
man there is nothing i hate more then online preachers. what is a online preacher u ask? well its one who always preachs online "dont do this and dont do that" yet im 90% sure at some point in their life theyve done the same thing. fkn hyprocrits

Old 04-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by chrcarlo
Is that a rag top on the rear half of the car?

Don't make fun of such a classy vehicle

I'd trade my G for that anydayyyyyyy

Old 04-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ok...soo the seller canceled out on test driving the car since it's Raining a storm here in Boston.....i guess he does not want to expose his SKYLINE to the rain....ohh well...it was FUn while it lasted.........for those that Took this THREAD Sooooooooo Serious ...def. Dont belong in Forums.....

Old 04-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Yes, that car is the Audrey Hepburn of automobiles. So classy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.