G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I love my infiniti, why all the hate???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Next time someone says must be nice and I had to pay for mine...Laugh and say "yea looks like it" idiots. I use to get that. Morons, work harder and buy one if you don't like it. Never stops amazing me...I started mowing lawns when I was 12 and when I was 15 had a crew...First cars, MR2, 300ZX, Dominator 5.0 and it just got worse from there. Always because my dad was a doctor people would say spoiled brat...Um dumbarse I paid for these, put the Twinkie down and go get a job!

Old 04-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by takeNotes
03 sedan 120k for 9.5?! You got ripped off buddy. Im a dealer myself and i bought my 04 coupe with 59k miles in mint condition from the auction for 11.5. Sedans run MUCH cheaper (generally 1-2k) but whatever floats your boat.
I found out they actually went by the kbb value which was about right. The car is in good condition, never had any major accident and only 2 owners...

All highway miles...

It just needs some loving...

Old 04-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by PorschePhD
Next time someone says must be nice and I had to pay for mine...Laugh and say "yea looks like it" idiots. I use to get that. Morons, work harder and buy one if you don't like it. Never stops amazing me...I started mowing lawns when I was 12 and when I was 15 had a crew...First cars, MR2, 300ZX, Dominator 5.0 and it just got worse from there. Always because my dad was a doctor people would say spoiled brat...Um dumbarse I paid for these, put the Twinkie down and go get a job!
Haha looks like we were the same.. i had a crew of 7 mowed 56 lawns a week... i was making damn good money and when i turned 16 bought my first car... 2001 WS6.. but i was 16 and was stupid and wrecked it a year later...than my dad took money out of my account and bought a 98 lumina ( still have it, my DD) Then once i moved, out bought a SRT-4.. I know i know ( but made some serious power, after mods) Ex-wife bought it from me .. And now i have my Baby Clifford ( and another car and truck) Can not stand spoiled kids....

Old 04-14-2011, 07:51 PM
LOL... I cant stand spoiled kids like these teenagers be getting their rich mamas and daddies to buy these nice bmw's for them as graduation gifts.

LOL...

But alas i dont even have credit and i was barely able to secure an auto loan for 10k. I gotta pay this crap off anyways, but my credit should be damn good when it's all said and done and if the car lasts im gonna upgrade to a new one or a recently used one later on down the line.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Diaz
Can not stand spoiled kids....
+ 1, Big time.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Received 52 Likes on 33 Posts
There are some current and past G owners that hate on our cars too, because they bought a lemon or had a bad experience. For the most part, I think the G is a good car. I love my G, I didn't buy for performance mostly for looks, so I don't really car that a BMW out performs it. I think the G looks way better. Congrats on the purchasing the G and happy moddings.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by chainsaw shawn
Hey guys im new to this forum, first car infiniti G35 sedan 03 model. Brought it with 120k miles. runs like a dream not many problems. I took it for inspecting even though it was already inspected when i brought it from the auto auction. The car was worth 8k and when the total came to 9.5 i brought it. alot of people. co-workers felt i got jipped or i didnt know what i was doing. Blah, blah, blah.

Now there are a few minor tech issues, I'm repairing the belt because of cracks, i gotta replace the radio which fizzled out and change the ac control kit. And fix the motor for the lateral motion in my driver's seat. But all in all. for my first car it's wonderful.

I'm gonna be doing alot of customizing such as wood grain kit, ripping up and replacing the leather interior. upgrading the engine parts. brake kits, etc.

But all of them can only see the flaws. I only took my good friend's opinion and brought the car from what i was told because infiniti's can last a good minute.

Why all the hate? The car hasnt showed any problems yet, i use it for work and making errands. nothing cross country... lol.

Hey I know who you are, it's a small world,lol. Forget the haters. Congrats on your G and welcome to the forum.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:50 AM
Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts
Since we're on the topic of haterzzzz.......

Old 04-15-2011, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator
Received 127 Likes on 105 Posts
Thanks Tian!

Originally Posted by Tian

Old 04-15-2011, 03:20 AM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by takeNotes
03 sedan 120k for 9.5?! You got ripped off buddy. Im a dealer myself and i bought my 04 coupe with 59k miles in mint condition from the auction for 11.5. Sedans run MUCH cheaper (generally 1-2k) but whatever floats your boat.

It depends on where you buy it though. Like in CA.. people charge more by a good amount. I remember when I was looking for my car.. I kept going through the ads and when I thought that I found a good one.. i'd click on it.. only to find out that it's being sold in like the middle of nowhere in Kansas or something lolol.

I got my Sedan for 8.5k with around 95k miles or so. When I tell people how much I got it for people are always like damnnnn that's so cheap! I've had it for a bit over a year.

No one ever hates on my car though .. I get crap about the color sometimes, but that's about it

Last edited by prinny; 04-15-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:39 AM
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
LOL @ people saying people can't afford these cheap $10,000 cars. That how I bought mine as a first car

Old 04-15-2011, 05:11 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
if your a super cheap person and are willing to wait it out or you are a dealer and have access to auctions then there is a better deal to be had but that price for that car is pretty decent so i wouldn't really worry about what people have to say. as long as your happy with it then thats what matters. it also doesnt matter your age most people are losers and it takes them forever to get anywhere in life so they hate seeing us young people have nice things especially when they drive a clattery junk box.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by PorschePhD
Always because my dad was a doctor people would say spoiled brat...Um dumbarse I paid for these, put the Twinkie down and go get a job!
Hahaha yeah same kinda situation here bro. My dad invented the machine that makes the Blooming Onion at Outback Steakhouse(I know, I know, say you don't believe it haha I swear on my life it's true, it's a legit patent from 1992) so I constantly get the spoiled brat crap..

Old 04-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Received 162 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by nicker
Hahaha yeah same kinda situation here bro. My dad invented the machine that makes the Blooming Onion at Outback Steakhouse(I know, I know, say you don't believe it haha I swear on my life it's true, it's a legit patent from 1992) so I constantly get the spoiled brat crap..
That's cool! Im star struck lol

Old 04-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by nicker

That's not really something you'd normally hear someone lie about because of how random it is hahah

But that's pretty legit though

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I love my infiniti, why all the hate???