G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Vendor: strafe automotive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by nuge88

I don't wanna be the douche bag here so could you at least cancel the refund of $735, charge it back and continue with my order.. I really want the Full refund as my first choice... But if you guys would work with me. go through with my canceled order.. Your call. Talk to your boss before you reply back. I'm talkin EVERY single forum i know and find i'm gonna suggest everyone not go through you guys and go to a more reputable vendor. Like i said.. Ding in the business or a simple refund. You know damn well this was robbery. No warnings whatsoever. I PMed you straight from a post you made. And that post was not the link to the sale of these wheels providing me with any information of cancellation fee. I want a full refund or ATLEAST go through with my order.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
I'm inclined to delete this thread with the quickness but before I do answer me this, why are you calling Strafe out in this thread? Did you not read their disclaimer prior to placing your order?

Old 08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Lawrence@StrafeAutomotive

Ok Here goes,
What do you think you can accomplish by trying to strong arm me or make threats to go to the forums. Do you honestly think that makes me nervous and will help you in getting me to worry or change my policy? The disclaimers ar there for a reason. We do this to stop the dishonest or to protect myself and the buyer.
1st of all I am 1 of the owners of Strafe. 2nd of all do you think you're threats will do anything to change Our Policy. You were issued a Authorize.net invoice that directs you and states you by placing the order agree to our website disclaimers. You got a emailed receipt. Sorry but no company holds your hands on how to order. Alot of companies have cancel fees. I also want to inform you that buyers remorse or telling a company I don't want this order because I found a better deal on used ones would ever fly. The forum might go your way or might not. Who makes these, where we get these or how the process goes is really not a secret. We buy direct from wheel company and follow all their rules and guidelines and fees. We did not steal anything from you. You tried to cancel a order after it was processed for used wheels. Now you threaten me with this? I will talk to my partner after the holiday to discuss Our options. We will let you know. It will be either the cancelled order stands or we will process a new one.
Please refrain from any more threats or slanderous comments.
VR
Lawrence

Old 08-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
+1 it is 100% your responsibility to determine what your getting involved in before consenting.. Its the same with people that just click "Agree" without even reading... Sucks you lost $300, but next time I am sure you will look up the companies policies...

Old 08-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
NUGE:
I'm sorry i did say it wasn't a threat. I have the right to my opinion and Just a warning to all the buyers out there. I'm sure you have your reasons for your disclaimer but i was just going to share my opinion. Why buy from you guys when you guys don't even offer protection? More of a protection for you then it is to us, the buyer. Fitment factory offered a full refund and not only that they would actually replace damage wheels from shipping unlike your disclaimer stating. They actually say thanks and answer questions properly. I know they come with center caps but you didnt answer the question if they came with the varrstoen stickers for the center cap like i asked. I didnt say i needed my hand to be held to go shopping but would you like to deal with someone who's poor in customer service? Or go to a more reputable vendor then you guys? I do apologize for the insincere remarks but wouldn't you be mad about having to pay a 30% percent cancellation fee? I mean really? That high of a rate? I would rather just buy the wheels and sell them if i had known there was a cancellation fee. If you would please just charge back the 735$ and continue my order that would be great. The wheels don't arrive for a few weeks anyhow. Thanks

Last edited by Strafe Automotive; 08-03-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
NUGE: well it's the weekend so i'm not even gonna wait to go back and forth with you. either i get refunded the rest of my money which is $315 or I'm going to warn every single forum which can lead you to a loss way much worse then the $315 you've basically stole from me. disclaimer or not I have never read the disclaimer because you have never provided me with any of that information. i went through your name from a comment you made in a post. i did not go on your vendor listed thread to read up on the wheels listed that you guys offered to sell. so basically i never was told anything about your disclaimer nor did i sign anything to agree on any of your terms. I didn't get any of that information until you already refunded me. You didn't even give me a warning. face it. lets save your time and mine and please provide me with a refund. It's not a threat but i do have the right to speak my mind and just warn everyone about making orders from you guys rather then other reliable vendors. like I said.. a dent in your business? or a simple refund of money that was never yours.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Received 135 Likes on 114 Posts
as much as I hate strafe I still don't see why you made a thread bashing them over this? Most stores have restocking fee's/cancelation fee's they took time of thr day to place ur order etc thr time costs money & the 30% pays for thr time lost. I'm sure if you were doing somthing at work & were told nvm don't finish it you would still want to get paid for the time you spent on the work. Either agree to strafe's policys or don't buy from them. I can't believe I'm actually saying strafe is right but in this case they are.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
NUGE: are you ****ing kidding me a 30% cancellation fee? you didnt even give me any terms or anything. thats pure ****ing robbery! i want my money back or i'm definitely messing up your game here on the forum. these wheels arent even made to order so don't BS with me. fitment factory gave me a full refund for cancellation. you guys don't even make the wheel. you have LOTS of sets coming in anyways whether it's been bought or not. so don't play games with me.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
NUGE: whoa whoa there. i was only refunded $735 dollars. i paid 1050.. wheres my money?

Old 08-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Received 290 Likes on 218 Posts