G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Vendor: strafe automotive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Received 513 Likes on 420 Posts
Originally Posted by nuge88
it's not even really considered bashing. i did state "buyers be warned before purchasing from these guys.

Read their policy before buying anything from them"

it's a formal invitation for people to read the disclaimers before purchasing from you guys. i didn't say anything about NOT purchasing from you. Hey! i'm on your side idiot!. I just feel like i was stiffed. customers unhappy. customer sent tons of email over a WEEKEND cause you guys are out of office.. cause i was pissed. I apologized. you're unhappy. i'm unhappy. apologized to work it out. no reply. I'm a douche bag. you guys are douche bags.
Please forgive me. It seems like my English comprehension is a little rusty because your original post stated this:

I'd recommend buying from other vendors guys. you're better off ordering from direct vendors off the wheel websites. On the original wheel branded websites, you can type in your zip code and it will provide the closest dealer to you. they also give better prices as well. They also won't charge you an absurd 30% cancellation fee if something comes up either.

I'm a victim of this 30% loss. I lied and said i found new wheels but really something came up. These wheels weren't even in stock with this company. NOT ONLY THAT, Varrstoen isn't even making more polished sets of the 2.2.2 wheels (end of JULY stock.. which is why all varrstoen wheels are in stock but no polished sets were made unless you paid extra) so I probably would have had to settle for the new Hyper black 2.2.2 TE37 reps. Never have a dealt with such a business like these guys compared to more customer friendly vendor/companies. They call it "buyers remorse". Something came up and I needed the cash back. ended up losing 30% of $1050. Talk about a steal. Every single Authorized wheel company directly from authentic website's, for instance www.workwheelsusa.com, has had no problem giving me a refund. no questions asked.

buyers be warned before purchasing from these guys.

Read their policy before buying anything from them.

Old 08-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
You sure you arent John Kerry?

Old 08-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Received 290 Likes on 218 Posts

Old 08-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i knew someone was going to post that. recommending doesn't have to do with ones ability to NOT purchase what you did NOT recommend. saying You're better off doesn't say stay away from it completely.

perhaps i should have stated " i didn't say anything about NOT purchasing from you AT ALL" to make it more clearr

Last edited by nuge88; 08-03-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:32 PM
john kerry was cool

Old 08-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Received 513 Likes on 420 Posts
i knew someone was going to post that. recommending doesn't have to do with ones ability to NOT purchase what you did NOT recommend. saying You're better off doesn't say stay away from it completely.

perhaps i should have stated " i didn't say anything about NOT purchasing from you AT ALL" to make it more clearr
no, you should have stated something along the lines of "I just had a bad experience with xyz company, this may not happen to you but.... ... and please be aware of the disclaimer"

Old 08-03-2011, 06:42 PM
could have should have. who cares. people are reading this and people are replying. i look like a fool. they look like a fool. i'm bored. got time today. thinking to yourself i have no life? look whos on the forums reading and replying to this "useless" absurd post about a vendor

Old 08-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
aww yeah crawfishin

Old 08-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
Just wasted my time clicking on this op = douchecanoe

The following users liked this post:
nuge88 (08-03-2011)
Old 08-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Everyone here knows my opinion with Strafe and some of them know my current standing with them, I'm still going to chime in though....

OP, you ****ed up. You can't get in on a pre order then back out and want a full refund, that just doesn't happen. If you wanted to wait then you should have waited until the wheels were ready to chip and in stock. Now you just look like a dummy trying to come on here with zero rep and say Strafe is out to lunch. I'm the self titled "strafe hater" and I'm siding with them because of standings on past occupations.

Law, if you're going to have a hefty restocking fee or cancellation fee, I think it should be posted in every single ad you have on this site. Just because you have it on your website doesn't mean it applies to everything you have for sale (I've never even been to your website, I would not have known of the 30% cancellation fee) In future work add this to your disclaimer at the bottom of your sale threads.

The following 2 users liked this post by 4DGS:
naughty240 (08-03-2011), nuge88 (08-03-2011)
Old 08-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
I think common sense would tell you to find out a companies disclaimer before any online purchase or at least ask the company especially if they are car parts going through a middleman or distributor network.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:03 PM
yay! 4dgs well said.

this is america. not everyone has common sense.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Strafe has a disclaimer at the bottom of most of their threads. After reading that disclaimer (disclaimer being something that outlines problem areas in case anything were to arise) you would think you're done reading the disclaimer, not go on a search and search on their website for an elaboration of it.

Especially with something that has no written contract, the 30% cancellation fee wouldn't even hold up legally because the agreed amount of $1050 shipped was agreed through messages linked to prior conversations on the forum. In those messages nothing was mentioned about company policy and a very high cancellation fee.

EDIT: Nuge, I don't think you understand exactly what I'm saying, you ****ed up then came running out of a **** storm waving a gun at Strafe and then admitted to lying to them about your circumstances in which you requested a refund. Just because Strafe didn't bluntly tell you they had this cancellation fee doesn't mean they don't have it... it is touched upon on their website where you are very capable to view.

"This is America, not everyone has common sense"

That's good **** ^

naughty240 (08-03-2011)
Old 08-03-2011, 07:11 PM
correct. i also have my receipt as well not stating anything about the policy. no warnings or anything. I still vouch i'm a douche for sending a few over the edge emails over the weekend cause i was really pissed. they were closed and i couldn't wait for a reply. i eventually properly apologized and get nothing. so now i just post to warn others before buying.

i understand exactly what your saying. i'm open minded. i'm the villain. but so are they! most business's of any kind are all about the customer. customer no happy. yeah my fault. but they didn't do nothing about it even after an apology. not even a reply!

Last edited by nuge88; 08-03-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Your reciept being.... A paper receipt with an invoice number? Or a paypal transaction email.

naughty240 (08-03-2011)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vendor: strafe automotive