G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

"Use The Search"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by Silencer_0
I, and many others, don't mind helping noobs out if we see that they at least attempted to research the answers themselves before starting a thread. If your post shows that you put in a little leg work yourself, people will help just fine.

It's the noobs that literally only post "what's the best intake for our cars?", provide zero information regarding their car or what they expect out of the parts, that show us that they just want to be spoon fed all the answers. Those are the threads where you'll see all the deserved flaming.

Searching for something on the web or forum is kinda like a skill. I'm pretty good at finding things on my own, but I know people that don't know how to search the most simplest things on google. Just takes practice.
I'm right with you, Blue and GeeWillikers on this. Show some evidence that you at least made an effort (don't fake it, cuz we'll all know) , and even the crabbiest old men on here will help you if they can.

The following users liked this post:
Tabris (09-19-2011)
Old 09-19-2011, 05:35 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Wait, what?? Are you calling me and Bob crabby and old??

Why I oughtta, you young whippersnapper.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
^^ I searched the forums for the reason you changed you avatar, but couldn't find anything. Plz change it back to teh kitty cat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.