G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How much are you paying for an '05 6M coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 01:17 AM
Location: Phoenix, AZ -- why people live in the middle of the desert baffles me
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the dealer called me in early december and showed me the list of cars they're getting on the first shipment. one of them was exactly what i wanted (diamond graphite 6mt premium/aero). he said they're getting it mid-late january.

i don't see how people are getting them earlier since they shouldn't be off the ship. are there more cars available in LA? i'll go to LA if it means i can get one in 2 days.

Old 12-15-2004, 01:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by joeyjojoe
the dealer called me in early december and showed me the list of cars they're getting on the first shipment. one of them was exactly what i wanted (diamond graphite 6mt premium/aero). he said they're getting it mid-late january.

i don't see how people are getting them earlier since they shouldn't be off the ship. are there more cars available in LA? i'll go to LA if it means i can get one in 2 days.

You won't just be able to walk in as a regular customer though, because there are orders that exist, which were placed in advanced...or you really gotta know someone.

Old 12-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
See, I didn't even know that! All I knew was that they are going to be somewhere in LA according to my friend at Nissan. And to be honest guys, my friend is bypassing any special orders placed in advanced, because that is one of his job tasks. So no, not october for me....only a couple of days ago.
He also mentioned that if I really couldn't wait, he can have it expedited within 48 hours...don't ask me how he can pull that s**t off....I'm just excited, plus 2 weeks gives me time to setup insurance and make some last minute money
Hmm...if this is true, I am starting to think they may already have plenty of 6mt's sitting somewhere but they are not releasing them to their owners because of some marketing strategy. It is possible they may be getting more customers ordering because of the hype.

Old 12-15-2004, 02:53 AM
I just read everybody posts. My local North Cali dealership told me that there is a chance my car will come in at DEC 24th. MAYBE only. If this is the case, then It's only less then 2 weeks away. I'm getting my car w/ VPP discount for approx $35500~36K before tax & misc shiiiiit (See sig note below). It's basically fully loaded except SAT radio and the front lip, which I plan on getting a differ lip.

If some of ya are lucky enough to get it before years end, then enjoy that shiet..hehe...take pics =). IF not, then most likely people in Cali will get their in EARLY JAN 2005, while the rest of the states in MID to LATE JAN 2005, way EAST COAST, then probably EARLY FEB 2005 at worst. I do believe that some 2005 6MTs are at the LA port already though. If not, then they are about ready to ship out over at the JPN port.

Old 12-15-2004, 03:21 AM
i really dont think they are just sitting there, i definately think it makes more sense that there on the ship still or at port in LA. people who had there ordered placed in early october, i think only major dealerships got to order there cars in october.

good luck

Old 12-15-2004, 03:24 AM
some one should go to the freakin port at LA and check!

Old 12-15-2004, 09:52 AM
Ordered mine for $800 over invoice. Waiting game now.

Old 12-15-2004, 11:28 AM
East coast cars don't come through LA, they're point of origin is Port Elizabeth in NJ. Says it right on the window stickers.

Nissan employs DAS as its port processor (www.dasauto.com) they likely have the ship schedules for LA and NJ as well as the shipping manifests for the cars. If only we could look at those we may be able to pick out or own cars on the ships!

My dealer says that I'm still on track for a Dec delivery, the 28th was the last estimate via the computer. My order went in Oct 7th (the day I got my order number from the dealer as well). I negotiated off MSRP as I'm a repeat customer.

Old 12-15-2004, 01:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
(I am getting it for invoice out the door, so tax is included!)
Sounds you are bragging a little! I guess I would be too if I was going to get an 05 6MT before everyone else, and only pay invoice for it! You lucky guy! Take pix when you get it and let us know how if it really has "smoother shifting action"

Old 12-15-2004, 05:21 PM
working in torrance

man, i just started a new job in torrance and all three japanese car companies have their headquarters located within a stone's throw of each other. i wish there was some way i could get a g35c 6mt for invoice out the door, like our friend did.

hey gee_im_fast, what color combo did you get?

Old 12-15-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Wildcn
how u know when my order was placed?

cuz i m not even so sure myself, but i think it's Nov
Just from a previous post you said you put order in Dec. Which would mean delivery in Feb at the earliest.

Old 12-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by P_Diddy
Sounds you are bragging a little! I guess I would be too if I was going to get an 05 6MT before everyone else, and only pay invoice for it! You lucky guy! Take pix when you get it and let us know how if it really has "smoother shifting action"

Nope not bragging, I am actually am paying DEALER INVOICE not Consumer Invoice...talk about a corporate discount huh? So out the door including tax and FULLY LOADED DG, Premium Package, Aero Kit w/spoiler (4 piece), Navigation, Trunk Mat..

OUT THE DOOR: $37,127.78 Thats after taxes!
(includes $500 delivery)

I wish I could really share how much your dealer gets the car and options for but unfortunately I would be jeopardizing my friend, so maybe you can reverse engineer the cost I gave ya and see what the car really costs knowing that the options priced online is not waht I really paid for that option.

Old 12-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by 2005_G35
Just from a previous post you said you put order in Dec. Which would mean delivery in Feb at the earliest.

actuelly, acordin to my dealer, i m takin the G that is supposed to be in the show room. the demo. the G was comin before i even ordered it. but still he told me that it was comin in late jan or early Feb.

Old 12-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Nope not bragging, I am actually am paying DEALER INVOICE not Consumer Invoice...talk about a corporate discount huh? So out the door including tax and FULLY LOADED DG, Premium Package, Aero Kit w/spoiler (4 piece), Navigation, Trunk Mat..

OUT THE DOOR: $37,127.78 Thats after taxes!
(includes $500 delivery)

I wish I could really share how much your dealer gets the car and options for but unfortunately I would be jeopardizing my friend, so maybe you can reverse engineer the cost I gave ya and see what the car really costs knowing that the options priced online is not waht I really paid for that option.

what's the different between dealer invoice and consumer invoice?
which one's cheaper?

Old 12-15-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Wildcn
what's the different between dealer invoice and consumer invoice?
which one's cheaper?
Consumer invoice is what you see on the sticker and is what the dealer wants you to think he paid for and will not go lower than it.

Dealer Invoice is what you DON'T see, and it's what the dealer paid for. This is exceptionally lower than MSRP and fairly lower than Sticker Invoice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: How much are you paying for an '05 6M coupe?