G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How much are you paying for an '05 6M coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you go to that website and click on "The Offer" thats how u calcuate the purchase price.. because I am "extended family".

Old 12-16-2004, 11:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
If you go to that website and click on "The Offer" thats how u calcuate the purchase price.. because I am "extended family".
NISSAN uses a 2.87% discount. INFINITI uses a 1.65% discount. Add back a 2.5% delivery fee and you're a couple hundred over invoice.

http://www.insidenissan.com/vpp/nissan/offer.html

Last edited by texasag; 12-16-2004 at 11:48 PM.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by texasag
NISSAN uses a 2.87% discount. INFINITI uses a 1.65% discount. Add back a 2.5% delivery fee and you're a couple hundred over invoice.

http://www.insidenissan.com/vpp/vendor/offer.html
Yeap, you are right on the dot!

Old 12-17-2004, 12:07 AM
hmm we'll have to wait and see till saturday i guess...

you would think my friend would know this...or maybe hes pullin extra strings that i dont know bout...hmmm...cause he calculated it and so did I with the 2.87 and he told me that thats the price he will slap on the tag for the VPP...maybe cause hes the one who deals with VPPs? He isn't just a worker there but one of the highest levels in charge of distributions. Who knows, I'll keep you guys updated.

Last edited by Gee Im Fast; 12-17-2004 at 12:10 AM.
Old 12-17-2004, 12:27 AM
i cant wait for the dyno's and head to head speed test

Old 12-17-2004, 02:00 AM
"how much do people usually gettem?"

I'm getting an '05 DG 6MT coupe Nav/Prem/Trunk Mat/Aero 4 piece with chin spoiler for $348 over invoice. VPP. End of Dec or early Jan.

Old 12-17-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by hensta
"how much do people usually gettem?"

I'm getting an '05 DG 6MT coupe Nav/Prem/Trunk Mat/Aero 4 piece with chin spoiler for $348 over invoice. VPP. End of Dec or early Jan.
Thanks for the info, I will keep this in mind when I get my final price for the VPP at the dealership, hopefully like you, at the end of DEC or early JAN. =) We have similar cars minus the chin spoiler on mine, plus it being black..hehe.

Old 12-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Ok guys, here is what I found out, all cars are held back due to a few undisclosed reasons from NISSAN USA....and wholesale release is late December, but by the time dealers actually get them, it will be late to mid January. This is directly from the corporation. And there seems to be an abundant amount of black 6MTs fully loaded if thats what your into. The DG is going to be hard to come by fully loaded ( unless you're me ).

Old 12-17-2004, 05:09 PM
Location: Phoenix, AZ -- why people live in the middle of the desert baffles me
so now everyone is getting them in late january? or are you getting it in late january and i'll end up getting it in february? i'm going to be annoyed if its february. its moronic that the manual didn't come out at the same time anyway.

Old 12-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by joeyjojoe
so now everyone is getting them in late january? or are you getting it in late january and i'll end up getting it in february? i'm going to be annoyed if its february. its moronic that the manual didn't come out at the same time anyway.
Well with my friend in charge of distributions, I might get one shipped direct (since he manages what goes where) but it won't be until after december 28th...and even then...it might be early january for me (if all goes through) and mid to late january for everyone else, febraury for some people. The reason is because not only am I getting a VPP from him, but I'm getting it from the guy in charge of sending out the vehicles to dealers. But I am not getting my hopes up cause there seems to be some shady crap goin on on behalf of Infiniti/Nissan...but one things for sure, no dealer has any inventory or inventory list until late late december. All dealers have right now is thier "order" list.

Old 12-17-2004, 07:28 PM
OK........On a happier note....I'm getting mine tomorrow!..hehe..not!...messing. Wellz for me, I could wait til mid JAN...I waited for close to a year now..so why not another month. But thats about it =) This will allow me to save up more money to down on the car. But I'm all set with the money already though, just waiting on the car now basically. Anyways, blah!....hurry up Infiniti!!!..hehe.

Old 12-18-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by wunautica
OK........On a happier note....I'm getting mine tomorrow!..hehe..not!...messing. Wellz for me, I could wait til mid JAN...I waited for close to a year now..so why not another month. But thats about it =) This will allow me to save up more money to down on the car. But I'm all set with the money already though, just waiting on the car now basically. Anyways, blah!....hurry up Infiniti!!!..hehe.

K guys, here is the final word...MID to LATE January you will be able to go to the dealer and shop or claim your car, regardless if you have a VPP or are a shopper, but keep in mind most have been already sold once they hit the dealers lots, so if you plan on ordering one, go in ASAP and make sure this is the car for you and place your order because its first come first serve and all those who have already ordered will be ahead of you, even with the people who have VPPs. This is not a ploy to build up a hype. If they could sell the cars, they would because they are trying to meet strict quotas this year....so why the delay on this model...beats me.

Old 12-18-2004, 01:50 AM
perhaps true or not, but i got my 6MT's VIN today. My dealer shows its due into Port Elizabeth before Jan. After that, its on the truck until its mine. No excuses no hold. This thread sounds so strange having done this twice before....

Old 12-18-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by bigshark
perhaps true or not, but i got my 6MT's VIN today. My dealer shows its due into Port Elizabeth before Jan. After that, its on the truck until its mine. No excuses no hold. This thread sounds so strange having done this twice before....

Goodluck man, I hope you do get it before then. I am excited for you man! Keep us updated...and maybe pics? I am going to be restless for a while

Old 12-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Maybe they want to wait until next year to call them 2006's.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: How much are you paying for an '05 6M coupe?