G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

finnaly finished my g

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont live in the hood but i'm from there, ask anyone from toronto they'll tell you about valleywoods,you guys would be scared to go there.

Old 12-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
uh ohh.. e-thug ..... please mang you wouldnt be online right now talking about your "hood", omg thats another thing that kills me about online people... THUGs STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE INTERNET IS... trust me...i work with the hood.. but stay in the subarbs... so before you go online talking about how "thug" you are... you arent...

Old 12-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Britishbloke
Excellent posts by so many people. Valleywoods, good come-back on defending your decision to utilize spinners. Prolix, good post on "free speech".

I just went to Pep-Boys and got a smoking deal on, wait for it, a set of four spinners..oh yeah..who's drooling now. I plan on getting out my OEM jack and getting these puppies on. They're chrome, with a million spokes & they're 22'...I can hear the girls gasps as they see me rolling.
Secondly, I'm installing a big screen TV in my car, I've cleverly made a mount out of an old garbage can, spreayed it so it looks stock, it holds my 62' plasma a treat.

Thirdly, I'm going a different route on my headrest screens, I took a picture of a screen, enlarged it..then I laminated them. I'm going to stick these on the back of the headrests..they will look super!!!!

And finally, I just dented the rear of my car with the corner of the TV, looks good...

G-UNIT OUT!!!
...and nineteenthly, I'm a get 24" spinners, wit a PLASMA windshield wit virtual reality 3-D imaging, Heads Up Display Gangster Gattling Gun with built in HOE-TRACKER and a wet pad for the passenger seat (cuz my G is going to make all the honeyz wet y'all).

Fo-shizzle yo, Peace-out!

Last edited by neffster; 12-20-2004 at 06:43 PM.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Britishbloke
Excellent posts by so many people. Valleywoods, good come-back on defending your decision to utilize spinners. Prolix, good post on "free speech".

I just went to Pep-Boys and got a smoking deal on, wait for it, a set of four spinners..oh yeah..who's drooling now. I plan on getting out my OEM jack and getting these puppies on. They're chrome, with a million spokes & they're 22'...I can hear the girls gasps as they see me rolling.
Secondly, I'm installing a big screen TV in my car, I've cleverly made a mount out of an old garbage can, spreayed it so it looks stock, it holds my 62' plasma a treat.

Thirdly, I'm going a different route on my headrest screens, I took a picture of a screen, enlarged it..then I laminated them. I'm going to stick these on the back of the headrests..they will look super!!!!

And finally, I just dented the rear of my car with the corner of the TV, looks good...

G-UNIT OUT!!!

Old 12-20-2004, 07:05 PM
TO EACH HIS OWN!

Everyone has there own unique taste! I'm sure Valley posted because he is in a G35 forum. Not a BMW forum? Looks like the support isn't there!(what a shame!) Hey, its his money, car, etc...

Valley, hope you enjoy your G!!

Old 12-20-2004, 07:09 PM
Premier Member

Come on, the support is there, but people are entitled to an opinion. I think when I get my spinners on, people will laugh, they might laugh at my plasma that's actually as wide as the car, in fact I'm going to have too mount it on the roof..people will say."Oh, look at that pizza delivery guy, hang on..that's a 62" Plasma".

Sure they'll be drooling/laughing, but let me tell you this, no-one but a Hoe is rolling with me..

Neffster, I liked the gattling gun idea, I might do this..buy a Nerf gun, spray it black and mount that on the middle of the hood..no we're talking GANGSTA!!!

Fo-Shnizzle in the Bizzle ****..G UNIT OUT!!!

Old 12-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Well, I guess nobody hear has the same taste as me and that's cool. But here's a couple of retorts. 1, i got the dent the day before the pic so eat a di**.

Okay...but the car has two sides, hmmmm...maybe I should take some pics on the side that isn't busted.....LOL

Old 12-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Valleywoods,

I wont comment on your G as I think it's a matter of personal taste but, are you being fasicious about people being afraid to go into Valleywoods?? Lad, I believe you are leading people up the garden path about Toronto.

Last edited by GK88; 12-20-2004 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:06 PM
I didnt say I was a thug cause I'm not I just simply stated that I got my vocabulary from the hood. plain and simple. And I only mentioned it because I'm proud that I come from nothing and now I live in a nice home and have a nice car. You guys can all make jokes but really you didnt see me come onto your post and say that your car was sh** even though I dont like it. I must honestly say I'm shocked that you guys dont like it becuse I've had nothing but praise. I guess it's a toronto thing. And really before you judge why dont you ask some other people from toronto about malvern before you call it lame. All the people who get shot there probly dont think so. And about the volk's there o.k. but there not for me they are too plain, they look like they belong on a 1982 911. So all in all you guys dont like my car and that's cool but as for making fun me, I doubt you would do that in person, actually I guarantee you wouldn't. Don't worry I won't be posting anymore of my mods unless it's a three foot carbon wing. oh by the way even though you dissed me I'm really feelin' those rims raznips those are kinda hype. I like those more then mine too.

Last edited by valleywoods; 12-20-2004 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Premier Member

Valleywoods,

No offense mate, allright. It's just opinions..I hope you'll stick around.

Andrew.

Old 12-20-2004, 09:10 PM
IMHO put on the stock wheels sell those to another 14yr old, then the car will look right.

Old 12-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Valleywoods, bloke is right, take all the b/s with a grain of salt...
I only made the comment about the dent because it would bug the $hit out of me on my car.....
I'm sure you can afford many things, your home looks very nice actually, and the money you spent for the car and the upgrades obviously says your doing okay....

This is a very informative forum, with many people who will go the extra mile to help you any way they can.....

So, please don't judge us that hard, we may have been somewhat abusive, but if you ask for peoples opinions, they may tell you things that you didn't really want to hear....

Stick around and enjoy our sarcastic company.....

Old 12-20-2004, 09:29 PM
hey valleywood, i hope u'll still be here and posting ur new mods. its fun to see other people's mods and stuffs. i like spinners, but no offense, i dont like spinners on a G. Spinners are made for SUVs, in my opinion. but u like it, then i think its all good
good luck with those

Old 12-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Thanks guys I needed a laugh!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: finnaly finished my g