G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

finnaly finished my g

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 06:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wOw..... why a range rover??? i like range rovers, but not when they r on spinners.
the black machine in the garage

Attached Thumbnails finnaly finished my g-myride1.jpg  
Old 12-21-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by neffster
One question... why do you need a car to make "girls wet"? Can't you do that on your own???

LOL, HAHAHAHAHA. you made me laugh

Old 12-21-2004, 07:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dont care too much for the car, but do whatever you like. 'nuff respect for doing it all yourself though. I dont know why people are telling him to drive it off a cliff though? thats kinda harsh i think.. even if you dont like it.

i wont address any of the other comments other than to say that it all depends on your preferences. if you want to impress people (particularly girls), good luck, with the G your off to a good start.

Old 12-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Wow...an 8 page thread for this car. What a waste of space.

And by the way, I could care less if people think im being a dick or being mean to a fellow member. The car looks *** period. Anyone who thinks otherwise is probably just too nice to say otherwise.

To those of you who actually like the car...no comment...

Old 12-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by valleywoods
I didnt say I was a thug cause I'm not I just simply stated that I got my vocabulary from the hood. plain and simple. And I only mentioned it because I'm proud that I come from nothing and now I live in a nice home and have a nice car. You guys can all make jokes but really you didnt see me come onto your post and say that your car was sh** even though I dont like it. I must honestly say I'm shocked that you guys dont like it becuse I've had nothing but praise. I guess it's a toronto thing. And really before you judge why dont you ask some other people from toronto about malvern before you call it lame. All the people who get shot there probly dont think so. And about the volk's there o.k. but there not for me they are too plain, they look like they belong on a 1982 911. So all in all you guys dont like my car and that's cool but as for making fun me, I doubt you would do that in person, actually I guarantee you wouldn't. Don't worry I won't be posting anymore of my mods unless it's a three foot carbon wing. oh by the way even though you dissed me I'm really feelin' those rims raznips those are kinda hype. I like those more then mine too.
I'm always on this forum and never post, but this comment made me feel obligated to reply.

First and foremost I am from Toronto and your car is NOT "a toronto thing". I don't want everyone on this forum thinking that all G's in the great white north have spinners on them.

Secondly... about the Valleywoods hood thing. I don't think there is any "hood" in Canada that can even come close when comparing to certain areas in the US. I have lived and travelled enough in both the US and Canada to know that a rough neighborhood in Canada doesn't compare to one in the US. Making a statement like that portrays you as uninformed yet opinionated.... one of my biggest pet peeves.

Old 12-21-2004, 10:29 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
For now this thread is locked down. This kind of sillyness is totally unnecessary. I'll be looking at the details later to see if warnings are warranted.
NOW COOL IT!
GSM

Old 12-21-2004, 02:50 PM
O.F. Administrator
To those like DragonGcoupe, and BZABodyn who can't stomach Valley's ride, please refrain from diss'ing the guy.
He said, as a fellow G, that all he wants to do is share his ride. If you don't like it, then a short message like "no thanks" will suffice. Anything more like warring and being stupid will only get you into trouble. Consider this a warning...........
--------------

Kudos to Dennis', Wick', and Pfizzle for their level headed support. Thank God some of our members have some sense while others go a little astray at times.

Now let's all enjoy the Christmas season and be happy G's like we normally are. No more warring.

GSM.

Old 12-21-2004, 05:26 PM
O.F. Administrator
Bump!!!!!!!!!