G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Gialla grill/ rear window visor/ side skirts!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2011 | 01:37 AM
|
Brakes Gialla grill/ rear window visor/ side skirts!!

I've been visiting and reading this site and decided to sign up the other day. So I would like to introduce myself as the newbie lol.

The reason I'm posting a thread today is to ask you other G-Drivers if you can help with some parts I'm trying to find. Well of course I've found the parts online, It's just that I don't know if its reliable . If you can tell me any reliable vendors or sites where I can get these at a good reasonable price. I'm willing to buy replicas/ after-market IF THEY WILL FIT CORRECTLY. Thank you..

I'm looking for...
Gialla Grill (with out that middle bar)
Rear window visor
Head lamps (black housing)
Lip kit (which I don't know the name of the style)

Name:  carphotos002.jpg
Views: 5387
Size:  102.3 KB

Old 12-22-2011 | 02:38 AM
Hey, first of all, welcome to driver!

For the Gialla grill, here's a good replica at a good price. Many satisfied customers.

For the rear window visor, I wouldn't get it. It doesn't look good on our cars, especially if you already have a spoiler (look at picture above. Just doesn't flow right.)

For the headlamps, it's easy to paint the housings yourself. Here is a very good DIY by G35Papa.

Lastly, I don't know what lip kit you're talking about. But if it's the rear lip in the picture.... wouldn't go for it. Just my 0.02. A Nismo diffuser on the stock rear bumper or a Chargespeed rear bumper will look 100x better.

Good luck!

Old 12-22-2011 | 03:13 AM
That kit is not well pieced together... does not flow at all

id research the forums a bit and look at pics and get ideas before you bight the bullet and spend the money.

Old 12-22-2011 | 09:06 AM
Welcome to DRIVER & CONGRATULATIONS!

You can get the grille/roof spoiler you're looking for from IONIC, they're on our MARKETPLACE under verdor exterior. Headlamps SEARCH diy headlamp mod. Lip spoiler, check with www.everythingg35.com that's where I bought my spoiler before I went nuckingfutts with mods. G/L
Gary

Old 12-22-2011 | 04:56 PM
|
Originally Posted by chsieh
Hey, first of all, welcome to driver!

For the Gialla grill, here's a good replica at a good price. Many satisfied customers.

For the rear window visor, I wouldn't get it. It doesn't look good on our cars, especially if you already have a spoiler (look at picture above. Just doesn't flow right.)

For the headlamps, it's easy to paint the housings yourself. Here is a very good DIY by G35Papa.

Lastly, I don't know what lip kit you're talking about. But if it's the rear lip in the picture.... wouldn't go for it. Just my 0.02. A Nismo diffuser on the stock rear bumper or a Chargespeed rear bumper will look 100x better.

Good luck!
THANKS FOR THE ADVISE!
Ok out with the rear window visor. The headlamps I have now are foggy and yellow and its killing me every time I look at them. I've tried cleaning them but you can see this yellow film still. it's clear, but not brand new clear. And I didn't know it was called a diffuser lol. But the those things on the skirts are called what???

Old 12-22-2011 | 10:57 PM
I want to say they're Veilside's splash guards? Someone please chime in if I'm wrong.

Old 12-22-2011 | 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by theVILLE
I want to say they're Veilside's splash guards? Someone please chime in if I'm wrong.
Looks like it

Old 12-22-2011 | 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by INVADER_6MT
THANKS FOR THE ADVISE!
Ok out with the rear window visor. The headlamps I have now are foggy and yellow and its killing me every time I look at them. I've tried cleaning them but you can see this yellow film still. it's clear, but not brand new clear. And I didn't know it was called a diffuser lol. But the those things on the skirts are called what???
Perhaps buying 06+ projectors and painting themselves would be your best bet. It'll look a lot better too. (Just assuming that you have the 03-05 headlights) If not, then look into the headlight restoration kits. They usually work really well.

And the rear diffuser is the black thing. Screws right onto the OEM rear bumper.
Name:  rear_1.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  31.3 KB

Old 12-23-2011 | 01:05 AM
|
Originally Posted by chsieh
Perhaps buying 06+ projectors and painting themselves would be your best bet. It'll look a lot better too. (Just assuming that you have the 03-05 headlights) If not, then look into the headlight restoration kits. They usually work really well.

And the rear diffuser is the black thing. Screws right onto the OEM rear bumper.
I have a O6 black. I'm looking at diffusers now. nothing that catches my eye. only carbon fiber, more money tho. I've tried restoring them doesnt work well. a quote from a friend " the more I try to get rid of them, the more they keep coming back!" don't ask to what he was referring to lol.

Old 12-23-2011 | 01:11 AM
|
geez those splash guards are 1k!!

Old 12-23-2011 | 02:04 AM
|
how about BUMPERS and LIPS??? I dont know which one to get maybe the trype r lip
TYPE-R lip
Name:  front-lip-type-r-01.jpg
Views: 1608
Size:  42.3 KB
kenstyle front bumper
Name:  kenstylebodykit.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  32.7 KB
stillen lip
Name:  front-stillen-lip-01.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  71.4 KB

Old 12-23-2011 | 03:09 AM
I think the OEM lip is pretty sick.

Old 12-23-2011 | 03:15 PM
|
Thats the lip i have now. it has a crack of the right.

Old 12-23-2011 | 03:18 PM
Really Needs a Life
we sell everything you are wanting...

however, those veilside ss do not fit well. No matter where/who you buy them from they will need modification to fit your g correctly/properly.

Old 12-23-2011 | 03:23 PM
|
Originally Posted by Dustin@StrafeAutomotive
we sell everything you are wanting...

however, those veilside ss do not fit well. No matter where/who you buy them from they will need modification to fit your g correctly/properly.
I will check out your site now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gialla grill/ rear window visor/ side skirts!!