G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Dude, Where's your car? Where's your car dude?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 04:49 AM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss... let us know when the cops find it.

Old 01-31-2005, 12:05 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damn! That's crazy! You sure you didn't think you parked somewhere else?

I don't think they can repo from you from a location other than your residence. I highly doubt they followed him to UNOs.

Old 01-31-2005, 12:15 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
holy s.hit! keep us informed of what happened in detail. did you have a spare key in the car? did you leave your car unlocked? did it get stolen by tow? what the deez? people who steal are gay.

Old 01-31-2005, 12:28 PM
Cmon Son!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have there been a lot of occurances of car theft that you all have heard of on this forum dealing with the G?

I thought they were pretty tough to steal!

Old 01-31-2005, 12:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
that sucks dude.....It always takes learning a lesson the hard way to change your ways....I had a shiny silver stereo in my honda and I got lazy and didn't take it off, and bam, it was stolen. Now I remove the plate every time. Several girls I know leave their purse on the seat while they go to the gym, and have gotten theirs stolen. A whole car is much more difficult though, especially since the cars have immobilizer chip or something. they must have been pros.

Old 01-31-2005, 06:01 PM
With which police department did you file stolen vehicle report? Considering vehicle immobilizer system, the only way they could have taken car is to tow it (or had your spare key or gotten key code and convinced dealer to provide key).

PS Can you confirm your occupation as shown in profile?

Last edited by mizzoutiger; 01-31-2005 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by mizzoutiger
PS Can you confirm your occupation as shown in profile?
Abso-freakin-lutely beautiful find!!! LMAO!!!

Old 01-31-2005, 07:45 PM
Yehh theres something about this whole situation that makes it hard to believe that it actually was stolen. If these theives stole your car, they had to be professionals, and if so why would they take a G if they are pro (even thuogh the G is one hell of a car).It was a tightly packed parking lot. I'm sure there were nice cars other than yours correct? This is the first incident i've ever heard of that a G was stolen with no trace left behind.

Old 01-31-2005, 09:37 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by RidinThaGSpot
That's right.. Me and my friends went out to Pizziera UNO for some dinner and by the time we came out, my car was gone. No broken glass or anything.. just gone. 2004 Red G35 6MT gone.. worst thing is i doubt i can afford to get another one.. this was killing me already... and to top it all off, i had my new mini iPod and my new Jacket in there AND i had two Stage 3 Rockford Subs and a Class D Rockford Amp in the trunk waiting to be installed. That's all gone now. I don't know what I'm supposed to get now because i doubt i can afford to get another one... Just had to vent..sorry.
That's got to be the sickest feeling in the world. That happened to friend some years ago, and she came back to where she left the car (at a church) and no car.......She stood there in disbelief for a few minutes and felt ill.
Like you, some personal effects were involved too -- ugggg.

You must have insurance for the car, and I think house insurance covered the personal effects, coats, money, etc.
Get your receipts together for the iPod, stereo equipement, and whatever was in there, and talk to your insurance people.

Sorry for your loss bro, I hope it works out for you.

BTW, if you are targetted by prefessional thieves, there's apparantly very little that can be done to stop them. They literally have the car on their trailer and gone within minutes. (with or without keys)
C.

Last edited by Msedanman; 01-31-2005 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:08 PM
and of all places it had to be in my town! now u got me all worried..

Old 01-31-2005, 11:13 PM
i think i left my spare keys in the cup holder but the cover thing was over it (not sure what it was called. my iPod and spare keys were in the covered cup holder and my cell phone was sitting on top of the cover. Also, there were no nice cars in the lot. Mine was just washed about an hour previously, waxed and detailed.. so it stood out i guess.

EDIT : Now that i think about it, the keys were in my jacket pocket.. which was also in the car. The reason i grabbed the other keys instead of reaching in the back seat to get the keys in my jacket were because the other keys had my gym scan thing on them and i needed that. Stupid ****ing me..but i still don't think that's how they got the car. Who would think to look in the jacket? U think insurance will give me a hard time for that?

Last edited by RidinThaGSpot; 01-31-2005 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:17 PM
i think i left my spare keys in the cup holder but the cover thing was over it (not sure what it was called. my iPod and spare keys were in the covered cup holder and my cell phone was sitting on top of the cover. Also, there were no nice cars in the lot. Mine was just washed about an hour previously, waxed and detailed.. so it stood out i guess.
With which police dept did you file your stolen vehicle report? This is the first g I and my insurance company have heard stolen.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:19 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
umm....just don't tell the insurance company that, just tell them da bish is gone!

Old 01-31-2005, 11:21 PM
EDIT : Now that i think about it, the keys were in my jacket pocket.. which was also in the car. The reason i grabbed the other keys instead of reaching in the back seat to get the keys in my jacket were because the other keys had my gym scan thing on them and i needed that. Stupid ****ing me..but i still don't think that's how they got the car. Who would think to look in the jacket? U think insurance will give me a hard time for that?
So did you leave the car unlocked with your spare key inside? As for insurance, this has to pass the smell test first.

Old 02-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by mizzoutiger
So did you leave the car unlocked with your spare key inside? As for insurance, this has to pass the smell test first.
Just pure hypothesis here... If you left your cell phone on top of the cupholder, that could've attracted their attention. Maybe they did the drop the windows trick, and and grabbed your phone... and jacket too (may as well). Then they found your keys, and took off with your car...

But this is pure hypothesis... Just tell your insurance company your car is gone... That's all there is to it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dude, Where's your car? Where's your car dude?