G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Dude, Where's your car? Where's your car dude?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh about the spare key.....that also happened with a radiologist at my hospital.....he left his spare key in his Lexus GS430.....they punched out the door lock (just like with the bmws) got into the car...looked around ....found the key....and drove away with the car.....it happens a lot these days...and thats why they keep punching out the door locks and go looking for the keys.....If not...they will tow it eventually

Old 02-01-2005, 06:20 PM
I just can't understand why someone would leave a spare key IN the car. Am I missing something here???

Old 02-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Yea, there are too many dumb people around here.

Dude, I am really sorry to hear about your loss.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:24 PM
that area down 46/3, like clifton..bloomfield..east rutherford area is soooo bad with stolen cars, i stay away from down there at all costs...if i go at night, i never ever drive, damn theives...funny story though, i live in a very nice town in morris county and we had our 2003 suburban stolen right outta our driveway, keys were in it...they ransacked it and left it down newark..taillights gone and all random crap inside, the kicker was that once it was towed to the "friendly non-police corrupted" junkyard, they swapped the rims and everything and claimed thats how they found it...but when we started to drive it out, they put the wrong bolt rims on and it wouldnt even budge...and they claim thats how they got it....riiiight, these lowlifes that live in newark went joyriding and said...hmmm..lets take his wheels but lets put others on for him.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Z2G
WHAT IS UP WITH PPL LEAVING THEIR KEYS IN THEIR CARS?!?!!? i didn't realize how prevalent it was....i always thought it was a no-brainer to NEVER leave your keys in your OWN car--jesus.

Last edited by Z2G; 02-01-2005 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HottestGU'llSee
Hey guys just saying whats up, im new to the forums, I have silver G35 cp with full greddy bodykit, greddy evo2 exhaust, 20" foose chrome speedster, billet grill, clear corners, smoked taillights and headlights along w/ turn signal, tein flex suspension injen intake, 7" lcd in both sunvisors, one indash, silver suede seats, slim ps2, custom trunk enclosure w/ 3 12's and sunken amps covered in same silver suede as seats. Is anyone here in FL? I'd like to meet up with some other G enthusiats. Peace - Ryan
Does anyone else think the above post is kinda effed up? This thread is about someone having their car stolen, yet this guy posts in it bragging about what he's got on his car.

js.

Old 02-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by blksnake
Yeah, that is going to raise questions. Expect your insurance company to look you over with a fine tooth comb (i.e. Check you credit report to see if you are under financial distress (late payments), call your employer on file to see if you still work there, etc.).

I wish you the best.
I did a search on a few other forums and cannot find anybody who has had there g35 stolen. There is always a first and your the one. IM sure one has been stolen before and we just do not know about it. One thing I understand is getting replacement parts for this car (body panels) are hard to come by and cost big dollars. IM almost sure somebody posted in on one of the forums how he smashed his car up. I believe it was in your town. I will try to find this post. Anyway sorry about your car and I would love to here what happens if it is found.
Reading your post makes me feel very "paranoid" Best of luck to you.

Old 02-01-2005, 08:40 PM
i just love how I tell people my ****in car got stolen and some of you fockers actually have the nerve to tell me that i'm talking out of my ***. The ****in car got jacked. You think I like this? You think i wanted them to steal my car? Well **** off. I went to dinner with my freinds and by the time i got out the car was gone. I was stuck there freezing my *** off waiting for the cops and for my ride but i guess it all didn't happen becuase this is "bs". Thank you for the people who actually have the common decency to help me through this time. To the rest of you fockers, lick my right ********. The left is currently occupied. As for whoever asked for my occupation, none of your ****in business.

and like i said in my EDIT, i think the spare keys were in my jacket.

Old 02-01-2005, 08:43 PM
and i am not in financial trouble, i'm just saying that without a down payment, the monthly payments this time around would be too high, and it would be nice to have some extra money freed up every month.

Old 02-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Z2G
ridinthagspot,

if you go on a forum and post your problems/situation, you're going to get replies--good or bad, supportive or doubting. that's the nature of the forums and of life. if you can't take the criticism, then i suggest you don't post. i'm not baggin' on you in any way. and you can't blame ppl for disbelieving your story....it just seems too convenient or too stupid. either way, there's no reason to get mad. just don't post your problems next time around then.

Old 02-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by RidinThaGSpot
and i am not in financial trouble, i'm just saying that without a down payment, the monthly payments this time around would be too high, and it would be nice to have some extra money freed up every month.
Dude chill out. I hope you find your car. Things always work out for the best. I hope they catch the persons that stole your car. I like the very old laws on what happened to a person that stole a horse. Hang em high""

Again best of luck to you!

Old 02-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by RidinThaGSpot
i just love how I tell people my ****in car got stolen and some of you fockers actually have the nerve to tell me that i'm talking out of my ***. The ****in car got jacked. You think I like this? You think i wanted them to steal my car? Well **** off. I went to dinner with my freinds and by the time i got out the car was gone. I was stuck there freezing my *** off waiting for the cops and for my ride but i guess it all didn't happen becuase this is "bs". Thank you for the people who actually have the common decency to help me through this time. To the rest of you fockers, lick my right ********. The left is currently occupied. As for whoever asked for my occupation, none of your ****in business.

and like i said in my EDIT, i think the spare keys were in my jacket.
I'll give you $100 if you send me your valid stolen vehicle police report ... as this will be the first stolen locked, parked g I or my insurance company or infiniti dealership have ever confirmed (if it is confirmed). You may also consider posting pics of your two 2004 g's (mentioned in other threads), including the one stolen; then we could all be on the lookout along with the cops.

Last edited by mizzoutiger; 02-01-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by mizzoutiger
I'll give you $100 if you send me your valid stolen vehicle police report ... as this will be the first stolen locked, parked g I or my insurance company or infiniti dealership have ever confirmed (if it is confirmed). You may also consider posting pics of your two 2004 g's (mentioned in other threads), including the one stolen; then we could all be on the lookout along with the cops.

The plot thickens.....

Old 02-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by pratik97
The plot thickens.....
Dude It looks like your going to get hung here. I will give you another $100.00
for the police report. So you have 2 g35s not" Give use the pictures. and the report. So you washed and waxed your car that night and then went to the gym in 1 hours time. Dig yourself out of this one!! So what does assclown stand for? You wrote it. Now deal with it. I think the guy that cuts my hair might be a assclown. He gets big tips from not me.

Old 02-01-2005, 11:43 PM
One is a 2003 G35 Sedan which is driven by my mother
the other is/was a 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT. I didn't take pics of either.. why would I. it was more or less stock. Just a couple little mods. I get my police report tomarrow. No, i'm not posting pics. If you don't believe me, then oh well. This will be my last post here.. i don't need this bull**** right now. You guys blow everything out of proportion.. just like the damn DucatiGuy drama. My final words.. My G35 got jacked.. so watch out, get alarm systems if you don't got em already... It got jacked right off Route 3 (West i believe) right in front of Pizzeria Uno / Houlihans in the Plaza at the Medowlands... where all the restaurants are. Oh, and if my car doesn't get recovered.. i'll probably be getting a Pontiac GTO.

And if you want to keep an eye out for my car, it's Laser Red / Black interior, 6MT, small dent on the back driver side quarter-panel, custom eyelids, Shaved Emblems in the back.

Last edited by RidinThaGSpot; 02-01-2005 at 11:45 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dude, Where's your car? Where's your car dude?