G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Dude, Where's your car? Where's your car dude?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RidinThaGSpot
One is a 2003 G35 Sedan which is driven by my mother
the other is/was a 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT. I didn't take pics of either.. why would I. it was more or less stock. Just a couple little mods. I get my police report tomarrow. No, i'm not posting pics. If you don't believe me, then oh well. This will be my last post here.. i don't need this bull**** right now. You guys blow everything out of proportion.. just like the damn DucatiGuy drama. My final words.. My G35 got jacked.. so watch out, get alarm systems if you don't got em already... It got jacked right off Route 3 (West i believe) right in front of Pizzeria Uno / Houlihans in the Plaza at the Medowlands... where all the restaurants are. Oh, and if my car doesn't get recovered.. i'll probably be getting a Pontiac GTO.

And if you want to keep an eye out for my car, it's Laser Red / Black interior, 6MT, small dent on the back driver side quarter-panel, custom eyelids, Shaved Emblems in the back.
Good call on your part. It must of been a white guy that stold your car. White people sure know how to tell big stories. Just ask Martha S.
PS WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE REPORT" "SURE IT WILL COME"
Thanks Assclown for the free ride!! Remember What comes around goes around *** clown. What a jerk. My God he says he has a g35. IM sick

Its his profile----------ASSCLOWN Look it up

Old 02-02-2005, 12:46 AM
MyG37 Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you didn't take pics of your car? thats almost impossible to beleive, i know a 70 yr old guy that takes pictures of his G.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by RidinThaGSpot
One is a 2003 G35 Sedan which is driven by my mother
the other is/was a 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT. I didn't take pics of either.. why would I. it was more or less stock. Just a couple little mods. I get my police report tomarrow. No, i'm not posting pics. If you don't believe me, then oh well. This will be my last post here.. i don't need this bull**** right now. You guys blow everything out of proportion.. just like the damn DucatiGuy drama. My final words.. My G35 got jacked.. so watch out, get alarm systems if you don't got em already... It got jacked right off Route 3 (West i believe) right in front of Pizzeria Uno / Houlihans in the Plaza at the Medowlands... where all the restaurants are. Oh, and if my car doesn't get recovered.. i'll probably be getting a Pontiac GTO.

And if you want to keep an eye out for my car, it's Laser Red / Black interior, 6MT, small dent on the back driver side quarter-panel, custom eyelids, Shaved Emblems in the back.
My offer still stands. After you get your valid stolen vehicle report tomorrow, just email me scanned copy and/or arrange to fax for your $100. My insurance company, my infiniti dealer, myself and I think all who've been reading this thread anxiously await. Btw, if you had a leased vehicle, I'm assuming your dealer authorized your mods ("custom eyelids, Shaved Emblems in the back")? And to ensure it's yours in case I see it, what do the "custom eyelids" look like?

Last edited by mizzoutiger; 02-02-2005 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:48 AM
Florida G35 Club
Mods kill this one. I love my gee and this is just BS ------------- Dennis
Thanks

Last edited by GEE PASTA; 02-02-2005 at 02:51 AM.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Thumbs down

If this had an ounce of truth, human nature would have been for this self proclaimed "hiney clown" to have jumped all over the TWO $100 offers for the police report. Heck, it would have at least helped with the down payment on the new GTO.

Old 02-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Not to side track, (ok fine, to massively sidetrack to bring some reality to this post) has anyone seen the Vauxhall version of the GTO? It looks...... really nice. Makes the GTO here look even uglier actually. They release that version of the Monaro Coupe here, Im all over it.
http://www.exoticcarsite.com/pages/v...onaro_2005.htm

Old 02-02-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by neffster
If this had an ounce of truth, human nature would have been for this self proclaimed "hiney clown" to have jumped all over the TWO $100 offers for the police report. Heck, it would have at least helped with the down payment on the new GTO.

Haha so true. Neffster I always love your posts.

Old 02-02-2005, 09:16 AM
I have to kinda agree with the original poster on the drama. One thing I dont understand is I know alot of members on this forum actually go around reading other posts just to 'disprove' what someone else has said, for what reason??...dont ask me. The kid posted that he lost his car, if he really did, im sorry buddy hope things work out. If he is BSing, then he's BSing and you really must not have a life to come make up a story like that just to read 6+ pages of peoples posts and sympathy towards your cause (which I know happens every so often on this forum). But what's the point of wasting time by calling him out and starting a war over something so insignificant?? If he lost his car, then sorry, and if he didnt, well then he really has no life and I feel sorry for someone who needs a BS thread as a form of entertainment. My point, who cares? One person is skeptical about his story which then becomes two, then we start going into the kid's history/profile like analyzing the whole thing. I think that makes US no better than this kid b/c in effect we are just searching for things to bash him on, rather than spend our time posting on more important things, or searching for more important things...unless of course there's nothing left to post/search/inquire about??

Old 02-02-2005, 09:48 AM
I have to kinda agree with the original poster on the drama. One thing I dont understand is I know alot of members on this forum actually go around reading other posts just to 'disprove' what someone else has said, for what reason??...dont ask me. The kid posted that he lost his car, if he really did, im sorry buddy hope things work out. If he is BSing, then he's BSing and you really must not have a life to come make up a story like that just to read 6+ pages of peoples posts and sympathy towards your cause (which I know happens every so often on this forum). But what's the point of wasting time by calling him out and starting a war over something so insignificant?? If he lost his car, then sorry, and if he didnt, well then he really has no life and I feel sorry for someone who needs a BS thread as a form of entertainment. My point, who cares? One person is skeptical about his story which then becomes two, then we start going into the kid's history/profile like analyzing the whole thing. I think that makes US no better than this kid b/c in effect we are just searching for things to bash him on, rather than spend our time posting on more important things, or searching for more important things...unless of course there's nothing left to post/search/inquire about??
For those that always follow the "high road" that all sounds great. But for many of us it's pretty entertaining when the board catches somebody in a lie (NOT saying that's the case in this instance -- the jury is still out)..

It may be a waste of time but so is 90% of the other stuff you read on car forums. Unless the "6MT vs Automatic" debates are useful to you or the "which color should I get" questions.

Last edited by SoCalG35C; 02-02-2005 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:02 AM
haha, yes i must admit I avoid the 'G35coupe General' thread as much as I can, just b/c most of the threads are one's that have been posted a thousand times over, or are generally things I do not care to read about. I want to learn as much as I can about the car, and every once in a while i might go off topic and catch a laugh on something WRAH or Britishbloke posted in the off topic section. But I guess I see where your coming from, just seems like the forum is getting worse with repeated questions and similar posts....just my opinion...

Old 02-02-2005, 11:25 AM
In retrospect, it doesn't really matter if the G got stolen or not, I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime, and what I am witnessing is quite sad.

The negativity on this forum has gotten to the point that I feel bad when I ask a question, regardless if it's been posted before. Things change, people learn new things, and no one has the right to sit there and say, it's been posted 100 times before. People are constantly doing new things to old subjects.... Yes, you should do a search, and yes people should think before they post something, but OMG, RELAX about it already... geeesh.

As for this kid, I wish hm luck, but in the end if you park your car, you are always at risk, no matter what security you have. Let's move on...

Man, I sound like my parent's.... Forgive me, but we need to all just realize that this is a forum that needs to be based on respect. I apologize for going on a freakin tangent.

Old 02-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I can verify the location of the crime. There is infact a houlihans and UNOs at that location. I have eaten there many times. I thought that was a pretty decent area with plenty of rent a cops in the area.

Old 02-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by afr0puff
I can verify the location of the crime. There is infact a houlihans and UNOs at that location. I have eaten there many times. I thought that was a pretty decent area with plenty of rent a cops in the area.
Aaahhhh, what do you know with your illegaly modified exhaust.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Damn that sucks, my car was stolen in the same exact area. I was at the gym in secaucus, I hate that whole parking area, lots of cars get stolen there. Check out what they did to mine.. My baby was totalled, found in elizabeth. I am still upset about this http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430455/3

Old 02-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by pdjafari
The problem is he purported a crime which generates unwarranted fear. Just look at the number of people that viewed his thread in short time. Considering there are thousands that view this forum, including prospective g buyers, I'm sure they want accurate information to make an informed decision. That said, I love this forum section because I can generally get the unvarnished truth; and if something's fishy, someone will raise a flag. If you lie, be prepared for light (not heat) shining your way.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dude, Where's your car? Where's your car dude?