G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G's on Long Island interested in a DynoDay $50/ 3 pulls

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 05:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G's on Long Island interested in a DynoDay $50/ 3 pulls

Hey, today i got my car dynoed as a "baseline" pull to see what my numbers will be like when i start doing excessive dynoing while changing plenums, plenum spacer, intakes, headers, cats/test pipes, to really answer my own questions about what products out there really do what with mods listed below and possible fouled plugs i pulled 249hp and 239 tq today, ill post charts tomorow...

The place is Pampera Motorsports on Vettes Highway right by LI McAuthor Airport. Its a 4WD DynoJet. He has a 700+hp 3000gt in there along with one of the prettiest older z28s ive ever seen, with a whole bunch of other sweet rides in there. A lot of subaru guys and supra guys are in there frequently as he does quite business. Its not well known but soon im sure it will. The owners Ray, hes a great guy who owns it, tons of cool people hanging out in there, and seems like he wants to do nothing but help anybody out. The place used to be House of Rims but the guy who owned it had problems, totaly new owners dyno is to exact specs as per dynojet, totaly changed from the prior owners, 100's of cars have went through, he said he had one problem a tire fot eatin up on an RSX and he replaced it for him. My price today was $65 3 pulls just as a walk in.

I discussed with him that I'm on this forum and he said he would glady set up a day where we could all go down there, all cars welcome!!!! It's a big place tons of places to just chill and hang out too and he is all about it.

Price for the group dyno would be $50 for 3 pulls with what he said was anything over 5-10 cars, the more the better. He is installing my headers and im hoping to be able to get a spacer now so i can do all this work before my car is going in the begining of next week to do what i would say about 10+ dyno runs while changing and swapping almost every part under my hood. Ray (the owner) told me to get back to him and let him know if i wanted to do it and we would set up a date best for all of us. He seemed pretty much open whenever, fri night, sat night.... anything really seemed good for him. Anyone that is interested let me know, PM me or give me your email addresses and well work it out!!! Id love to be able to get a few G's and any of your buddy's cars down there, 4wd as well. Make up a tentative list in here if you are interested, im thinking last week in Feb to 1-2 week in March. You really cant beat $50 for three runs, it will really let you see where your G is at, plus its just fun to watch!

He is going to be installing my Headers and going to swap out all my parts to see what really gets the best numbers in my car for an incredible deal as early as thursday so im hoping to give him some info on the meat by than... Ill be glad to give you there number and more info just PM me or email me at ChuckD05@aol.com. Hope we can get this together!!!

1. ChuckD05 (2 cars)

Last edited by chuckd05; 02-13-2005 at 05:57 AM.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:08 AM
hmm i thought some people might be interested, i know martin illg35 said he was down to come too.....

Old 02-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Myself and i'm sure others from infinitifx.org might be interested as well, i am thinking about taking my FX35(AWD) in for a baseline run before mods also.

Old 02-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Chuck D,

I would be down! You should post in the GSquad forum as well. $50 beans for 3 runs is mad cheap!

What happened to you on Saturday nite? After you took off down DPA past sunrise, Marty and I couldn't find ya! Who had that silver G you were messing with?

Anyway, I would def like to get a baseline reading before I get some bolt ons! Friday nite runs would have to be fairly late (after 8 or 9) for me but Saturday nights should be cake!

Does he provide or can he give you an A/F reading as well?

Old 02-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Yeah it really is cheap, and the guy's in there are all really cool. I went chasing after that silver G35 only becuase he was really getting on my nerves but i really dont know what his deal was, he wouldnt just go from a straight up speed nor would he even roll down the window to say two words. But his car seemed pretty fast and it was AT so i was tryin to get a run.... never happened and i wasted my time. Martin actually caught up with me that time i believe he came flying down there. I didnt get to catch up with you tho.... Yea im going to prob set it up for a a saturday but 8-9 on a friday wouldnt be a problem either, for me and my friends at least. He is in there with the subaru and supra guys he was tellin me to 3-4 in the morning, they dyno than they set up card games... Just let me know when you would rather do it, and ill set up a date, late Feb early March, i want to shoot for last week in Feb.

I would def post it in the G Squad forum but Where did it go?!?!?!?!? ive been looking for it.....

As far as your guys from infinitix COME ON DOWN, i would like to see what the FX pulls! Just keep me informed on how many, once you round some people up give me a call and well talk details.... Ill PM you my tele number. Im going to try to set up a date now that i know i can atleast get 5+ cars for sure. What's better for all of you? Friday the 25th or Sat the 26th, or first weekend in March? Ill talk to Ray from Pamera later today and see what he says... Im hoping this works out well. I have gotten emails from others that havent posted as well having interest so right now im lookin at 6-7 cars if everyone commits that i think will. Sat night would be cool cause we can dyno than all go out somewhere.... let me know.....

Last edited by chuckd05; 02-14-2005 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:37 PM
Depending on the date, I should be able to make it +1

Old 02-14-2005, 03:30 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chuck im doin a baseline on my M3, count me in before my car goes in for the major work Lemme know!!

Old 02-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Any Saturday but this one coming up works well for me. Or even a Friday. Saturdays def much easier. If you like, I can post up in the GSquad forum.

Old 02-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Any Saturday but this one coming up works well for me. Or even a Friday. Saturdays def much easier. If you like, I can post up in the GSquad forum.
yea, post it in the forum..! The guy Ray who owns it wasnt in today but i talked to him parnter, he wasnt sure if it was open or not, but I told him the first Saturday in March is my plan.... Im going to talk to him tomorow for sure, so ill have a date tomorow, Saturday is looking to be the better day.....

Old 02-14-2005, 11:05 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Originally Posted by chuckd05
yea, post it in the forum..! The guy Ray who owns it wasnt in today but i talked to him parnter, he wasnt sure if it was open or not, but I told him the first Saturday in March is my plan.... Im going to talk to him tomorow for sure, so ill have a date tomorow, Saturday is looking to be the better day.....
C man, put me down, im down for whenever but i work on sat. 10-5, lemme know

Old 02-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Chuck, check out the GSQUAD forum. I posted and so far 3 hands popped up! Plus me that makes 4! Set a date.

I also told the GSquad that while one does a dyno run, the others can shine! Then after the DYNO, we can take over DPA!!!

MAKE THAT 4 PLUS ME....

WE HAVE:

Speedoholic
Babiephat
NYCG35
AXION
ME

Old 02-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
crap that's hella cheap mang. i wish it were like that here in haraii.

Old 02-15-2005, 07:28 PM
sweet, yea im sure they will be more from the g squad forum too, with everyone that i have talked to im already over 10 i believe, im going to make the date tomorow~! ill keep updating....

Old 02-15-2005, 07:56 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Chuck, check out the GSQUAD forum. I posted and so far 3 hands popped up! Plus me that makes 4! Set a date.

I also told the GSquad that while one does a dyno run, the others can shine! Then after the DYNO, we can take over DPA!!!

MAKE THAT 4 PLUS ME....

WE HAVE:

Speedoholic
Babiephat
NYCG35
AXION
ME

WTF Drew, you disregard all of my posts HAHAHA?!?!?!? You know im fcukin down, and for DPA also, ahh i cant wait

Old 02-16-2005, 11:53 PM
DAY IS SET, MARCH 5TH AT 9:00 AM ALL DAY OR UNTIL WE FINISH, HERE IS THE LINK....

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...929#post444929