G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Some Newer Pics of My G35 5AT...nothing special

Old 02-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some Newer Pics of My G35 5AT...nothing special

whatchu think?...these pics were taken by my friend chris reno aka "chreeno" with a canon g6...here's his ride...

Old 02-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Nothing special?? I beg to differ. Your car looks beautiful!! Great pictures as well. What did you lower your G with?

Old 02-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Burrcold
Nothing special?? I beg to differ. Your car looks beautiful!! Great pictures as well. What did you lower your G with?
hey thanks man...but yea...my car's lowered with just some tein s.tech springs...i've had these springs on my car now for about 14 months and they still ride awesome...but i think i'll get some tokico d-spec dampers some time in the future

btw...my friend chreeno jus got those polished Enkei Jspeed 3s from japan...i really like'm...too bad they don't make'm in 20's lol

Old 02-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Nismoboy
hey thanks man...but yea...my car's lowered with just some tein s.tech springs...i've had these springs on my car now for about 14 months and they still ride awesome...but i think i'll get some tokico d-spec dampers some time in the future

btw...my friend chreeno jus got those polished Enkei Jspeed 3s from japan...i really like'm...too bad they don't make'm in 20's lol
did you need anything to get your camber back in spec after installing the springs?

Old 02-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your ride looks good, but your friends wheels in my opion look horrible.....i think they look like a downgrade from the stock Si or EX (whatever he has) wheels.

Your car just reminded me also of my friend who swears up and down that they make a skyline in the US and that I should of bought that instead of the G35!! hahaha
He's willing to bet a $100 that he is right, but I have to somehow be able to prove it.

Old 02-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Sorta funny to me that you went to the trouble to rebadge to Skyline and 350GT then left the Infiniti emblem

Old 02-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Burrcold
did you need anything to get your camber back in spec after installing the springs?
actually i'm still waitin to get a camber kit...i need it pretty bad...i'll prolly end up getting the kinetix a-arms and rear camber link

Old 02-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by ChazM
Your ride looks good, but your friends wheels in my opion look horrible.....i think they look like a downgrade from the stock Si or EX (whatever he has) wheels.

Your car just reminded me also of my friend who swears up and down that they make a skyline in the US and that I should of bought that instead of the G35!! hahaha
He's willing to bet a $100 that he is right, but I have to somehow be able to prove it.
thanks...but yea everyones entitled to an opinion, he's gotten alot of different comments on his wheels...i jus think he needs smaller tires...which he's gettin eventually

Old 02-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by dwoloz
Sorta funny to me that you went to the trouble to rebadge to Skyline and 350GT then left the Infiniti emblem
well the initial plan was to take off the infiniti badges whenever i get a spoiler and front grill...but plans have changed and my focus isnt really on fixing-up my car anymore...but when i do get around to it...i'm either getin the gialla spoiler or some sorta lip spoiler and also at the same time replace my front grill with a gialla,data systems or silviaparts grill...once this happens then both my emblems should be gone...i jus thought it would seem pretty bare with just the skyline and 350gt on there

Last edited by Nismoboy; 02-14-2005 at 12:00 AM.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:14 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
wow great pics! ive never seen s-techs that low even after settling. i still a 2 finger gap in front after swapping for 19s but barely 1 in the back. looks great, looking forward to more mods

Old 02-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by Kyosho
wow great pics! ive never seen s-techs that low even after settling. i still a 2 finger gap in front after swapping for 19s but barely 1 in the back. looks great, looking forward to more mods
thanks...well im not sure if it matters but ive had my s. techs for awhile now...over 14 months...it might have settled alot since...but yea i can't wait to do more mods but i gotta save some money for now...i have more important things to worry about right now...but i will eventually start modding again