G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How do I tell what options my g has?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 05:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How do I tell what options my g has?

I just came from a titan to a g35 the previous owner took the radio out. I bought it from his dad. I have a double din to go in there but I also think this one has nav?

Also I thought all 03 and 04 autos had brembos?

Attached Thumbnails How do I tell what options my g has?-img_0030.jpg   How do I tell what options my g has?-img_0027.jpg  
Old 08-14-2017, 06:38 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Pretty sure the brembo option was for '03-'04 6MT only.

Models and Packages
The 2004 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe is offered in three fully equipped models, the G35 Sport Coupe, G35 Sport Coupe Leather and G35 Sport Coupe Leather 6MT. The G35 Sport Coupe also offers a Premium Package, Aero Package and a Performance Tire & Wheel Package. Other available options include navigation system, sunroof and Bose' audio system.

The G35 Sport Coupe model includes standard features such as a 3.5-liter DOHC V6, dual outlet exhaust, 5-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode, drive-by-wire throttle, 17-inch aluminum wheels, 4-wheel vented front and rear disc brakes with ABS, Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA), 120-watt AM/FM in-dash 6-disc CD changer, automatic temperature control, power windows/door locks and mirrors, xenon headlights, front-passenger side-impact curtain airbag and front-seat side-impact airbags.

The G35 Sport Coupe Leather model includes all of the standard features, plus soft-type leather-appointed seating surfaces with embroidered Infiniti logo, heated driver and front passenger seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel with steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, and dual illuminated vanity mirrors.

For the ultra-enthusiast, the G35 Sport Coupe Leather 6MT model adds a 6-speed, close-ratio manual transmission and Brembo brakes.
https://www.g35club.org/download/2004_coupe_specs.pdf

Old 08-14-2017, 06:47 PM
Gotcha, After digging around some now that I got it home, It does have factory nav but the screen isn't there. Doesn't matter though, the double din ill be putting in has nav. I just need to get a dash install kit and wire connector

Thinking if I want to get the license from my titan for my uprev before I sell it and tune this g with uprev..

Old 08-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
Originally Posted by CokeZero
Gotcha, After digging around some now that I got it home, It does have factory nav but the screen isn't there. Doesn't matter though, the double din ill be putting in has nav. I just need to get a dash install kit and wire connector

Thinking if I want to get the license from my titan for my uprev before I sell it and tune this g with uprev..
The Brembos cam standard with all 6MT coupes in '03/04 as Cleric mentioned above and that was the only way to get them from the factory without swapping them in yourself from a donor car.

Don't worry too much about the factory Nav or radio, both pretty much suck to high hell by today's standards. The factory Nav sucked even in its own day and I only use mine as a real-time fuel economy gauge since it's actually very adept at that one particular thing.

I'd definitely get that UpRev license from your other vehicle assuming it runs fine without it and whatever other mods you've done to it. No sense giving that UpRev away to someone else who buys the vehicle from you since you'll get pennies on the dollar (if anything at all) for your initial investment when buying it by trading it in or passing it on to the next owner.

Old 08-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by partyman66
The Brembos cam standard with all 6MT coupes in '03/04 as Cleric mentioned above and that was the only way to get them from the factory without swapping them in yourself from a donor car.

Don't worry too much about the factory Nav or radio, both pretty much suck to high hell by today's standards. The factory Nav sucked even in its own day and I only use mine as a real-time fuel economy gauge since it's actually very adept at that one particular thing.

I'd definitely get that UpRev license from your other vehicle assuming it runs fine without it and whatever other mods you've done to it. No sense giving that UpRev away to someone else who buys the vehicle from you since you'll get pennies on the dollar (if anything at all) for your initial investment when buying it by trading it in or passing it on to the next owner.
That's just the thing though, titan is at about 400hp. Has nismo intake, long tube headers, catless b pipes, tuned with uprev. If I pull my license it will run a little lean, cook the o2s, set a cel, not right away I'm sure. I guess I'll tell potential buyers if they wanna save 300 off my price I'll pull the license but i don't recommend it

Old 08-14-2017, 11:05 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
That's the best idea right there, let the prospective buyer make that decision. Probably bump the price though since you won't find a replacement for $300

Old 08-14-2017, 11:30 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Yeah, there were only like 4 options from the factory. Thats kind of the cool thing about the G, there wasn't a bullsh!t weak model, just cool add-ons. I believe there was just the aero package (18" wheels, spoiler and underbody diffusers), tech (basically navi add-on), and the 6mt sport package that added brembos and of course the manual transmission (you had to order aero package to get the sport package I believe). You could also get chrome wheels and front lip options.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:56 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
^^I believe there was a premium package as well but not sure it was available on 03-04's. OP you can call or stop by a dealership, provide them your vin and they can tell you what was on the car when it was originally sold.

Old 08-15-2017, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by cleric670@gmail
That's the best idea right there, let the prospective buyer make that decision. Probably bump the price though since you won't find a replacement for $300
I'd sell them the truck tuned but no cable. A new license for my cable is 300

Originally Posted by ScraggleRock
Yeah, there were only like 4 options from the factory. Thats kind of the cool thing about the G, there wasn't a bullsh!t weak model, just cool add-ons. I believe there was just the aero package (18" wheels, spoiler and underbody diffusers), tech (basically navi add-on), and the 6mt sport package that added brembos and of course the manual transmission (you had to order aero package to get the sport package I believe). You could also get chrome wheels and front lip options.
This one has 18wheels and spoiler and nav so does that mean I have a aero and tech model?

Old 08-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Originally Posted by CokeZero
I'd sell them the truck tuned but no cable. A new license for my cable is 300

This one has 18wheels and spoiler and nav so does that mean I have a aero and tech model?
Yeah, sounds like you have everything but the sport package, which would mean AT and no brembos.

Old 08-15-2017, 06:55 PM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
Here's a post I made a week or 2 ago with the original options for these cars in '03 and '04 right from the sales pamphlet:

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...ml#post7113641

The following users liked this post:
CokeZero (08-15-2017)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.