G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Zs are better than Gs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Love the Guy Who compares the G to a 645 BMW. HAs everyone who owns a g35 lost the mind. I dont think so,But i feel bad for the people who own one and think it is the Worlds best car. The G is a great car but it also was enginered to be like a BMW and lure BMW buyers. BMW is the Benchmark and dont forget that, whoever said The 645ci is based on the G's Style.

Old 03-03-2005, 02:40 PM
My G was actually mistaken for a Porsche lol!

Old 03-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Just to put my two cents in, I look at the Z and the G as Nissan's versions of the the BMW's 325 and the M3. Yeah, you pay more but you also get more.

Old 03-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by ComptechRSX
I Love the Guy Who compares the G to a 645 BMW. HAs everyone who owns a g35 lost the mind. I dont think so,But i feel bad for the people who own one and think it is the Worlds best car. The G is a great car but it also was enginered to be like a BMW and lure BMW buyers. BMW is the Benchmark and dont forget that, whoever said The 645ci is based on the G's Style.
me too,

i don't get it, i'm sooooooooooo confused, but i guess each person has their own opinion..................

car is beautiful in my opinion

sang

Old 03-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Sheeeeeeeeeesh! I'm new to this board, but someone PLEASE tell me that 99% of the other Z/G owners aren't like this?!?!?

Maybe I don't belong here since I drive such a "POS supra!"

Old 03-03-2005, 04:26 PM
G SQUAD
I want a refund of my wasted time back...

To each his/her own... Most people who got the G like me probably took a look at both cars. It really depends on where your priorities are... Mine's a daily commuter and I love it.

About that $8k difference in comment.. maybe you should do some research yourself. Unless you're talking stripped down versions of both cars...

****... I'm wasting even more time on this useless thread!!

~peace

Old 03-03-2005, 04:29 PM
BMW is the Benchmark and dont forget that
Then you must have mistakenly come here when you belong on the Bimmer boards. BMW must not be the benchmark anymore based on the dozen or so 3/5/7's that were at the dealer saturday clamoring to turn in thier leases to get into the new M, which kicked the 530 in the ***** in the only compo so far. Dream on dude - also why are you here. You looking for a G or a pissing match. If we thought bmw was the benchmark, most of us would have bought one, so you are talking to a wall. As soon as mommy raises your allowance maybe you'll be able to get a G or a 3 someday too..

Old 03-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sangwl
me too,

sang

The 645 looks great, other than the hideous trunk, which looks like it was glued onto the rest of the car.

Way too overpriced!

Old 03-03-2005, 04:39 PM
comparing the z to g is like comparign the g to the 645, the z is nice, but the g is better, and the G is amazing but the 645 is better.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by bad94sup
Sheeeeeeeeeesh! I'm new to this board, but someone PLEASE tell me that 99% of the other Z/G owners aren't like this?!?!?

Maybe I don't belong here since I drive such a "POS supra!"

yo, lets stick to the NorthEast Forum where all the really smart, educated, and experienced car enthuseists gather to talk about the things that really matter in the car world...like what kind of chips to bring to the meet on the 13th!!! hahahaha

By the way, dont let this SOHO-A-Hole talk ish on your supra...i saw picks of it on your Xotic Website...looks smooth as sh.it man....even if it is 10 yrs old....but do me a favor though...keep the stock wheels forever! something about them is just sooo sleek!

Got G?

Old 03-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Sangwl

i don't get it, i'm sooooooooooo confused, but i guess each person has their own opinion..................

sang

From any angle except the rear it looks good, but the rear just looks retarded. So the car in my opinion is not beautiful. And as to the comment that BMW is the benchmark, well, they used to be but quite frankly not anymore. I sold my BMW E36 M3 and was deciding on a BMW 330i or G35 and believe me, BMW is not the benchmark anymore. I'm not knocking BMW either since I was planning to get a 330i instead of a G35. But the G35 offers more in my opinion. And price was not a deciding factor either.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Okay lets get something straight... BMW's are pieces of **** I worked on them for over 5 years and they are JUNK. 645ci is the bench mark I hate to see where the rest of us sit. Between the crappy suspension and totally overrated engines the only thing that BMW makes thats worth a crap b/c they are special order is the 760 with the Alum V12....

Old 03-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
yo, lets stick to the NorthEast Forum where all the really smart, educated, and experienced car enthuseists gather to talk about the things that really matter in the car world...like what kind of chips to bring to the meet on the 13th!!! hahahaha

By the way, dont let this SOHO-A-Hole talk ish on your supra...i saw picks of it on your Xotic Website...looks smooth as sh.it man....even if it is 10 yrs old....but do me a favor though...keep the stock wheels forever! something about them is just sooo sleek!

Got G?
Thanks for all the complements man!! I really do appreciate it as I have a LOT of time in her....although she looks fairly stock you'll find that she is far from it! I agree with the wheels man, i love them...i have bogart drag stars for the track, but mostly she rocks the stockers. Tell that to Kell who said my wheels look like hubcaps!! Grr, haha!

See you on the 13th bud!

-Andrew

Old 03-04-2005, 11:54 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by bad94sup
Thanks for all the complements man!! I really do appreciate it as I have a LOT of time in her....although she looks fairly stock you'll find that she is far from it! I agree with the wheels man, i love them...i have bogart drag stars for the track, but mostly she rocks the stockers. Tell that to Kell who said my wheels look like hubcaps!! Grr, haha!

See you on the 13th bud!

-Andrew
what's your website addy.

Old 03-04-2005, 12:28 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.