G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 02:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't really care one way or another how old you are buying a car like those 3 even though I don't think it's a good idea that young, I just wish you had enough respect for your parents to atleast say they are buying the car for you, if they kicked you out of the house tomorrow you would be a homeless confused kid crying for mommy to let you back in.

Enjoy the car and give credit where it is due.

I would get the M3 if it was me btw

Old 03-20-2005, 04:07 AM
Go ahead, get a G35 coupe. Just be smart with it. A EVO would probably fit you more but a G35 would be nice too. A M3 is too much for you. We should all stop judging people by age, its not fair to them. Perhaps they did earn it or just have loving parents to give them what they want. Lets just try to help these people out. This board seems to flame people who do not work hard for their cars. Some people in this world have better luck/life than we did back in the days but by no means it calls for this sort of bashing.

Old 03-20-2005, 04:48 AM
I do agree that his age should NOT be inportant when answering his questions.

Thing is, this kid comes across as an immature, spoiled, snobby, stuck up kid who lives in a fantasy world.

Here is what we know. He is 15, is a junior in high school, apperantly has scholorships lined up, and has a 4.6 GPA.

Here is what is probably true. He is 15, he is a junior in high school, he was saying he has scholorships lined up to shut people up (but he doesn't), he MIGHT have a 4.6 gpa, but considering the way he types online, it would be hard for me to believe that he is as smart as he says he is.

Regardless, if you have "test driven" all these cars, then why do you want our opinion? This is a G35 board so obviously there will be some bias by posting here. Get the car you like. Better yet, get the car your parents like since it is their money.

I'd buy an M3.

Old 03-20-2005, 05:19 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
LOL, this thread is hilarious.

If I were you, I wouldn't settle for anything less than a F430. M3 looks like other 3 series sedans all over the road. Why would you settle for an Infiniti let alone a Mitsubishi? Anyone who has a 4.6GPA deserves an authentic Italian car, especially if your folks are happy to provide you with one. Heck, you should get a vanity plate that says "460GPA" and tape report cards on the windows to back it up.

I can see you on a READ TO ACHIEVE poster in front of your Ferrari "Good Grades = Good Life" It's good to be Xristos.

Old 03-20-2005, 09:09 AM
What you guys have to understand is that Xristos is so smart he doesn't have to write with proper spelling, grammar or any semblance of intelligence. Once your GPA is above 4.5, these things are beneath you.

Last edited by Gfly; 03-20-2005 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:54 AM
destrege<<yes i spelled it with an e cause it dont matter what ur name is. U are taking a stereotipical smart kid by never making mistakes, but i am not like that!! i dont study every second of my life.! typoes are common anyways! if i were writing an application to a college i would try harder not to use computer slang, but i am not writing to a college (cause i already have choices) i am writing on a ****** g35 forum! and yes i have test driven them, but i cant decide, i wanted to see what you though of each car without throwing my age in there! i put my age cause it thought it might help you, but all you do is wrag on me! i dont even know why i reply to this thread, i guess i just need to stick up for myselft because of all the wrong accusations!

Old 03-20-2005, 10:57 AM
destrege<<yes i spelled it with an e cause it dont matter what ur name is. U are taking a stereotipical smart kid by never making mistakes, but i am not like that!! i dont study every second of my life.! typoes are common anyways! if i were writing an application to a college i would try harder not to use computer slang, but i am not writing to a college (cause i already have choices) i am writing on a g35 forum! and yes i have test driven them, but i cant decide, i wanted to see what you thought of each car without throwing my age in there! i put my age cause it thought it might help you, but all you do is wrag on me! i dont even know why i reply to this thread, i guess i just need to stick up for myself because of all the wrong accusations!

Old 03-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Xristos
destrege<<yes i spelled it with an e cause it dont matter what ur name is. U are taking a stereotipical smart kid by never making mistakes, but i am not like that!! i dont study every second of my life.! typoes are common anyways! if i were writing an application to a college i would try harder not to use computer slang, but i am not writing to a college (cause i already have choices) i am writing on a ****** g35 forum! and yes i have test driven them, but i cant decide, i wanted to see what you though of each car without throwing my age in there! i put my age cause it thought it might help you, but all you do is wrag on me! i dont even know why i reply to this thread, i guess i just need to stick up for myselft because of all the wrong accusations!
ok that's it, he spelled it wrong again. time for a ban and deletion of this thread!!! geez your grammar does suck. man that F430 should be for me. he deserves a pinto. Insight is too much car for you.

Old 03-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by DeStreGa5
time for a ban and deletion of this thread!!!
I agree....that should've happened about 9 pages ago....

Old 03-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Why dont you post your report card. Plus its not that hard to receive a 4.6 anymore your in high school dude. I bet you wont be getting a 4.0 in college I put money on that. College is a whole new level my friend, you have a lot to learn. When your off at school you wont have mommy and daddy to lean on. Then lets see if you can afford the gas to put in that "played out" Denali. Holla Back

Old 03-20-2005, 11:31 AM
um...its 03 M3 and 04 cars...they are not new cars;;;
they are used? (probably? since he wrote this thread pretty recently...)
well...rather you are getting new or used; i would go for M3;
i wouldnt consider Evo...just not my style
i would've vote for STI if that was one of your option but...
M3 or G
gl!

Old 03-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Xristos
junior no sophmore here! and yes i have test driven them, about 1 week ago! my uncles friends are rich and my uncle took me over there and his buddy let me take them for a spin around the neighborhood! and yes schools can contact you, and what is always illegal, dont mean they cant do it! i do a lot of things that are illegal, dont mean i cant do it!
4.6 gpa. I guess english isn't your strong subject.

Old 03-20-2005, 12:32 PM
Please buy the M3 or the Evo so we don't have to see you on this board anymore.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Chris, even with the 4.whatever average you got, you, like most greek kids that their parents own a restaurant, will end up dropping out of college, going to culinary school and "taking over" the family business.
(i'm greek and my parents don't own a restaurant.)

As far as deserving one?? Nobody deserves anything, if, in your parents eyes you earned it then more power to you.

Get an M3, I would and so would half of the people on this forum (at least thats what I assume).

When you get whatever car you get, just because its going to be the fastest in the school doesn't mean that you have to prove it, remember that. Everybody will know its the fastest, so there is no point of speeding around like a malaka and end up getting your car taken away from your dad.

Good Luck with your M3, because i'm sure thats what you'll get.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:48 PM
I received a 6MT G35c at a young age as well, and I can vouch for the fact that this kid's an idiot based on his spelling/grammar. By the way, a 4.xx gpa isn't that great in my school, i have a 4.75 and was ranked 195/700 seniors. Lots of kids take AP courses over the computer and over the summer on top of the courses they take in school.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?