G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
destrega this is what was supposed to be posted but it didnt post for some reason...(hopefully it posts, lets see...)destrega<<yes i spelled it with an e cause it dont matter what ur name is. U are taking a stereotipical smart kid by never making mistakes, but i am not like that!! i dont study every second of my life.! typoes are common anyways! if i were writing an application to a college i would try harder not to use computer slang, but i am not writing to a college (cause i already have choices) i am writing on a g35 forum! and yes i have test driven them, but i cant decide, i wanted to see what you thought of each car without throwing my age in there! i put my age cause it thought it might help you, but all you do is wrag on me! i dont even know why i reply to this thread, i guess i just need to stick up for myself because of all the wrong accusations!

Old 03-20-2005, 02:12 PM
nope didnt work, oh well idc... i will post again to show you guys what i get within the next 2 months. peace

Old 03-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Xristos you sound like a little b*tch to me, I don't care if I am a young guy hater, I am 19 and I know for a fact you won't be able to handle any of those 3 cars, I know from personal expereience, my friends first car was an Sti, you know what happened, he flipped it, my other friend got a 2002 M3 SMG, he thought he was soo good at driving, he spun it out in the rain, see where I am going with this, listen to the older guys on this forum, they are not lying to when they tell you to start off with something smaller, and its fun having a first car you don't have to worry about, my 88 Integra was a blast, i use to drift around in the snow, floor it on the highway and only get up to 90mph, it was a great car, and now when i drive my coupe it feels very fast, and i know when and where to have fun with it, but anyways good luck

Old 03-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by RacerB355
Xristos you sound like a little b*tch to me, I don't care if I am a young guy hater, I am 19 and I know for a fact you won't be able to handle any of those 3 cars, I know from personal expereience, my friends first car was an Sti, you know what happened, he flipped it, my other friend got a 2002 M3 SMG, he thought he was soo good at driving, he spun it out in the rain, see where I am going with this, listen to the older guys on this forum, they are not lying to when they tell you to start off with something smaller, and its fun having a first car you don't have to worry about, my 88 Integra was a blast, i use to drift around in the snow, floor it on the highway and only get up to 90mph, it was a great car, and now when i drive my coupe it feels very fast, and i know when and where to have fun with it, but anyways good luck
i'm the same age as you dude, i know i'm young, but i feel so old for some reason...sigh... when i was driving my 91 camry, i would floor it as well. unfortunately my camry was very weak and it would accelerate very slowly. lol i had to turn off over drive to get more power out of it. i thought it was fun as well, but now i know it was very stupid and reckless. now that i just gotten the G i sometimes forget how strong it is and i would accidently floor it and over rev it to pass or go through an intersection instead of accelerating slowly. it's only 2 weeks old so i'm babying it right now. shifting low and driving slow. lol that rhymes.

i have friends as well that are actually good drivers, but they tend to be reckless and have crashed. you just gotta be mature about it. driving isn't a game where the fastest person wins. save it for the track. stay away from powerful mods unless you know for sure you can handle it. get used to your car before you do anything drastic.

Last edited by DeStreGa5; 03-20-2005 at 03:11 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by Xristos
i like ur humorous personality, but i only want one.
all i did was ask a simple question and now everyone is going crazy over my age, dont worry bout me and what i do, just answer the question.
do you REALLY need us to ansewr your question? if we ALL suggest buy the G35, will you go out and BUY the G35? really now.

Old 03-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
I'm graduating from college this May with a 3.9 *** and I feel extremely fortunate that I get a new car. I was looking also between the G35c, M3, 330ci and aslo the new S4. I chose an Ivory Pearl G35c LOADED that will be here the week of April 1st. I'm putting chrome Maya 20" RT-5 when the car comes (not 100% sure yet, 1000$ a wheel). I know you feel like you have worked hard in Highschool and deserve it with grades....etc. I was the same way in highschool and got a new explorer (when they were so popular, and then a motorcycle for my speed thrill my freshman year in college). Only your family and others that know you really well have the ability to judge if you will be responsible with this type of car at your age. I had my private pilot liscense when I was 17, so responsibility of a car was nada in camparison. 99% of 16-21 year olds out their should not be driving the nice cars their driving. Just feel extremely fortunate that you have this opportunity!!!! Other people that do just as well in school graduate and then go to college and end up being 100,000$ in debt. I alwas respect those people for the drive to to it!
Just think of it though, your on the biggest G35 website, oviously ignoring your age most people say CHOOSE THE G35 COUPE! I did and I could have gotten a 15,000$ more m3.

Last edited by RocketRoss; 03-20-2005 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 04:22 PM
thank you rocketross. i have plenty of time to decide, i thank you all (even if u were kind of mean, but i understand). I will probably go test those cars out again to make my decision, tough decision!

peace

Old 03-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Xristos
i am leaning towards the m3 because it outperforms the g35 in all aspects..but then again the g35 is cheaper and can easily be modified. idk, i have a couple months to decide!
The g35 may be cheaper my man, but I've been in M3's and it definitely wont feel cheaper

M3's date out real quick, BMW comes up with new body styles almost every year, Don't get gready with the speed, the G35 is probably one of the fastest cars in its class, theres been reports of G's going faster than some MUSTANG GT's 0-60, (never seen it myself tho) The G is an easily moded car as well, you take that money you woulda spent on that M3, and pop it under the hood of a G, you'll be burning M3's all night...with style!

*edit* just remember

BLACK G'S GO FASTER AT NIGHT!!!!

Old 03-20-2005, 05:32 PM
wizzathe, you are very right!

Old 03-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Get whatever you want, its your decision but just take it safe.

Old 03-20-2005, 06:43 PM
yes yes, thank you g6g35, i will take it safe for sure! i already new that one lol

Old 03-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AustNMike
no one here is jealous of your immature posts (at this point, that's all this is)...don't flatter yourself....and, you're the only one dreaming of a car here....maybe if you DO get one of these cars, your ***** will drop and you will start your way to being a man...good luck, you've got a long way to go.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 03-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
in junior high, there are no AP classes, so you cannot have a 4.6 GPA.

Old 03-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by g35noob
PLEASE be kidding...
Oh, I don't kid.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?