G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 12:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok i've read the whole thread. now someone give me a cookie for my troubles. first off let's run over your posts on things you did wrong:

1. you shouldn't of told us how old you are unless it was absolutely necessary. if you have any experience with forums and topics like this you never tell your age. that's pretty much asking for a beating.
2. your GPA has very little to do with your driving abilities. a 4.6 might not mean anything. for example - my old high school was a very hard school compared to others in the same district. only the smart people could get a top GPA of 4.5 and thats top 10%. another school in the same district (which were very close to each other), people were pulling off 5.0's with ease, even the not so intelligent students.
3. don't be arrogant and tell us how much your daddy makes or whatever you said. that shows no class and imo you shouldn't be driving a nice car if you're gonna act like that.
4. you might get in a wreck unless you can truly predict the future and own a crystal ball. don't be overconfident, thats what kills people.
5. yes that's good you can drive a go kart 110 miles an hour, but a G is not a go kart (yes and i know you probably know that). you're driving that thing on a closed course so it's much safer than open road. this is a 3,500 lb car and if you're not careful, you could easily kill innocent people and be screwed for life. so don't think like that.

one bit of advice. go watch Be Cool and buy yourself an Insight (Cadillac of Hybrids).

P.S.- i started writing b4 i saw paranormal's post so don't say i copied his format!!

Last edited by DeStreGa5; 03-20-2005 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:05 AM
take the EVO, drive the crap out of it. By then your parents should be able to step you up to a Porche. Besides, with mods your Evo will out do the M3 or most other cars for the money.

If you are as good at driving as you claim and you really enjoy driving hard then the Evo is a no brainer because with the money you would start with a fully modded Evo. 500whp evo MR with aftermarket suspension and customized interior would be near unstoppable. You've already mentioned you don't care about the status gains or chick factor.

Post a pic of whatever car you get when you get it along with you in it so people won't think you are just a punk messing with them. Until you do you are just another name on the net with a long thread.

Old 03-20-2005, 12:06 AM
oops forgot the rest of the advice:

what does your dad drive? if it's something nice, give it to me!!

Last edited by DeStreGa5; 03-20-2005 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:20 AM
must be past his bedtime guys....check in the morning for some more smarta** remarks....besides, you can't inform someone who already knows it all....lol

Old 03-20-2005, 12:23 AM
i never said i new it all austnmike....my dad drive a 2003 GMC Denali and a 2003 Ford F350. Denali soon to be my winter ride!!! and yes i will post my car up on this forum to show you that i aint bull*******!!

oh and i willl be sending u a cookie in the mail destrage!! and i was not arrogant, u guys asked me questions, i just answered to my best ability. you asked what i can afford and i told you, i didnt come out right away and say what i can get untill u asked!

Old 03-20-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by Xristos
i never said i new it all austnmike....my dad drive a 2003 GMC Denali and a 2003 Ford F350. Denali soon to be my winter ride!!! and yes i will post my car up on this forum to show you that i aint bull*******!!

oh and i willl be sending u a cookie in the mail destrage!! and i was not arrogant, u guys asked me questions, i just answered to my best ability. you asked what i can afford and i told you, i didnt come out right away and say what i can get untill u asked!
you're right, you never said you knew it all, you just acted that way...like writing how smart you are, then not being able to spell/type/write worth a sh**,ya know?...and, winter is almost over most everywhere....so, the Denali will most likely be your winter (05-06) ride?....I don't need an answer or reply, I'm just trying to help you see how repulsive you're being....you should just stop now and post your ride as a big "I told you so" when you get it....maybe by then, everyone will have forgotten how much of an a** you've made of yourself...I'm done now...unless provoked again...

Last edited by AustNMike; 03-20-2005 at 12:47 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:42 AM
an ***...ha....all i did was ask one question and then u all go haywire because of my age....i didnt put my age to flaunt the car i am gonna get at my young age! i wont need to put a big i told you so with my car picture, just putting the car picture will say i told you so on its own. i never acted like i new everything...all i did was answer ur questions.

Old 03-20-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by Xristos
an ***...ha....all i did was ask one question and then u all go haywire because of my age....i didnt put my age to flaunt the car i am gonna get at my young age! i wont need to put a big i told you so with my car picture, just putting the car picture will say i told you so on its own. i never acted like i new everything...all i did was answer ur questions.
You sure you have a 4.+ gpa?

Old 03-20-2005, 12:48 AM
yes i am positive!

Old 03-20-2005, 12:54 AM
Maybe Xristos you can use the edit button, just a note.
If I were in your position, get the Lancer for sure. M3 is just not appropriate, think about the negative consequences. G35 is better than the M3, but not by far.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:03 AM
Banned
it really sucks that some guy who comes to the forums for help gets flamed by a bunch of old bitter men who couldnt afford a nice car when they were 15. why are you giving him a hard time? Just help the damn guy.

Xristos, get the G coupe. it has the best styling of the 3. and also, since you want to work on your car, just turbo it and you have a G that can beat most M3s .

with the G coupe and some work put into it, you can have the best looking AND best performing car eventually. most potential in my opinion.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:04 AM
dude no 16 year old deserves 2 cars, doesn't matter how smart or rich you are, that ain't right. someone email his dad and tell him to buy him an Insight. and no i don't want your dad's car ("cough" gas guzzlers) anymore. geez someone slap me please, i keep replying, but i'm having fun and i'm bored right now lol.

hey i'm stupid, beat that!!!

P.S. - spell my name right next time. (learn to read smart guy)

Old 03-20-2005, 01:06 AM
Have you considered a CHEVY AVEO? I hear they get great gas mileage and are pretty quick. They come with Auto or a manual (personally I would get a manual). Cloth seating only though. You can mod it with one of those wings, a supercharger, some nice rims, body kit, clear bra (to protect from stone chips of course), and debadge it and replace with Infiniti badges. Definitely a chick magnet.

Last edited by cousind; 03-20-2005 at 01:31 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Banned
PLEASE be kidding...

Old 03-20-2005, 01:21 AM
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Xristo, too much malakia will make you stupid, so if you want to keep that 4.+ GPA, stop playing with your poulaki! As far as the choice of cars is concerned, it really doesn't matter. Just pick one, the life expectancy of a teenagers car is about one year, so next year you buy your next choice and your third choice the year after that.
Go out, have fun and enjoy life now that you have no responsibilities!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?