G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Panty Dropping Effects

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 02:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by QUIKG35
sh*t i had my G for just a month and im already benefiting from it.
already picked up a couple of chicks.
but not just the young girls, im talking about the mature woman, 30-39 a.k.a milf's
didnt get that when i had an rsx.
im 27 and a always wanted a milf, guess if a play my cards right my dream will come tru.
I don't really think the car will pull chicks (besides skanks), but when I first got my G, this super hot MILF in my dept said she really liked it and wanted one. This woman is probably in her early 40's but is gorgeous and in amazing shape. All of the guys in my office want her, lol.

Old 03-28-2005, 03:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
clemens9:
When i saw your first post about "daddy's girl" i got a chuckle out of it. I took it as a joke. Then, after g35chick responded and then you quote her and imply she's one of the chicks you described, i figured you were pretty serious about your first comment about chicks that drive G35s. You then close the post with "how seriously can you take the posts in here?" in an effort to have the final word.

clemens9 you have no logic. *knocks on clemens9's head* Just as i figured... hollow.

In g35chick's post, it shows she doesn't condone ATness on a G35. (i agree with her on this) You're wrong on the assumption that all chicks with G35s are spoiled. (i agree with her on this as well) Lastly, you're gay. (i agree with her, again)

Alonjar:
If you're an ugly guy with a G35 blatantly trying to pick up on chicks that drive G35's, you won't get far. You've "run into" them? Or "tried to pick up on" them and then they declined. That's why they're snobby and bitchy? LOL. Pathetic man. Do you drive AT as well?

TopTech:
Ease off the anti "gay" usage front. It's too late. The word is being used openly by too many people already to change the meaning. You're a day late and a buck short.

Lastly, if you want the Panty Dropping effect guys, go get some HREs on your ride and call it a day. I wouldn't take those Panty Droppers seriously, not cuz i'm GAY, but cuz i don't wanna waste my time or emotions on chickenheads. I'd rather hang out with chicks that drive 6MT G35s and enjoy my time.

And by the way, if i was into a chick, the thought of a would-be a$$beating from her father never scurred me. If she's worth it, bring it on pops.

Last edited by MEECHIN; 03-28-2005 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MEECHIN
TopTech:
Ease off the anti "gay" usage front. It's too late. The word is being used openly by too many people already to change the meaning. You're a day late and a buck short.
Yeah, maybe you are right. People never change and it's useless to try. Stupidity reigns supreme and idiots roam the planet at the Wall-Mart stores, trying to save $0.15 of a bag of beef jerky.

If I stayed in this forum too long I might just believe that. But I won't. It IS, however useless to try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

So I won't annoy YOU any more.

Last edited by TopTech; 03-28-2005 at 03:38 AM.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:30 AM
G35chick has the right to say what she wants, you guys did disrespect her sex first, then her. Not cool.

Old 03-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
its pretty f*cking sad that you guys actually would make a thread about how your car attracts girls. 3 words...UGLY DESPERATE LOSERS. you know the only girls you attract are materialistic anyways if they only pay attention to you because of your car. but whatever floats your boat i guess.
that wasn't me posting btw....now this is what i REALLY have to say...

first of all, getting a car to impress a chick? thats f|_|ckin' pathetic...it just goes to show u've got no game.

secondly, u better think twice before criticizing g35chick. i'll bet, and i know for a fact as well, that she can out-drive a lot of you guys out there. don't u think its kinda dumb that ur trying to tell her to go back to the kitchen or calling her daddy's girl when she bought the car herself and can drive her 6mt better than most guys i've seen? shouldn't u be the one's hiking up ur skirts while u ease ur heels into your 5at's?

Old 03-28-2005, 05:11 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
G35chick has the right to say what she wants, you guys did disrespect her sex first, then her. Not cool.
Jimmy, how was your final exam?????!!!

Old 03-28-2005, 05:30 AM
LOL that was outta left field. It went swell, teacher just put on homework questions which I memorized answers to before the test. But I'm done man...I graduated...all grown up now! I go into my work place which I interned at to negotiate salary this week.....wish me luck and hope I get that 60K!

Old 03-28-2005, 06:09 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
well...i have something to say..

nah passsssssssssssssssssssssss

In Before the Lock.. cuz this thread will get locked!

Old 03-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by GUniiT
well...i have something to say..

nah passsssssssssssssssssssssss

In Before the Lock.. cuz this thread will get locked!
good point...IBTL

Old 03-28-2005, 08:51 AM
My take on the G's effect on girls...

1. Most (girls here, dont think im talkin about u) girls dont know much about cars, therefore could care less!

2. Most girls only know BMW & Mercedes to be "status" type cars...not Infinti's

3. Do MOST guys notice fancy shoes or stylish hand-bags on girls and imediately become attracted to them? No. Why? Becasue guys dont give a **** about shoes and purses...just like most girls dont give a **** about rims and turbo's...

4. Ive had 2 "sick" G35's now (one black sedan on 19's, etc & now a IP coupe with lots o mods) and have been single the entire time!!! Damn

Summary - Girls dress to impress (other girls most of the time)
Guys drive nice cars to impress (other dudes most of the time)

Old 03-28-2005, 09:47 AM
I agree that your average girl doesn't typically care much about cars, but I've noticed even the most car illiterate people see there is something unique about the car. What I hate is when people think I'm trying to prove something by driving it... It’s a huge red flag for me if a girl seems too interested in my car/condo. I've noticed girls in general do seem to more curious about my condo not the car... With some girls there seems to be a "right of passage" and the car/condo is the ticket, usually I try to avoid girls that look for this, but its often hard too tell what their real intensions are.

I can say I could care less about what a girl wears as long as she looks respectable.

Last edited by Beowulf; 03-28-2005 at 10:01 AM.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:12 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by Beowulf
It’s a huge red flag for me if a girl seems too interested in my car/condo. With some girls there seems to be a "right of passage" and the car/condo is the ticket, usually I try to avoid girls that look for this, but its often hard too tell what their real intensions are.
Haha, the ironic part is that I for one take genuine interest in a guy's car and ask a lot of questions about it, regardless of what it is. Guys often take it the wrong way, but then they realize what a hopeless gearhead I am

I don't think that guys who drive a 5AT are "gay" just because I didn't get that myself. Isn't it so much better if a girl is a passenger and you guys with automatics aren't busy shifting all the time? But I will have to agree with G35chick, there are certain stereotypes about girls not being capable of driving stick or girls with nice cars being snobby and spoiled. When I told my insurance agent my age and what car I have, he asked "whose name is your G35 in, yours or your mom and daddy's?". Boy that was insulting.

Old 03-28-2005, 11:20 AM
The same stereotypes can be applied to anyone (guys or girls) that looks "too young" to own a nice car. I really don't think it makes sense at all to single out girls.

Old 03-28-2005, 11:25 AM
its pretty f*cking sad that you guys actually would make a thread about how your car attracts girls. 3 words...UGLY DESPERATE LOSERS. you know the only girls you attract are materialistic anyways if they only pay attention to you because of your car. but whatever floats your boat i guess

Well, I started the thread, and if you would read the first post, the thread is about how cars do not make the dude (or chick). Though, a woman who appreciates cars gets a plus in my book. It is rare to find someone with similar interests as me (I've been searching for quite a while).

Old 03-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Haha, the ironic part is that I for one take genuine interest in a guy's car and ask a lot of questions about it, regardless of what it is. Guys often take it the wrong way, but then they realize what a hopeless gearhead I am

I don't think that guys who drive a 5AT are "gay" just because I didn't get that myself. Isn't it so much better if a girl is a passenger and you guys with automatics aren't busy shifting all the time? But I will have to agree with G35chick, there are certain stereotypes about girls not being capable of driving stick or girls with nice cars being snobby and spoiled. When I told my insurance agent my age and what car I have, he asked "whose name is your G35 in, yours or your mom and daddy's?". Boy that was insulting.
I hope your talking about what I THINK your talking about...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panty Dropping Effects