G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Panty Dropping Effects

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
4. Ive had 2 "sick" G35's now (one black sedan on 19's, etc & now a IP coupe with lots o mods) and have been single the entire time!!! Damn
Dude, you need to stop buying and modding G's and start looking for ladies to ride in them.

Old 03-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess some people have issues when it comes to pickin up girls. I always had no issues with that...and since I picked up my G; its been the iceing on the cake... btw it might help if you go to bars & clubs without the name blue oyster....j/k hope everything works out for the pocket pool players...

Old 03-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by P_Diddy
Dude, you need to stop buying and modding G's and start looking for ladies to ride in them.
You are probably right...but my question to you is...Which is Cheaper???

Old 03-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Totally agree.. I got more puntan while I was driving my 91 Chyrsler lebaron in college
Than I do now with my G.. Remember that the chicks are banging you.. NOT your G..

Old 03-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I haven't noticed any panty dropping effects from my G... my wife doesn't even
look at my cars that much.... hehe.

Old 03-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by MEECHIN
Alonjar:
If you're an ugly guy with a G35 blatantly trying to pick up on chicks that drive G35's, you won't get far. You've "run into" them? Or "tried to pick up on" them and then they declined. That's why they're snobby and bitchy? LOL. Pathetic man. Do you drive AT as well?
Yes, I've "run into" them. I never said I tried to pick them up. I've been with my fiance for close to 4 years now, so thats not really my thing. I just met them in passing, a friend of a friend, a co worker, a customer, someone in class.. stuff like that.

I haven't purchased my G35 yet. I'm torn between getting a new G and a used CTS-V (which only comes in stick). If I get the G, I dont know, maybe I'll get the AT. Maybe I wont. The bottom line is, I don't like people who bash on others just because of the type of transmission they have. So what? Its not like they're tracking their car or anything. If thats what you're after, get a 350z. The g35 is an upscale sporty car that appeals to a range of people. If g35chick took offense to his statement, call him out for the sexist remarks, not because he has an AT.

And WOW! A GIRL... who can drive stick! It's a MIRACLE! Quick, someone call Guinness! Please, I know lots of girls who can drive a stick. Hell, my mother likes driving manual. It doesnt mean you have to try kissing their ***. I realize you seem to know each other, which is why you are being so defensive, but the ugly and gay remarks? How immature is that? What is this, high school? Well, then again, maybe it is for some of you.

Old 03-28-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by MEECHIN
clemens9:
When i saw your first post about "daddy's girl" i got a chuckle out of it. I took it as a joke. Then, after g35chick responded and then you quote her and imply she's one of the chicks you described, i figured you were pretty serious about your first comment about chicks that drive G35s. You then close the post with "how seriously can you take the posts in here?" in an effort to have the final word.

clemens9 you have no logic. *knocks on clemens9's head* Just as i figured... hollow.

In g35chick's post, it shows she doesn't condone ATness on a G35. (i agree with her on this) You're wrong on the assumption that all chicks with G35s are spoiled. (i agree with her on this as well) Lastly, you're gay. (i agree with her, again)
I wish we could get some common sense on this forum...

"How seriously can you take the posts in here" was based on the fact that she took my post seriously and became very pissy about it. And I said, "Maybe the post hit a little too close to home", because something about the post obviously irked her adolescent mind enough for her to begin a ramble of insults in my direction.

I am very sorry you don't condone AT's on a G35. Maybe when you get a little older, you will understand that some people have driven manuals for years and years and are tired of having to shift while driving in heavy traffic to work. This is a luxury/sports car anyways, some people prefer different mixes of the two. There is a reason I came from a 500+rwhp 5-speed manual transmission Mustang to this car...

Last edited by clemens9; 03-28-2005 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:41 PM
And how mature are you for saying that Chick is a "prime example" of bitchy/snobby girl?
Get your Cadillac and STFU. Maybe your mom can teach you how to drive it.

Old 03-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by clemens9
There is a reason I came from a 500+rwhp 5-speed manual transmission Mustang to this car...
Could it be that your Mustang is/was the biggest POS American car ever made?

"I don't want to use the clutch cuz of traffic... wahhh."
Pull your skirt up Mary.

Old 03-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Dizz
Could it be that your Mustang is/was the biggest POS American car ever made?

That must be it. MY specific Mustang was the biggest POS American car ever made. You nailed that one on the head. Good for you.

"I don't want to use the clutch cuz of traffic... wahhh."
Pull your skirt up Mary.
As Alonjar said, I am very glad that you know how to drive a manual transmission. It shows you have the basic motor skills necessary for being a productive member of our society. *sarcasm*Driving a 6-speed does make you much more of a man (If that is what you were going for?), and I can see why you look down on people for driving 5ATs.*/sarcasm*

Last edited by clemens9; 03-28-2005 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Head 'n Shoulders
Man....reading all this bashing on ATs is putting me down too I regret not getting a 6MT, but it's not that big of a deal as many of u make it to be. Its just a damn transmission. Both types are virtually identical in performance. In fact, ive beaten a few 6MT's G's although im sure if driven properly, a 6MT could beat me.

Yea about the panty dropping effects- i got girls before i got this car, but there is no doubt that the car definately helps. You get alota looks n it sparks conversation, but if you dont have game n personality, then even the G wont save u.

Old 03-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by clemens9
Driving a 6-speed does make you much more of a man (If that is what you were going for?), and I can see why you look down on people for driving 5ATs.
Hey, if you think you're less of a man because you drive an AT, then that's your deal.

I know that driving a manual makes you more of driver.
Yeah, I know... I'm right again.

Old 03-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey, if you think you're less of a man because you drive an AT, then that's your deal.

I know that driving a manual makes you more of driver.
Yeah, I know... I'm right again.
I inserted sarcasm marks into my statement now to help you out.

Old 03-28-2005, 02:39 PM
I knew you were being sarcastic, I was just being honest.

Unfortunately, the truth can't help the hopeless.

And yes, I'm still right.

Old 03-28-2005, 02:40 PM
They're just trolling at this point clemens, no point in going further. If you look you'll notice they are all part of this C.N whatever clique, so they'll just flame based on that, as opposed to, you know, logic or something.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panty Dropping Effects