G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I witnessed a G35 driver flip out on a teenage girl....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 04:06 PM
► Matt ◄
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I witnessed a G35 driver flip out on a teenage girl....

I don’t know wtf is wrong with some people these days. Heres the story. Im at the local car wash today drying off my car after self washing it. I am parked over where the vacums are. So Im going about my buisness drying off the front pass wheel and get up to take a break. I turn around and see a blue g35 sedan (sedans are common in my area so I don’t get all excited when I see them... only coupes). Well anyways the blue g35 sedan is looping around the gas station coming toward the vacuums. So this girl coming from where I am (vacuums) starts to leave and heads toward the same exit he is. Now this girl had to be no more than 16 years old and the G driver looked to be a 35 year old male. So as they made their way to the exit she gets scared of hitting him and stops. At the same time he stops and begins laying on the horn. Now keep in mind she was not in his way at all, I still have no idea why he was doing this. After laying on the horn for about 5 seconds he decides to pull up in front of her car so she has no where to go and gets out of his car. Now at this time I start to slowly walk over because I had no idea what this guy was up to. All of a sudden he being screaming at her through her window saying things like "What the fuc* is the matter with you! Do you know what the god damn gas pedal is!" then he slams his hand down on her hood.. gets back in his G and takes off. So im in absolute awe as is everyone else around. I walk over to the girl who is in tears and asks is she was ok, and if she knew him. She said she had no idea what he was doing and she had never seen the guy before in his life. After that I was pretty heated and wanted to chase the a$$hole and report him to the police. I talked to the girl for a few minutes to calm her down and she left all shook up.

I have no idea what this piece of shi* was thinking to scare a girl like that and g35driver or not I hope he gets his one day. Oh and if your reading this you better pray I never see you again.

Old 04-08-2005, 04:09 PM
wtf... she is 16... i bet if it was a 16 year old guy the 35 year old would have driven away, bc he was scared... i wish he crashes!

Old 04-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Premier Member

Guess the guy had issues. Poor gurl. Now she will associate g35s with that guy.

Old 04-08-2005, 04:10 PM
what the hell is wrong with people these days? I'm like you I would have wanted to find the guy and report him to the police. Gas stations usually have cameras for people that might be tempted to steal gas, you could always go back and take a further look into the matter see if you could get the police to pursue it.

Old 04-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you get the girls number? haha ok ok i'm kidding.

Old 04-08-2005, 05:05 PM
poor girl. some people need to find better ways to vent.

Old 04-08-2005, 05:06 PM
some how a glock came to mind....

Old 04-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Was her car damaged when he hit the hood ?

while its too late remeber document license plate number and description if possible.

a few things come to mind...

rude and disorderly person
disturbing the peace

however what you may have missed is something that occured outside the car wash, such as her driving very poorly (granted its no excuse).

either way, sorry to hear about that.

ppp

Old 04-08-2005, 05:33 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
I hope someone got his plate so he can pay for a new hood for the girl, plus get a nice talking to from the Police.

Old 04-08-2005, 06:02 PM
was she pretty you could have shown her 'how nice' most G owners are

Ok I am sick...

Old 04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
gtr proto test driver
should have yelled at the guy..but i know in the middle of a moment there was nothing you could do, you did the right thing though

Old 04-08-2005, 06:04 PM
► Matt ◄
He didnt leave a mark on the hood, I looked quickly but payed more attention to her (not in that way, this wasnt the time + on a side note, way to young and ugg ya not the kinda girl I date) Well annyways I know what the guy looks like and of course I know what kind of car it was. twilight blue stock sedan.

Oh and Potty_Pants, she was vacuuming out her car where I was for a while before he showed up. Nothing could of happened outside of the place.

Oh and on a good note, yesterday I caught up to a 05 coupe (that sand color, dono the 05 color names) with a younger guy in it. He noticed me right away and gave me a thumbs up after I have him one. When we stopped at a light he put down the window and said "wow, those brakes are cool, where did you get those" What I wanted to tell him is he got shafted by getting an 05 model but simply said they only put them on 03s and 04s 6MT's. I think he got a little jealoud

Old 04-08-2005, 07:10 PM
not that i'm promoting senseless acts of violence and hatred bu...........aw hell. everyone has those days when one it all builds up and the tiniest thing makes you snap. I'm not saying it's right, or healthy, but it happens to even the most level headed of folk, like myself.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:51 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by irvbulldogs72
not that i'm promoting senseless acts of violence and hatred bu...........aw hell. everyone has those days when one it all builds up and the tiniest thing makes you snap. I'm not saying it's right, or healthy, but it happens to even the most level headed of folk, like myself.
Ok level with me. Your telling me you would get out of your car and blow your top on a girl who looked as if she was to young to drive all becuase she was heading toward the same exit as you and she stopped (like you did) to avoid hitting you. If you would do something like that man, or find that acceptable no matter what happened in your day... well I think thats so ****e* up.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Banned
ill bet she doesnt like TB Gs now. -_-

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I witnessed a G35 driver flip out on a teenage girl....