G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How fast is G35 Coupe than the sedan, altima and Maxima

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 04-19-2005, 12:28 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My last car was an Acura and the handling was a joke (01 Cl type s)....funny you bring up the SE-R altima.

Before I bought the G I test drove a SE-R auto. I was in the passenger seat and asked the salesman if the car still had the bad torque steer that was reported in the previous versions of the Altima. He said, "lets find out". He floored it in 1st and when it shifted to 2nd he litterally went to the other side of the road and brought it back to the right side, if that was a good thing, like it had "mad power". I laughed and told him that you dont want torque steer and I doubt it was that bad too. When I test drove it I did the same thing and didn't come anywhere close to jerking the wheel as much as he did...lol

Old 04-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChazM
I have owned a few FWD cars and the only difference I notice from owning a RWD car is the rear end breaking loose if I take a corner hard and hit the gas (which i might add is very fun). Other than that the torque steer that all RWD owners complain about in a FWD is hardly noticeable and it "gave a feeling" that you were going faster.
I have owned my fair share of FWD cars as well.............but if FWD is your preference, all the power to you!

Old 04-19-2005, 01:09 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
my 02 alti 3.5 was pretty quick 0-60 in bout 5.9 and 1/4 of 14.7, but the torque steer was horrible, was the main reason i sold the car. But i do agree that is the best bang for your buck, if you limit is 27k

Old 04-19-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally Posted by P_Diddy
You're kidding right? Besides the very poor grammar and spelling, you can look this f*cking info up on any car magazine website. To save you time though, the G35 is slower than all of those cars. It is also the ugliest of the bunch and breaks down all the time. Avoid them.
Ya know I do quite a bit of research online for everything from home repair, to which flea repellent is best for my dog, to my g35 and yea you're right, you can find this info in any car mag website but that's not the point. One of the many beauties of forums is that they exist to help people get an answer quickly without very much effort. You sound very angry and I'm going to suggest that you immediately get off this forum and spend some time researching another outlet for your your f*cking temper. And insulting somebodies poor grammar? Who gives a f*ck about poor grammar. What are you gonna reply next? That I started a sentence with AND? You need to somebody to educate your rude *** on etticket. And you know what a-hole, I purposely spelled it wrong to give your dumb *** something to look up for the next 5 minutes. God people like yourself **** me off! Maybe I just found an outlet for my anger

Old 04-19-2005, 03:47 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by stickyrubber
Ya know I do quite a bit of research online for everything from home repair, to which flea repellent is best for my dog, to my g35 and yea you're right, you can find this info in any car mag website but that's not the point. One of the many beauties of forums is that they exist to help people get an answer quickly without very much effort. You sound very angry and I'm going to suggest that you immediately get off this forum and spend some time researching another outlet for your your f*cking temper. And insulting somebodies poor grammar? Who gives a f*ck about poor grammar. What are you gonna reply next? That I started a sentence with AND? You need to somebody to educate your rude *** on etticket. And you know what a-hole, I purposely spelled it wrong to give your dumb *** something to look up for the next 5 minutes. God people like yourself **** me off! Maybe I just found an outlet for my anger
well said

Old 04-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
QUICK! GET A SEDATIVE! STOP THIS ONE BEFORE HE REPRODUCES!

Old 04-19-2005, 08:51 AM
i have 04 maxima and 05 G coupe, i felt like maxima is much lighter and etc. cuz i havent really pushed it =p (got it last week heh)
i will see after i get 1200~1500miles on. i only have 80 miles so far LOL

Old 04-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
OK you POS, how can a person who obviously didn't graduate high school afford a G35? Looking to trade up from your 88 civic? "Who gives a f*ck about poor grammar." Proper grammar and spelling is an effective tool to communicate to others. Not being able to understand the sentences you write is a pain in the *** and can lead to misinterpretation and perceiving you as an uneducated person.

Please leave this forum, you troll.

Old 04-19-2005, 01:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by roadracer516
I have owned my fair share of FWD cars as well.............but if FWD is your preference, all the power to you!

I like FF cars aren't all that bad, if you choose the right one...like my
modded Cooper-S. it will do circles around my G through the turns.
the handling on the car is unbelievable.

The power slides (drift) you get on the G35C's can be severely reduced
if you add the right amount of neg camber on the rear and get the right
tires.

And I have a college degree, am a businessman, and also a Dad and I still can't spell right some times. so much for college.

Old 04-19-2005, 02:17 PM
EZZ
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kenchan
I like FF cars aren't all that bad, if you choose the right one...like my
modded Cooper-S. it will do circles around my G through the turns.
the handling on the car is unbelievable.

The power slides (drift) you get on the G35C's can be severely reduced
if you add the right amount of neg camber on the rear and get the right
tires.

And I have a college degree, am a businessman, and also a Dad and I still can't spell right some times. so much for college.
Heavy FWD cars really suck for performance driving. The old integra Type R was great because it was really light.

I agree about the grammar and spelling...who cares. Its an internet forum and i don't feel like thinking when i'm surfing the net. i have an english lit minor and couldn't give a rats a$$

Old 04-19-2005, 04:25 PM
OK you POS, how can a person who obviously didn't graduate high school afford a G35? Looking to trade up from your 88 civic? "Who gives a f*ck about poor grammar." Proper grammar and spelling is an effective tool to communicate to others. Not being able to understand the sentences you write is a pain in the *** and can lead to misinterpretation and perceiving you as an uneducated person.

Please leave this forum, you troll.
hahahah p_diddy, people like you make me laugh. you're just so pitiful that its funny. just wondering, but how do you know he didnt graduate high school? you call him a troll, but in my opinion you come off as more of a troll to me. also, bad grammar may make someone seem uneducated, but swearing about everything and acting like a crazed lunitic makes you look even more stupid. i think that YOU should get off the forum, not him. also you should get some anger management and stop blowing up on people for no reason (i'm referring to your first post on this thread). and while you're doing all that you can go on and take your ***** out of your life partner's butt.

Old 04-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Why am I the bad guy while you hypocrites (cjones and stickyrub) very rudely insult and demean me? My original points were that the OP has poor grammar and no patience to look up 0-60 times on cars that are generally not on the same shopping list as a G35. I will admit that my OP was a little harsh, but it gets annoying and difficult to read such jumbled up words.

Forget it, keep your bad grammar and questions that are repeated ad nauseum (look it up in a dictionary) on these forums.

Last edited by P_Diddy; 04-19-2005 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Gangster Member
the P the I the D its Diddy its PDIDDY everybody dont insult the greatest rapper and producer of all time, whats wrong with you fellas

Old 04-19-2005, 07:57 PM
P_Diddy....just dont respond next time, especially if you dont have an answer to his question. The "why dont you do a search" "why dont you look it up" crowd is getting really old wasting space in threads, and is conteractive by adding to the clutter, and lessening the chance of someone finding something even if they did a search. When someone searches "g35+altima," in order to find the info they are looking for, they will find mr. P_Diddy or Puff_Daddy or whatever you're calling yourself nowadays and find his rambling posts, basically like i am doing right now.

(Please excuse the fact that I didn't capitalize the "i" in the last sentence. Thank you.)

Old 04-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Why am I the bad guy while you hypocrites (cjones and stickyrub) very rudely insult and demean me? My original points were that the OP has poor grammar and no patience to look up 0-60 times on cars that are generally not on the same shopping list as a G35. I will admit that my OP was a little harsh, but it gets annoying and difficult to read such jumbled up words.

Forget it, keep your bad grammar and questions that are repeated ad nauseum (look it up in a dictionary) on these forums.
Yo bud,

I gotta agree your anger wasnt warranted. 90% or more of the topics here can be answered elsewhere (with a little research). He's part of our family ! please dont beat the red headed child for having red hair.

ppp

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: How fast is G35 Coupe than the sedan, altima and Maxima