G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Just showin' off the new spoiler! **pics**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 10:55 PM
_G_
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just showin' off the new spoiler! **pics**

Yeah...SPOILER! I had my mind set for an aftermarket spoiler, but I kept coming back to the OEM. I just love how it compliments the rear height and gives it an even more aggressive stance. I couldn't get myself to buy a replica spoiler, so this is the real deal holyfield!

In the install instructions, it said to disconnect to rear dash brakelight... does anybody know why? I left mine connected because I thought it looked nice. Do the coupes that come with the spoiler have this rear dash brakelight?

Front lip is next...

Attached Thumbnails Just showin' off the new spoiler!  **pics**-slide5.jpg   Just showin' off the new spoiler!  **pics**-slide4.jpg   Just showin' off the new spoiler!  **pics**-slide3.jpg   Just showin' off the new spoiler!  **pics**-slide1.jpg   Just showin' off the new spoiler!  **pics**-slide2.jpg  

Old 05-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Looks good, nice car. BTW did you do the install??? If so how was it using a holesaw on your own Brand New Car????

Old 05-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Gangster Member
Double the brake light double the fun, maybe you should disable the window one

Old 05-03-2005, 11:03 PM
THE BATMOBILE
clean

Old 05-03-2005, 11:06 PM
Spoiler looks good but get rid of the 3rd brake light! You can't take it out because there will be a big hole in place, so the best thing to do is disable it...

Old 05-03-2005, 11:22 PM
gtr proto test driver
looks good

Old 05-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by wickedG35
Spoiler looks good but get rid of the 3rd brake light! You can't take it out because there will be a big hole in place, so the best thing to do is disable it...
Actually you can remove the lamp (without a "big hole") and get the package tray (rear deck) from the dealer for cars that come with spoiler (to answer your question, _G_) that don't have that lamp....it would be a PITA install...

but at least, I would disconnect the extra lamp...just me tho...if you like two third brake lamps, keep em....but you couldn't call both of them 3rd brake lamps anymore, you'd have to rename one of them....[/joke]

Last edited by AustNMike; 05-03-2005 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That looks awesome.

Old 05-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by AustNMike
Actually you can remove the lamp (without a "big hole") and get the package tray (rear deck) from the dealer for cars that come with spoiler (to answer your question, _G_) that don't have that lamp....it would be a PITA install...

but at least, I would disconnect the extra lamp...just me tho...if you like two third brake lamps, keep em....but you couldn't call both of them 3rd brake lamps anymore, you'd have to rename one of them....[/joke]
Ahh, thanks for shedding some light. I have 20 percent tints and I don't really notice the 3rd brake light anymore (I swapped trunks with another G owner). I'll look into that tray for myself...

Old 05-03-2005, 11:51 PM
I had the guys at Sound Advice take out the 3rd light & Anchor Bolts and recarpet when they did my install! only cost a few $$ Extra!!

Old 05-03-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by _G_
Yeah...SPOILER! I had my mind set for an aftermarket spoiler, but I kept coming back to the OEM. I just love how it compliments the rear height and gives it an even more aggressive stance. I couldn't get myself to buy a replica spoiler, so this is the real deal holyfield!

In the install instructions, it said to disconnect to rear dash brakelight... does anybody know why? I left mine connected because I thought it looked nice. Do the coupes that come with the spoiler have this rear dash brakelight?

Front lip is next...

Yo G.. ! LOOKS GOOD MAN! .. what kind of rims are those... I have the IP 05 .. i am feeling those rims.. let me know where u got um from and how much! thanks!

Old 05-03-2005, 11:57 PM
....-.- i hate stock pics. so sick and tired of it...nice rims though

Old 05-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by _G_

Front lip is next...
Looks really nice and more agressive. I agree with the others...remove the third break light on the window.

Old 05-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by Ralphanator
I had the guys at Sound Advice take out the 3rd light & Anchor Bolts and recarpet when they did my install! only cost a few $$ Extra!!
good idea....

....-.- i hate stock pics. so sick and tired of it
blah blah blah....so sick and tired of negativity on this forum, not pics of Gs...remember, not everyone wants to mod the hell out of their car...and forums aren't "for modders only"....

Old 05-04-2005, 12:19 AM
nice ip coupe and rims! i also say to take off the third brake light from the window. it just doesn't look right with the spoiler on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just showin' off the new spoiler! **pics**