G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Being Followed!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2005 | 10:42 PM
|
Being Followed!!!

Ok, first off i live in Fresno,CA so most of the streets are probably unfamiliar to you but what they hey. I was driving down champlain and i come to a stop light and pull up to a white jetta with a couple of guys that look like they have just escaped from Orange County Chopper, so anyway i just finally broke in my engine like yesterday and everyone on this forum knows how hard it is to yourself controlled during the break-in , so i slammed on the gas (this was my first time doing so!!!), i wasnt even thinking about the jetta in the back but when i was next to them they were looking at my car and talking to themselves about it. So i decide to go into a shopping center and they were a little behind me (thank you 3.5 V6!!), and i quickly parked. You may think im a wimp but look at this scenario; 5 really big like 25-30 year olds against one scrawny 17 year old. So i went inside longs drugs and was kinda looking through the wondow and saw them wait for ahwile there but after like 15 mins they left..... WOW am i glad thats over, what do u guys think i should have done next time

Old 05-12-2005 | 10:46 PM
You sound like a push over.

And it doesn't even seem like you were being followed in the first place.

Next time you should go about your usual business as you intended to do, don't worry so much about other people.

Old 05-12-2005 | 10:51 PM
|
well lets see they followed me for about a good 10 mins..... then parked in the spot directly next to me....None of them even got out of the car and they waited there for about 15 mins

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:13 PM
|
Originally Posted by Nicholas GQ
You sound like a push over.

And it doesn't even seem like you were being followed in the first place.

Next time you should go about your usual business as you intended to do, don't worry so much about other people.
but thanx for ur input though

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:18 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
seems like theres been a lot of stories lately of people being followed, i think its partially your fault for flooring it but whatever, whenever you are being followed as mentioned many times CALL THE COPS!. or you could just try to lose them by making a lot of turns or by going very s l o w. you kind of do sound like a pushover though lol what 25 year olds that just came from OCC drive a jetta anyways?

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:21 PM
|
hahah thanx...i may be a pushover but im not that big of a person and i was like outnumbered 5 to 1!!!!!

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:25 PM
And this little piggy went WEE WEE WEE all the way home.

How nice it must be to have a brand new G35 at the tender age of 17. Don't abuse this extraordinary privilege by acting like a jerk "slamming on the gas". You shouldn't draw attention to yourself by driving aggressively. What should you have done? Never gotten into the situation in the first place. But, I forgot, you're too young to make these important judgment calls.

Before you slam me for commenting on your age. Look carefully at my post. I call it as I see it. You're not acting responsibly when you race around, hiding and running from other cars. What you're doing is putting my family and me at risk. So, stop it or I'll take your keys away!

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:30 PM
Call the Cops
Lol come on we afgs have to stay tough, you can take em all, i know you can

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:37 PM
|
Originally Posted by calejohnson
How nice it must be to have a brand new G35 at the tender age of 17. Don't abuse this extraordinary privilege by acting like a jerk "slamming on the gas". You shouldn't draw attention to yourself by driving aggressively. What should you have done? Never gotten into the situation in the first place. But, I forgot, you're too young to make these important judgment calls.

Before you slam me for commenting on your age. Look carefully at my post. I call it as I see it. You're not acting responsibly when you race around, hiding and running from other cars. What you're doing is putting my family and me at risk. So, stop it or I'll take your keys away!
LOL...i really dont care about you commenting on my age, but this was the first day that my engine had been broken in; 1204 miles. I rarely speed 5mph over the speed limit and have never had a ticket for the one year ive been driving. If you met me you would see that im just as calm as you or anyone else. I usually think the same way when i see some kid weaving in and out of traffic; and slamming on the gas. I just want to make clear that this was my first time that i had actually hit the gas pedal. But thanx for your comment

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:37 PM
|
Originally Posted by HomieG35
Stick to your own forum Sedan boy!!
hahahaha....thanx buddy

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:39 PM
|
Originally Posted by BBB
Lol come on we afgs have to stay tough, you can take em all, i know you can
Oh yah!!!! hahaha lol

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:47 PM
I think you're just looking for attention. You're just a copycat from a previous thread.

If and when I was 17, I was followed logic dictates NOT to get out of the car. There are too many holes in your story.

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:47 PM
No tickets, huh, impressive. Does that year include the probationary period? Look, I want you to be alive to enjoy many more years of driving. Like 60 or 70 more years.

"Stick to my own forum?" Possibly good advice. BTW, what's a Homie?

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:52 PM
Omega Enthusiast
I get followed all the time. Sometimes when I'm driving to work, there's a car (or sometimes more than one) following me on the freeway. I don't panic. They usually exit before I get to work. I remember another time when I was driving home, I saw a car in my rearview mirror and thought it was a crazed maniac following me home to murder me. Again, I did not panic because the car turned right onto another street. I hate it when people follow me all the time. I get paranoid. What to do?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.