G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Am I the Only One That Thinks the G35 Sedan is Ugly??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aerisolphaln
I think the sedan is ugly as sin and brings a bad name to the G35. I wish they'd discontinue the sedan and come up with a vehicle that stood on it's own.

I often compare the G to the BMW 3 series - no question that the G coupe wins the comparo hands down, but the sedan is a completely different situation. No WAY is the G35 sedan even in the same league as the 330, especially the new one, with regard to exterior styling.

If I were going to get a sedan, I wouldn't look twice at the G.
LOL, I dunno what to say about what I just read in your post. Either your a idiot or a kid.

Old 05-30-2005, 04:52 PM
I think the sedan is ugly as sin and brings a bad name to the G35. I wish they'd discontinue the sedan and come up with a vehicle that stood on it's own.

I often compare the G to the BMW 3 series - no question that the G coupe wins the comparo hands down, but the sedan is a completely different situation. No WAY is the G35 sedan even in the same league as the 330, especially the new one, with regard to exterior styling.

If I were going to get a sedan, I wouldn't look twice at the G.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. Especially the comment about not being in the same league as the ugly new 330i. LOL! Am I the only one that think the coupe has a big butt? Seriously, it doesn't look right from the back. Front and side views are great but from behind it looks out of shape to me.

Old 05-30-2005, 04:54 PM
EZZ
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There was a handling difference in the 03-04 coupes vs sedans. The coupes came with tighter springs, better tires, bigger wheels, and a lower center of gravity. The coupes just handled better and felt better at the limits. I'm not quite sure on the difference in the 05s though.

Old 05-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GurgenPB
BlackonBlackG35

You are definitely entitled to your own opinion, but you are pretty much the person i was referencing in this thread... https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/55679-driver-seat-discomfort-free-20-min-solution.html when i was talking about what's wrong with this board. Argueing which car is better...plain stupid and immature...
How is argueing what car is better, immature? It looks like you should be posting on the AARP forums....

Old 05-30-2005, 05:10 PM
What a bizarre, technically illiterate rant.

That being said, the G35 coupe is a stunner. Of all the Nissan FM cars, it's far and away the best-looking, particularly without the tacked-on wing. It's just a gorgeous design.

I would've considered one if a) I weren't married; b) I didn't have a little baby girl to haul around; and c) I were 10 years younger. But I am, I do and I am not, so the sedan was for me. If I wanted a Maxima, I'd have bought a TL.

I'm biased toward the '05 sedan obviously, but the changes to the front and rear fascia made the car look much more aggressive. The front end lines are cleaner, and Infiniti finally decided to put some decent tires and wheels on the car.

To each his own.

Old 05-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Future Sedan Freak
what in the hell are you guys hating the sedans for? christ guys were in the same family, leave the flaming to the young ricers out there. guys i know everyone has their own opinions but damn, lets not start a fire here in this FORUM. you all know that there are sedans out there that will keep up with coupes and even beat them but i dont think those sedan owners are boasting on it on this board. cmon dudes lets just appreciate each others G's instead of flaming on them....... my 2cents

Old 05-30-2005, 05:34 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Ok guys. We've had threads like this b4 and they're non productive and foster arguements and hate.
Let's find something else to talk about.
This thread is closed, and any similar thread that may pop up.

GSM.