G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Jealous husband

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 01:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Jealous husband

Maybe there should be a G35 forum for single G owners.

Old 06-09-2003, 12:29 PM

GforceI wrote:
"Had one girl actually scream "I Love Your Car""

Had that happen to me last Friday. Real hottie too, driving a Cavalier... as I was turning out of a parking lot, she cranes her head out the window and screams "Love your car! Gorgeous!" My reply? "Thanks! You're pretty cute yourself!"

Too bad I was on my way to my weekly poker game - nothing interrupts that! But, I'm married too, so any chance at that cutie was shot anyways. Oh well.

2003 G35 Coupe 6MT Leather
Premium, Aero
"There is no spoon"

Old 06-09-2003, 12:39 PM

haha.. i hope our cars won't end up being inadvertant "home wreckers"!

'03 G35 Sedan: ivory/aero body/sport/sunroof
Warning: Objects in mirror are FASTER than they appear

Old 06-09-2003, 12:57 PM

shelleycat wrote:
"Now you guys really have me worried. Does it work the other way (gender wise) as well?"

Oh, HECK no, Shelley! The only thing guys care about is that cute butt, a pretty face, and of course, how well you can cook... ;-)

"I'm used to having guys like me because I have really long hair, am half Japanese, am very petite with a really cute ***... "

Ohhhhh... I'm drooling now! Petite, half Japanese and long hair? You make me wish I wasn't married. Well... I kinda wish that anyways... LOL

"now once I get my car there will be just one more thing getting in the way of being loved for my mind and values and integrity! "

Values and integrity are important to be sure... just don't count on many guys caring about that with your cute butt (at least at first)! I'm not surprised you look half your age... When I first met my best friend in high school (we were juniors), I was ready to hit on his Mom when I saw her... I thought she was one of his sisters!

BTW - was Twain (Samuel Clemens) the original author of your quote?

Premium, Aero
"There is no spoon"

Old 06-09-2003, 04:06 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Something tells me Shellycat is gonna have to pose with her G and post a picture!!

Old 06-09-2003, 07:14 PM

Not a bad idea. That is if she wants to.

Old 06-09-2003, 08:08 PM

Hi guys!
Wow I guess I really stirred the pot up here! hahaha

I forgot to mention I'm a pretty good cook. In fact, I make killer meat and potato dishes with very decadent gravy (that's not so hard nowadays what with all the specialty grocery stores out there), souffles, and cakes. I just recently learned so I haven't had a chance to have someone fall in love or like with me for that particular reason so I forgot.

The "Moderation in all things" was said by Confucious. I love Mark Twain too but I don't think he practiced moderation too much hahaha.

If I lose those last five pounds that are keeping me from being totally gorgeous I WILL pose in front of my new G. Which I just found out will be a 2004 model so I'll be getting Twilight Blue instead of black. OH the wait, the wait the wait!

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."

Old 06-09-2003, 10:36 PM

I say we help shelleycat loose those last 5 pounds quickly. And I don't think anyone would mind seeing you without the G .

Old 06-09-2003, 10:56 PM

Another "incident" on the way home today:
I pull up to a red light, and I hear this cute voice, "How much did you pay for that gorgeous car?". I turned around, and she was sitting in the passenger seat with some guy (must have been her boyfriend. I saw that he was really embarrased. I looked at her and gave her a "G" smile, and took off. This car is a chick magnet. Soon, we'll be begging for less attention... nah!

Old 06-09-2003, 11:18 PM
G SQUAD

Something tells me that you (Shellycat) don't need to lose those last 5 pounds but hey what the hell I guess some weight reduction will make your coupe go faster. Midnight blue too that will definatly look hott. I think in the mean time though since your not gonna get your G till september you should borrow someone elses for a photo shoot. I'll go ahead and volunteer mine, feel free to stop by any time. :-)

Old 06-10-2003, 01:57 AM

[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] good job.

Another good one is when your next to a fixed up car with loud exhaust, bass rattling the license plate and in the passenger is a sweet FIONE lady. As your at the light she just gives you a nice smile that brightens your day. LOL poor driver is busy checking out all his gauges in the side panel pods.

She checks out the car and you just know she wants to get out of the slow, loud, poor tuned suspension car. She could get in a car with comfortable seats and power that doesn't need a loud exhaust to come between a nice conversation.

Much like the scene with the 911 vs. Civic SI on Gone in 60 seconds.

BS G35C 6spd navi/aero/prem

Old 06-10-2003, 01:40 PM

I love shellycat. I saw shellycat at her website. Shellycatdriver.com Check it out!

Old 06-10-2003, 02:00 PM

Shelleycat,
I can't help but wonder whether or not you're trying to send me to Divorce Court... 'cause you keep posting like that, I'll end up there - and then moving to California! [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oh... did I mention I'm rich? And handsome... And kind-hearted... And easy-going... And of course... a free spirit... since I'll have just finished going through a divorce I'm just out to have some fun, no commitments (until you're ready, of course)! LOL

Seriously, I wonder if Confucious spent most of his life being quoted... you know John F. Kennedy's famous saying, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"? Well... he wasn't the first to say it - I believe it was actually Confucious, or someone around his time. And you're right about Twain... I tend to doubt he indulged much in moderation!

Premium, Aero
"There is no spoon"

Old 06-10-2003, 03:12 PM

shelley,

i think you've tapped a lot of interests in a few of some of the guys here on this forum. posting your pic might be more of a requirement than a request now... hehe.. j/k. [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

'03 G35 Sedan: ivory/aero body/sport/sunroof
Warning: Objects in mirror are FASTER than they appear

Old 06-10-2003, 04:18 PM
G SQUAD

HA Ha got it again today, BMW this time guy and his girl were DROOOOLing. Gotta love it. hey Shelly when you commin by for that photo shoot?!?! Common I'm on Long Island it's pratically around the corner from CALI!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jealous husband