G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Jealous husband

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 04:21 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Jealous husband

Ok I knew the Shellycatdriver.com thing was fake but had to try anyway. Nobody likes a tease!! Now Shelly get to work on that website! LoL am I too demanding??

Old 06-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a feeling shelleycat is pausing, right now, for a pictures to be shared with the forum

Old 06-10-2003, 10:24 PM
G SQUAD

Thats a pretty good feeling! Hope your Right.

Old 06-10-2003, 10:38 PM
G SQUAD

Ha Ha almost forgot. Saw an old sort of friend, ok actually this guy thinks he's the Sh*t and what not. Ran into him in a parking lot and his GF get out of his car and runs inside. Meanwhile he starts telling me how he wants to get a 350z and how they are they "Same" cars and stuff. So then his girlfriend gets out of the store and starts to check out the G and says how it so much classier than the Z. The look on his face was priceless!! Way too funny. If you knew the guy it would be that much funnier. Hilarious I tell you.

Old 06-10-2003, 11:12 PM

The ladies know "class". He might be getting a G, after that little incident, or his girl will leave him

Old 06-11-2003, 01:38 AM

You guys! you're cracking me up! Thanks, I needed a good laugh. I almost found myself looking for the shelleycatdriver.com website hahaha.

If I'm ever in NYC again, I'll look up all the g35-guys who want to meet up and buy me dinner.

I do have two pictures on my harddrive, but they show me at my ideal weight, not my current weight - which, you're right, isn't all that bad. I just don't like the idea of succumbing to the "40 and fat" syndrome so I make it sound worse than it really is. Cats are supposed to be svelt! But really, I've never been one of those girls who try on clothes and ask, "Does this make me look fat?" shiver and once I start working full-time I'll get back to normal I'm sure.

Hugz everyone!

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."

61854-Pic2.jpg

Old 06-11-2003, 10:32 AM

You know what I was gonna post this earlier ... because I always get that.
People you would never really suspect ...staring... full out 180 degree head turns... mostly women too ..older ones mostly.

You know what though
If you think about it ... the G sorta represents a older classy stylish person with a bit of bad in em .. cause it looks sporty.

A 911 ...is just sporty, friggin wicked but not "stable" like the G excudes (mentally).. not fully the same OVERALL appeal in terms of where a individual is mentally.

911 is pure sports .. super pricey and WICKED
but

the G is like a sc400 in its day... sporty, sexy, luxury IMO

and I think that is what looks as reliable, nice and fun like a optimal dude would be in a ladies eyes.

laterrr

Old 06-11-2003, 04:16 PM
G SQUAD

Ha ha I doubt he's getting the G anytime soon since he went ahead and pver paid for his Galant because he didn't do his homework. The Z comment was probably complete BS as well. He was one of those guys that always has to talk like he's the sh*t so after looking at the G next to his car he probably felt he had to say he was getting something that he thought was better. That thought went away real quick. Way too Funny.

P.S. Hey Shelly where's the G???

Old 06-11-2003, 04:25 PM

Heya Gforce! I've got a 2004 on order. The order was finally placed yesterday (they only place once a month), infiniti will let them know the manufacturing schedule next month, and hopefully it will be here by September. Lordy!

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."

Old 06-12-2003, 03:22 PM
G SQUAD

Good luck with the wait I know I could barely handle it. Hell even cancled my order and bought a coupe 400 or so miles away to save myself a month of waiting, and a few hundred bucks.