G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Neighbor Trouble

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 08:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Empire
Our sense of "community" is going down the f*cking drain. So the neighbor can't just ring your door-bell and ask nicely? He's gotta actually go pick up the dog poo... and take it over to your house... and then place it on your car during the whole time not trying to get caught? Wouldn't just ringing your door-bell and asking very friendly to be a better dog owner?

Geez... I would strangle this dood if I ever caught him. I mean geez... you work hard for what you do and this SOB treats your car that way? I'd rip his arms out and throw it in his lawn.
& I almost thought you were on the right track when you said "community"
Thought you meant this forum community

Old 06-14-2005, 10:12 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
LOL, good one Kwansai, .

Visualfusion,
You've got no proof anyone did this, and it's a shame someone who's upset can't c0me and talk to you and other dog owners about their suspicions.
If you suspect who the culprit is, go talk to him/her and explain. You may be pursuasive by saying that you won't tollerate any interference with you ride and may be forced to install surveillance cameras to prevent any further issues.
A report to the police will record the issue, and make them aware that there is a problem for you.
C.

Old 06-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Where exactly was the poo? I think it would be very tough for a dog to jump onto the G's hood. It's fairly high. Was it on your wheel?

Old 06-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There's a third culprit here. The owner of the dog whose poo was on your car. Let's assume the poo doesn't belong to your dog. I find it hard to believe that another dog owner put their dog's poo on your car.

I believe its a neighbor thats fed up with dog poo in their yard. I think that neighbor saw a poo pile and assumed it was your dog's. Then they scooped it up and put it on your car.

But the disgruntled neighbor could have a dog as well and this could be the same person.