G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe
View Poll Results: What do you rate this daily drive car?
very tacky
37.11%
tacky
19.73%
ok
22.66%
hot
11.33%
pretty F*ckin well done
9.18%
Voters: 512. You may not vote on this poll

New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 06:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just thought I'd drop in and say that I'm feeling really bloated and that I've got really bad gas...

Old 07-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by SnMDesignStudio
Um...I have a migraine now from deciphering the attempted "homeboy" dialect.

Anyway, seriously, that's a clean ride from what I can see in the pictures. I don't care for the vertical doors or spinners, but there is no denying that the car is clean. And on another note, honestly, why do you care what the G-Squad thinks? You like your ride and that's that. I don't see why it should matter to you that they don't care for your rims or doors. Do you really want to hang with a group that criticizes an obviously clean ride because of a set of wheels and vertical doors?

For a minute there I thought this was the ebonics convention...

Old 07-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Ahhhhhhh, the imfamous Randy! You finally made your way to the boards i see...well man, all i can say is that your car is def HOT. Many people have different definitions of HOT though...one is that your car looks like no other and attracts a ton of attention (this could be a H2 on 28's or a civic on bags) or HOT could mean a full Top Secret Wide-Body kit on 20 inch WORK's. It all depends on your audience - and in this case, your audience prefers the latter.

With that said, the comments about Kelly and Jimmy seem to be a little outta line...trust me, i know kelly too, and know (or knew) how much she was into you and your car. Shiiit, if i had a pennie for every time she told me (while riding in my car) how SICK and DOPE your car was, id be a millionaire! HAHAHA. But obv she has moved on, and (in my opinion) has made a good choice. As for the cars - my preference is Jimmys ride with the kit (new & old) and the Charcol DPE's...but thats just me. If you asked 5 of my friends which car they liked better, i bet 4 out of 5 would say yours. Like i said, its all a matter of personal choice.

Anyways, i think its cool your on the boards now because thats how people learn more about their cars and ways to improve upon them. And im not saying this to imply that you NEED improvements (my car is not even close to as "modded" as yours) but as car guys, there is never an end to the modifications.

So take all of these negative comments with a grain of salt, because (like someone said before) your on the internet, and when you give people a chance to comment, THEY WILL!

Good Luck with the ride ~

PS: Heres a few pics of mine...feel free to bash away!

Attached Thumbnails New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-cfhood.jpg   New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-shaved.jpg   New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-tiltedscreens.jpg  
Old 07-12-2005, 09:16 AM
Yeah that car is way over the top. Not a fan of Chrome wheels and a 17" screen, why? Sounds like a lot of wasted money there.

Old 07-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Demonteverde321
Be humble. You're on the internet, not on the streets of Newark, NJ.
Hey now... he's in Newark DE.... not Newark NJ.... the car would be on blocks with those spinners on a Hyundai in Newark NJ...

Lets be "real" now... You're car is your car... do with it as you please and enjoy it.. most people have in here have dropped an unGodly amount of money into their car to make it more their own and match their personality... we dont need to be reminded how much things cost, it makes people look desperate when they advertise that... from your posts, it sounds to me that this car fits your personality so move on with that and be happy...

As far as my experiences with the GSQUAD, they are G lovers and car lovers in general. I have never heard them hate on someones ride... so move on with that too...

The moral of the story: MOVE ON!!! Theres a lot of anger in your writing and constant justification for what you did... dont be so insecure and be happy with what you have and consider yourself lucky to have it.

Old 07-12-2005, 10:40 AM
every1 has the right to their opinion...what i think looks hot might look like a$$ to others. I personally think that your car is lil over the top...def. not my def. of hot.

no 1 would diss your car, its just one person's opinion.....remember you cant please every1 you can only please yourself.

I give you mad props for all the custom work you have done and as long as you like the way your ride looks why care what other people think of it?

just my 2cents

Old 07-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Love Poker!!!
Nice ride and nice girl.

Old 07-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow, that was a lot of reading.
First thing first, you need to calm down a lil w/ the attitude, cause you have to remember that there are different types of people here and most dont put up w/ the hardcore gangsta image. i grew up in miami so i'm used to, so it doesnt bother me.

Now the things i dont like bout ur car, is the spinners. they dont belong on a coupe. if you had a 72 caprice w/ 24in spinners i might forgive, cause again i'm from SFL where you see cars on 24's all day long.

I've always hated when people dont paint the rear of the kenstyle kit the same as the body color. Do you really need that big of a TV on your G, come on. If you wanna TV in there just get an eclipse AVN w/ a DD convertion and call it a day.

But i do give you props for putting money and effort into ur car, it seems like you really luv it and you wanna be a part of the G community.

If you want your car to be just a show car keep it as is, but for a street ride its a lil to much, why not infest some money on performance like a TT, then you'll gain everyones luv here.

Old 07-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i have never really agreed with lambo doors on anything othere than lambos but your car looks good with them. i dont think the wheels look horrible but imo there are better looking wheels out there. props for being unique and keep on doing what you do.
p.s. i dont like people using the n-word.im black and it offends me when black people say it but even more when other races use it. thanks

Old 07-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
The car isn't bad. I'm not into all the bling, but it's yours, do what you want with it. If I were at a show, it would get a glance and I'd keep walking, I don't care how much you paid for your Davins. You're obviously very proud of them though - so whatever.

Rebadging is lame, but rebadging half-way is half-a$s. Tacky.

Spinners in general are ridiculous unless you're on MTV. Spinners of any flavor on a sports coupe, please. Tacky.

You're gonna put a procharger on a car that has more cosmetic weight on it than Tammy Faye Baker? One way or the other - show or go. Tacky.

Definitely don't care for the doors. Never have, never will.

Posting a picture of my car has nothing to do with what I think of your car - you asked for the opinions and here they are. For the record, my G is stock. My mod money goes into my truck where HP/TQ gains can be realized and put to good use.

Finally - please tell me you don't pluck your eyebrows.. Talk about tacky.. Do you wear make-up too? Are we dealing with a metrosexual?

Your hard-core, gangsta, edgy attempt at a personality falls short. Give it a rest - you're making yourself look silly. Vanilla Ice tried it and it didn't work for him either.

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 07-12-2005 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by sawdigga
..the infinity logo custom installed, and i didnt like the fogs so i had the new piaas custom fitted in. Also instead of those clear markers on the side skirts i'm havin custom crome/metal "plates" that say infinity to place in there.
interesting ideas...but better make sure it says "Infiniti" not "Inifnity"!

Originally Posted by sawdigga
...so hollow at me ...Let a ***** know what ya think of his girls
Took a look at your pictures, but I'm confused...because I think you might look white Just bustin your *****.

Old 07-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Gangster Member
nice ride and girl man

Old 07-12-2005, 12:10 PM
guys, don't step to him...he has to keep up is serious rep...............in delaware..............

don't all the rappers claim delaware? hardcore.

also, a watch can be sized to fit properly.

the car is killing me too. too much stuff. and it doesen't matter how much you paid for it, if it was a wrong decision. save your money, and move out of your parent's house.

don't get too upset, though, because you asked for opinions.

P.S. most people around here speak and write in english, and will respond better if you do as well. this is not a rap video.

Last edited by protocav; 07-12-2005 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Man I don't know where to start with this!

First off - one person doesn't speak for everyone...GSQUAD or any other club would tell you the same thing. We are not about controlling peoples opinions. You posted asking for opinions so don't sweat it when peeps don't like your G. If everyone liked your G, it would have come from the factory that way.

Now, you asked for opinions and like everyone knows....opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they all stink! You should know that if you are going to post pics and request people to provide feedback, not everything you hear is going to be to your liking! This isn't Mr. Rogers Neighborhood where we all have to be nice and blow smoke up peoples *****! Keep that in mind next time you post.

Seems like you are modding your G just to get girls, well then maybe you should post the pics on MATCH.COM or one of those sites! To each his own, everyone mods their G to their own taste. My brother in law constantly busts my ball$ because he doesn't like my wheels and the Data grill I just put on. All I told him was that if he wants to make the payments, I will let him mod it anyway he desires. Hmmmm that kept him quiet. I can't speak for everyone on this site, but when I mod my G I do it for me. I do what I like and quite frankly, I don't need other people's approval. I respect their opinion and that's it. I am still going to do as I please because it's my G and my legally hard earned money that pays for it! If I was a balla, I would probably do some things differently with my G, but I do what I can while still saving for a house.

As for asking people to post a pic of their G if they voted negatively, why do you need that. Obviously if they vote negatively, their G isn't going to look like yours and you won't like their styling so what's the point. They aren't calling you out man, you called them out by asking for opinions of your G.

Remember, the only opinion that counts is your own since you have to drive and look at it!

P.S. I am editing this post adding this because it struck me as funny how you posted up that the GSQUAD didn't respond, meanwhile you just posted this crap! If you are looking to reach the GSQUAD, we have our own forum like the other clubs here so that's where you can reach us. How can you put no response in the title of a thread when this is the first one that we are seeing? Makes no sense man.

FASHEEEEEZEEEE THE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEE

Last edited by Diesel1; 07-12-2005 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:47 PM
G SQUAD
somebody ban this noob

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy