G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe
View Poll Results: What do you rate this daily drive car?
very tacky
37.11%
tacky
19.73%
ok
22.66%
hot
11.33%
pretty F*ckin well done
9.18%
Voters: 512. You may not vote on this poll

New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy

Just A couple pics of the girls........ ohh i changed one pic with doors down, still so tacky or with no wing no tint no dents, a clean kit, hood, paint job and shiny wheels. What else do ya want for you guys to not be so nasty, please read below PLEASE

Now please while reading this i am a very intelligent 22 senior about to go to law school who is typing on a keyboard with missing keys and no sensitivy. I am actually very very preppy and wrote this thread with some spice to get feed back but all i get is jerks, most respones are its hot or you're a jerk, also i only put pics of me so people can see me and i couldn't find where in my profile to put them. I am not gangster just typing at 4 in the am and trying to get some good converations. SO please if you're jst going to be rude or mean please dont. No one sees my car and i just wanted opinions not to feel bad or defend myself. i thought these forums were friendly. I only even mentioned G squad just to get the thread going. So for those of you first reading this, check out some of the things people write and how nasty. I justed wanted some friendly conversation and for people to see who their talking to but these guys IS300TOG35 and JTRAIN justed attacked that not even realizing it was the like the most viewed thread yesterday, the one guy wanted me banned from the site, now thats just hating. After reading the feedback there were others that should be banned just for rudeness or lack or common courtesy. Check and see how many times i made nasty comments to someone 's thread, never and i wouldn't. I just wanted some nice opinions or at least polite but i end coming off like a jerk defending myself. And how does everyone know who my exgirlfriend is, the one who would never let me go to the G meets and told most of you i was ***** when i justed wanted to chill. Its no to esay to find many G's and ownd by people my age, 22. SO be nice please, so much hate all over, and it cant just be cause of me so people are either hating or think they know me maybe. But if ya look every mean response i trid to defend nicely and even ent PM's to some really mean ones aking Why? so check me and my girls out and let me know your honest opiion. This message wasn't here yesterdy but i got like 80 hommie or hood rat comments when i read a thousand times worse on this forum just not from a lambo'd g. ANd one last little thing, people in the pics the wheels like chrome 5 stars with a lip no spinning, so how can you hate the spinner its the wheel ya dont like, but i love them and my car. its a show car and supposed to be unique and wanted to sell the wheels but they're good for atttenton. I keep offering any parts at cost through my company DYNASTY MOTORSPORTS, wholesale COD to your door and read all these nasty things. Sorry about the grammar but i was trying to spice it ip and oviously it worked, but there are a lot of haters geez...

Vertical Doors Kit
Full Ken Style With lots of custom work including full carbon backing
Seibon Top Secret Carbon Fiber Hood with Sparco Hood Pins
20" Davin Street Spins on Perelli P-ZERo Nero
Custom Trunk with 2 tv's in trunk lid, 1200 DI amp and 12' L7
Custom Rear view camera and monitor (in dash)
17.2 Flipdown Tv behind sunroof
Carbon valve cover and taillight lids
Skyline Kick Sills and Rear Emblems (SKYLINE and 350GT)
Custom fitted DVD and Playstation in GloveBox
CompuStar Two Way Alarm

Just wanted some comparison to others with the ken style kit(or just some general feedback) or why someone from G- squad said my car was tacky... lets be serious now. I changed my grill on the ken style cause i dont like their emblem so i had the infinity logo custom installed, and i didnt like the fogs so i had the new piaas custom fitted in. Also instead of those clear markers on the side skirts i'm havin custom crome/metal "plates" that say infinity to place in there. Also the whole back of the front of my bumper is coated in carbon not just the stress points like orginally. This was the best couple hundred extra dolllars a guy could spend. serious, you cant break this fiberglass. let me know what ya think of her or any recomendations. the trunk is custom but being redone in fiberglass after kicker and DI just gave me a partial sponsor. new 17.2" flip down also going into replace the 10.4" i got now. Lots of parts for sale and needed so hollow at me jrsaw@comcast.net.
Let a ***** know what ya think of his girls, i work hard to maintain these,................. ya also cant tell thats a Seibon Top Secret carbon hood or that those are 20" Davin, thats DAVIN street spins and with the authentic Vertical Doors Kit (just to mention a little, i apologize if i come off as a jerk or arogant cause i'm a true nice guy sweetheart, just why say soething nasty like that about my car, the license even says PLYRH8N so WHY especially say it when mommy and daddy dont pay a thing for this 22 year old self made "man", boy really... just sorry to come off like that cause i love G's and always stop and talk to a fellow lucky G driver.

IN NEED A SPONSORS, FULL/ PARTIAL ANYTHING. I show a lot and get no help except my admission is paid by IMPORTVELOCITY.ORG and my recent partial offers from kicker.
HIt me up and let me know when the meets around DE and Phili are
--sorry such a long f*ckin message like a letter home from jail
--randy

Attached Thumbnails New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-sawwdigga02.jpg   New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-sawwdigga03.jpg   New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-sawwdigga05.jpg   New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-sawwdigga06.jpg   New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy-normal_ocjune-013.jpg  

Last edited by sawdigga; 07-13-2005 at 04:46 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:24 AM
lol what?

Old 07-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
seriously... what? hahaha

Old 07-12-2005, 01:40 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
wordUP Power to the people HOMIE!

Old 07-12-2005, 01:41 AM
car looks nice

Old 07-12-2005, 01:42 AM
Evil Bastard
that looks to be an.. involved project.

Maybe it would help if you tell us all what happened, if only for curiosity's sake.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Honestly your G35 is hideous...atleast your one of your "girls" looks good.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Lol

This girl I know who is actually my ex said it orginally and she has a white stock one but she said all her friends in the "Squad" which i wanted to be a part of (kind of helping them out a little) said my car was distasteful or tacky. "Who put spinners on a G" Only someone who can afford th put real not adaptor spinners. DAVINS. I HATE spinners but these are different and everyone says the same when the car is stopped, " those are spinners" cause they look so phat just chillin then they skate like on ice when ya creep off. I apologize again to sound arogant. I get a goood deal for my things and do pay for it all myself thats why i get mad. I wanna get and chill at a g meet sometime. I just found this dealership by me that will install and factory warranty the procharger for my car $4500 installed. i can get a better price but not factory warrantied.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:48 AM
I just might have to sell my car after reading this

Old 07-12-2005, 01:49 AM
IMO the lambo doors and chromey rims don't belong. Just my taste. Rest of the car looks nice.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:54 AM
I'm guessing CRUZ is joking i honeslty hope cause it hard to find a cleaner G. and for jinubob 81. The one member was like that is so tacky to have those doors on G or put $5000 wheels on . I win shows everywhere i go.They are 20"s for god's sake. 4" lip in the rear. I only say something cause it hurt my feelings cause i work hard planning and earning that car.I just wanted to meet when the squad meets but she told me that she told all of them i'm an *** or stuck when that is the absolute opposite. I had my first wheels that a paid 2700, had for two months and sold for only 500 to a g owner just so somone else could be hooked up tp. I know i'm fortunate as can be and i share. Always trying to help. Anything at all at dealer cost if my guy can find it. COD, juts let me know. And when you say a project you mean dont mean its a project now more like ohh you;ve done a little homework mr. sawdigga. And G squad, hollow at me, you guys are local and i'm trying to get down if the car isnt too bad.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Hey G35PM, i didnt either and got offered a phat partail sponsor from racing hart but i noticed that the car gets so mmuch more positive attention with those wheels, whether on the street or at shows. I want a black with chrome lip but it appears the majority like the spinners whiich like i said you cant even tell in the pics and their real. out of all spinners in the country less than 1% are "real" and not adaptors. This is a show car, it needs to stand out. 20" DAVINS on a G35 by a 22 year old, stands out. trust me, come to a meet you may leave wanting chrome, their actually lighter than my other 20s, race wheels

Old 07-12-2005, 02:01 AM
A yeah real quickly, thats a new girl for me. I'm not some player or anything just my first girl in a while actually. Wifee material or not. your guys opinions matter to me and a yeah CRUZ sends some pics of your car to compare if you're serious but i think ya were just kiddin and i'm being uptight

Old 07-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Hey man, no offense.. Are you trying to type in "homeboy" or something? I almost got a headache reading that.. and I'm black.

Old 07-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol..... keep it gangsta doggie.. see you at HIN

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy