G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe
View Poll Results: What do you rate this daily drive car?
very tacky
37.11%
tacky
19.73%
ok
22.66%
hot
11.33%
pretty F*ckin well done
9.18%
Voters: 512. You may not vote on this poll

New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Ghost30 ,
No offense but i actually was keeping it civil and toning it down compared to a lot of what i read on here. I just am a bad typer and never put a "g" on the end of my words. Its written just to get the point across and i actually felt badly because it was kind of long, ( notice how i said badly and not bad there, gramatically correct unlike some of the messages i read) If I were to say dear chap how did you enjoy the fine derby today on 20" DAVINS while sipping my frap, would that help.. ***
just kiddin. It was meant to be a little hard when you get voted best of show or people's choice and someone says something to hurt you when all i was doing was being me. All i ask is those who vote tacky in the poll leave a pic of your car, a reason if ya like but a pic for sure please. When my car is parked it looks so clean and smooth with just nice hood and smooth not aggressive kit and even two tone paint on the back to match the interior. People dont be hatin on the girl either, she came with the car

Old 07-12-2005, 02:20 AM
lol Paranormal. I could've sworn I was cool 2 hours ago. I mean.. I listen to Hip Hop. I guess I lose 38 cool points.

Last edited by ghost30; 07-12-2005 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Ok sawdigga.. just playing around. No hard feelings

Last edited by ghost30; 07-12-2005 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:22 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Wo, jo ESL dis jiz good. Mad props to mad ritt'n sty-O

I like the car except for the wheels. Those gotta go, sorry.

Old 07-12-2005, 02:24 AM
sup playah, your car's not my flavah per sei, and not a big fan of lambo doors and spinners, Davins or not. Sorry your feelings got hurt but you've gotta take opinions into consideration and not take them so personal. I don't really know how it is in Newark, but I don't think spinners on a G would get too much positive attention here in SO. CAL. However you seem to have pride in your car so have some self esteem and be proud of what you've built and not get so hurt by what others think. If I took everything people say too personal my car wouldn't be the way it is today and that would be an atrocity to let others tell you how to build your ride.

Last edited by a2ncharm23; 07-12-2005 at 02:37 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Hey PARANORMAL

Behave yourself out there ok. obviously you mean a lot to her to be safe please. stay out of trouble. I've upgraded anyway but still want her to be happy. I dont talk to her by her will but thats cool now that i got my upgrade in but you know us car guys always gettin the new ****. we should be civil if not friends for real. SHe'll hate it but it the right thing and we can park together at HIN just remember I got thr PRO CHarger on the way to. You just haven't got to know kel thats why i give both ya a hard time. She's ok though.... Now what do you honestly think of the car honest friend? Just stay in one piece please so at least if thats what she wants. So what so ya think of either girls, and i know your dying out there without any killer tree, hash can only hold ya so long huh buddy
--randy
jrsaw@comcast.net

Old 07-12-2005, 02:38 AM
A2Charm23,
trust me i could have bought new wheels 10x over but they get fabulous attention, imagaine you pull up to a light a nd you a got a black coupe with chrome wheels like before or real spinners, the girls dont even look at the other car. i dont take things so personal but it was meant as a direct insult and i work hard and respect everyone else cars and opinions and wpuld never say that. the girls really do just like em and i wont lie =, my car is hooked up cause girls like it if they liked phat tennis rackets i'd have a lambo chromed raquet )

Old 07-12-2005, 02:52 AM
YOUR DADDY
um.. after readin this. can i change my vote?????

Old 07-12-2005, 02:59 AM
Originally Posted by ghost30
Hey man, no offense.. Are you trying to type in "homeboy" or something? I almost got a headache reading that.. and I'm black.

LOL! I was about to punch myself in the face for reading so far into this thread until I read you comment!

Old 07-12-2005, 03:00 AM
What do ya mean JOEP, were ya being nice or mean to me like everyone else. I wokr real hard to have a nice luxury, complete car that is different from everone elses. I never hear anything but nice coments fromm strangers and freinds then you get people who just hate, I just a nice girl that i "made and designed" what did ya vote originally joey, i just wish anyone who put tacky would leave a text, say why or what you drive. I have all authentic parts, maybe someone doesn't like crome but that makes it very tacky? i dont mean to sound rude but a ferrarri with hub caps is still hot just needs a little work. And i know its not the ken style kit or seibon hood. I just wonder how it could be very tacky, maybe not somones pick but well done at least with no corners cut. from the pics a got a g with chrome wheels doors, kit and hood how could someone say very tacky is not a probe with this or saturn its a g not even a 350z now no chrome for that, but infinity and its black, it was like a tractor beam that sucked me in

Old 07-12-2005, 03:04 AM
G35 SanDeigo, was that a joke on me or him. i'm so confused. I wrote a long *** boring story just to lead up to some picks and feedback. I was meant to have a little attitude due to what was said, funny thing is i had my sis read it over to make sure it was ok, she said it sounded a little hard, no really to intended, jujst wish people would stop criticizing or being nasty (not you) without showing a pick of thier car not just describing it. how many time do you actually believe kids who say they are buying this or got this....
i'm just a little high having a good time on here. actually my first time buddy

Old 07-12-2005, 03:09 AM
YOUR DADDY
dog serouslly.. stop tryin so hard. i'll leave it at that..

Old 07-12-2005, 03:21 AM
THE BATMOBILE
keep up the good work.......im feeling the whole car........who cares what everyone else says

Old 07-12-2005, 03:25 AM
HeY Joey P

Why does everone say dog? and then say i'm trying to be hard. I had never been on a forum before thought i had a nice clean car and just wanted some opinions from others dog :0) i was just high and wondering but now i lost my buzz cause people cant tell tone or sarcasm obviously through text. just wanted an opinion sorry if i bothered ya but when ya work real hard and people insult you cause they're jealous or whatever thats wrong. I own a G but still keep my turbo SH prelude in the garage. Honda at heart. Maybe ya shouldnt read so hard into things and just realize someone is tired of hatin. Its cool either way, my car proves nothing about me only i do thats what a lot of people in this corld or forum forget, thats why i put my pick to. To show i'm not some stuck up rich boy just a down to earth half asain foruntate kid. HIt me up up sometime joey esp.if ya ever need parts, obviously i can get ya a deal cause i cant afford that stuff at retail/
all good right\
---randy
by the way what are ya working with

Old 07-12-2005, 03:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Um...I have a migraine now from deciphering the attempted "homeboy" dialect.

Anyway, seriously, that's a clean ride from what I can see in the pictures. I don't care for the vertical doors or spinners, but there is no denying that the car is clean. And on another note, honestly, why do you care what the G-Squad thinks? You like your ride and that's that. I don't see why it should matter to you that they don't care for your rims or doors. Do you really want to hang with a group that criticizes an obviously clean ride because of a set of wheels and vertical doors?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Pics of Both Girls and Still No Response from the G- Squad PLYRH8N on a Guy