G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

R.I.P. yet another G35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't believe these replies...feels like the twilight zone. This has to be another dimension of reality when people say someone deserves an accident. Did the people in the suv deserve it? I'm shocked.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:11 AM
so no1 here has ever shown off their car, drove over the speed limit, raced, or done somthing on the streets that was stupid and unsafe at one time or another?

i know all of you have driven your cars hard. it just happened this time he got into a accident. im sure he doesnt drive like that every single time.

so let me get this right, if you drive your car hard but you dont get into a accident its ok. but if you drive hard and do get into a accident then your automatically a immature dumb f*ck. and dont give me this bs that theres a safe way to drive hard.

kinda off topic but ive been in some other car clubs in the past and got real tired of them because of the hypocrisy. if a fellow member or friend drives hard cutting people in and out of the way or races on the highway its all cool. and we smile and laugh. but if its someone we dont know, or in this case someone we hate, then its stupid and the guy is a a$$hole.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
so no1 here has ever shown off their car, drove over the speed limit, raced, or done somthing on the streets that was stupid and unsafe at one time or another?

i know all of you have driven your cars hard. it just happened this time he got into a accident. im sure he doesnt drive like that every single time.

so let me get this right, if you drive your car hard but you dont get into a accident its ok. but if you drive hard and do get into a accident then your automatically a immature dumb f*ck. and dont give me this bs that theres a safe way to drive hard.

kinda off topic but ive been in some other car clubs in the past and got real tired of them because of the hypocrisy. if a fellow member or friend drives hard cutting people in and out of the way or races on the highway its all cool. and we smile and laugh. but if its someone we dont know, or in this case someone we hate, then its stupid and the guy is a a$$hole.
I do enjoy driving my car hard and fast, but not on city streets. This guy was obviously stupid and it was a matter of time before it happened. I don't care about him but about the innocent people he hurt. The way I see it is a self service to the rest of us. Just one less idiot on the road that can hurt you or a loved one.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:20 AM
WRAH

No I don't race. I don't push the car to the extreme, and I only drive on 2 lane roads 1% off my life. I drive about 5mph over the speed limit when cruising. WOT only happens when getting on the freeway, or passing.

Terrible assumption to make.

From all discriptions the guy sounded like an @sshole and he got what was coming to him.

It just would have been better off had he hit a telephone pole rather than another car!

Old 07-17-2005, 11:23 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FLFIRE
Btw Finiti, how come it is never a female driver doing this?
(Setting myself and the entire male population up for a great comeback. )
Honestly I have seen more females wreck on the road than males. This same guy was messing around with me too. The day after I first met him, I was driving around when I saw another blue coupe that quickly caught up with me. It was him. He kept flooring his car and switching lanes around me until I pulled up at a gas station, then he made a u-turn to drive by me again. The night before he didn't even pay any attention to me, so I didn't even bother to try to talk to him when I saw him this past Friday. I still refuse to believe it, at the meet we were all looking at his car right in front of us, an hour later I get home to learn about this from my friend.

I'm still in shock and I'm upset that it happened. The guy had a G35 and a beautiful one at that. We're having a meet at Towers next week and I was hoping to see him there and have him join us. That's not going to happen, but the car is not the focal point. I just hope no one was hurt, I can't imagine all the shock they went through. And I'm going to remove the attachment should it let me do it.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:24 AM
There is a big difference in my book between someone who causes a vehicle crash due to an innocent driving mistake vs. someone who causes a vehicle crash due purposefully operating their vehicle in an unsafe manner. It appears that a vast majority of the population agrees with this assessment as the criminal and civil penalties for these events are highly contingent upon the cause.

Also, location has a lot to do with it. It is one thing if you are endangering yourself on a back road somewhere in the middle of nowhere. It is another if you are endangering others who had no choice in the matter.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Another a$swipe off the streets. Awesome.

**PLEASE INSERT ANTI-STREET RACING SPEECH HERE**

10 more like this please.

You play, you pay. Too bad he had to hit innocent people in the process, but isn't that usually the end result of this BS?

I'll reserve my sympathy for a deserving subject - thanks very much.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by WRAH
No I don't race. I don't push the car to the extreme, and I only drive on 2 lane roads 1% off my life. I drive about 5mph over the speed limit when cruising. WOT only happens when getting on the freeway, or passing.

Terrible assumption to make.

From all discriptions the guy sounded like an @sshole and he got what was coming to him.

It just would have been better off had he hit a telephone pole rather than another car!
i was wrong to assume everyone drives hard. but your probably in the minority. a$$hole or not no1 deserves to get into a accident and have their car totaled. i know hes ok and not dead but still. and i like to see you tell his family their son is a $$hole and deserved it.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:42 AM
When he was about 60 ft. ahead of me, he tried to make a pass into the center lane but didn't make it. He slammed into a black Expedition hard because traffic in the next lane didn't let him get in.
stoptechs didnt save him
indeed... i mean, they are good brakes, but they won't work miracles...

Doesn't sound like the brakes had anything to do with it.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:52 AM
WRAH
i was wrong to assume everyone drives hard. but your probably in the minority. a$$hole or not no1 deserves to get into a accident and have their car totaled. i know hes ok and not dead but still. and i like to see you tell his family their son is a $$hole and deserved it.
I'm a cold hearted bastard! I'd love to tell his son; "son, or dad's dead because he was a morron. Don't follow in his foot steps."

Old 07-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks, but sh*t happens.

Old 07-17-2005, 12:50 PM
Love Poker!!!
All I have is one word, KARMA

Old 07-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Listen . . . The good thing here is that no one got seriously hurt. I am glad that you were able to drive through the debris field without incident. I trust that the occupants of the other two vehicles are all well.

Lesson . . . Speed, in any given situation, can cause serious damage, injuries, maiming and definitely get people killed.

Please . . . Enjoy your great rides, but please drive safely. We all share the same roads.

Old 07-17-2005, 02:09 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
What an idiot. Too bad he had to involve other drivers.
C.

Old 07-17-2005, 02:21 PM
The younger and younger kids are that are able to afford these cars the more incidents such as this we will hear about. What a dumbass

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: R.I.P. yet another G35