G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

R.I.P. yet another G35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=abcdefGGGGGG]so no1 here has ever shown off their car, drove over the speed limit, raced, or done somthing on the streets that was stupid and unsafe at one time or another?

i know all of you have driven your cars hard. it just happened this time he got into a accident. im sure he doesnt drive like that every single time.

so let me get this right, if you drive your car hard but you dont get into a accident its ok. but if you drive hard and do get into a accident then your automatically a immature dumb f*ck. and dont give me this bs that theres a safe way to drive hard.
/QUOTE]

My cars:

And yes I drive them ALL hard.....but I dont drive them hard into the back of other cars

The dumbass was so caught up in wanting to show off he disregarded everything else (common sense being the most important in this case). But yea.....I drive my cars hard but guess what? I do it on open roads with no one else around or I make sure that the next 3 lanes next to me and few miles in front of me are open (and even then I am sure some of you will tell me even that is still wrong) but you know what? Thats fine. But thats just me....but one thing I do make sure of is that when I get a little nuts in my cars I do it only with the strongest regard to others around me.

Its simple really

Old 07-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
[QUOTE=Newbomb Turk]
Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
so no1 here has ever shown off their car, drove over the speed limit, raced, or done somthing on the streets that was stupid and unsafe at one time or another?

i know all of you have driven your cars hard. it just happened this time he got into a accident. im sure he doesnt drive like that every single time.

so let me get this right, if you drive your car hard but you dont get into a accident its ok. but if you drive hard and do get into a accident then your automatically a immature dumb f*ck. and dont give me this bs that theres a safe way to drive hard.
/QUOTE]

My cars:

And yes I drive them ALL hard.....but I dont drive them hard into the back of other cars

The dumbass was so caught up in wanting to show off he disregarded everything else (common sense being the most important in this case). But yea.....I drive my cars hard but guess what? I do it on open roads with no one else around or I make sure that the next 3 lanes next to me and few miles in front of me are open (and even then I am sure some of you will tell me even that is still wrong) but you know what? Thats fine. But thats just me....but one thing I do make sure of is that when I get a little nuts in my cars I do it only with the strongest regard to others around me.

Its simple really

^+1

Old 07-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
and i like to see you tell his family their son is a $$hole and deserved it.
"Folks, your son was driving like and @sshole which caused an accident. Serves him right."

Please forwad that to his parents.

If I'm driving like that and I get into an accident, feel free to tell my parents the same thing.

Old 07-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Wink

all of you sound like a$$holes yourself. get over yourself and stop taking joy in other peoples misery even if it was cause of his wrecklessness. and was it neccessary to post a pic of his car and plates. have some sympathy you damn hypocrits.

BS You get what you deserve in life, and everyone here knows the risk you take when you drive like a azz hole! This punk was probably acting like Michael Schumacher ( key word is acting ) and it was his fault. Like others said here I just hope the people in the expedition didn't get hurt. Also the other 2 G's that were close by could have been involved. My guess is this idiot probably had a Honda Civic before this!

Old 07-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
"Folks, your son was driving like and @sshole which caused an accident. Serves him right."

Please forwad that to his parents.

If I'm driving like that and I get into an accident, feel free to tell my parents the same thing.

^^^ word!

Old 07-17-2005, 06:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All i got out of the original post was...

Thank god for the M3 handling. I guess all other trailing cars should have been part of the accident.. i mean, the M3 was trying to not spin out of control.. I can't imagine the other non M3's...

Old 07-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by urabus
All i got out of the original post was...

Thank god for the M3 handling. I guess all other trailing cars should have been part of the accident.. i mean, the M3 was trying to not spin out of control.. I can't imagine the other non M3's...
M3's are sweet as hell.....i'd take one in a heartbeat. Make mine in Leguna Seca Blue please

Old 07-17-2005, 07:36 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by Newbomb Turk
M3's are sweet as hell.....i'd take one in a heartbeat. Make mine in Leguna Seca Blue please
O/T but that color is pure hottness.

Old 07-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Good news is if he walks away from this accident, his insurance will prohibit him from getting another sport or sporty car for a long time to come. Especially if he is under 25. He keeps it up and the only fast thing he ever rides is a bus.

I don't feel sorry for arsehole like this. Imagine if there is a child in the Expedition he plowed into.

Old 07-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by speedygp
BS You get what you deserve in life, and everyone here knows the risk you take when you drive like a azz hole! This punk was probably acting like Michael Schumacher ( key word is acting ) and it was his fault. Like others said here I just hope the people in the expedition didn't get hurt. Also the other 2 G's that were close by could have been involved. My guess is this idiot probably had a Honda Civic before this!
^^^+1

Old 07-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by elau
Good news is if he walks away from this accident, his insurance will prohibit him from getting another sport or sporty car for a long time to come. Especially if he is under 25.
How can an insurance company prohibit you from buying a car??? I think what you are trying to say is that his insurance company may deny him coverage or raise his rates ridiculously high. If that's the case he can always change insurance companies. He'll find one that will cover him.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by achen
stoptechs didnt save him
you have to apply the BRAKES for the stop techs to work....sounds like was knee deep in the gas......

Old 07-17-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by WRAH
Joking aside I knew a wonderful girl that was killed showing off in her car. She flipped it and the other car landed on top of her, crushing her car.

Sorry for killing the great come back, but it does happen

You destroyed what was to be a good night with this story....I can't get this vision out of my mind

Old 07-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by WRAH
I'm a cold hearted bastard! I'd love to tell his son; "son, or dad's dead because he was a morron. Don't follow in his foot steps."
Wrah. only one 'r' in Moron. Not to take anything away from this brilliant post.

Gc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: R.I.P. yet another G35