G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Every 15 Year Olds Dream Man I Wish I Was That Guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if that happen to my 15 yr old son i would give him mad props. id be like "son, you the man! but next time let daddy in on the fun too =)"

Old 07-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by big daddy d
No, we're just looking at it from the viewpoint of the 15 year old still inside all of us.

G-sus! Now I've gotta think and act like a grownup here too. It is called a FAN-TA-SY. Have 'em or be Amish. It's up to you!

But let's just suppose.....you're 15 and slinky kinky girl here throws it at you what are you going to do? Call the Principal? Well,ya, you might.
Me, I 'm gonna give her the best 17 seconds of my young life.

Let's face it, if your daughters male teacher is throwing the moves on her he best be grateful for the full dental package his union provides, however, if we reverse the roles..........

My girl likes to party all the time, party all the time.
best post in this thread.
"best 17 seconds of my young life" <-- HA HA HA

Old 07-19-2005, 05:52 PM
abcdefGGGGGG - aren't you the guy who was on about his hot Civic that was a G killer? Who you kiddin' man? No guy that drives a Civic, drove a Civic, thought about driving a Civic, or lived next door to a guy who thought about driving a Civic ever,ever, ever is going to hit a nubile piece of spankable teacher like that. It would take you twenty minutes just to get out to the parking lot at lunch and clean out your old Dorito bags and Big Gulp cups.

Vote for Pedro!

Last edited by big daddy d; 07-19-2005 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Sawdigga style dyslexia!
Old 07-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Let's change the subject. Notice this quote from the article... "The boy told investigators he and the teacher had $ex in a classroom, her house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove."

Is the cousin in trouble for underage driving? ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist!

Old 07-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Not to be the "moral enforcer" or anything but guys....... a sexual predator is a sexual predator. Period. Male or female. Would I have taken the opportunity to "do" my teacher at that age? Of course..... but what would the after effects be? Are you all cool with a 25+ yr old male teacher F*&% a 15-16 female student? If not..... then why is it ok for this to happen? I am a medical professional and I am TELLING you this behavior impacts these kids in a negative way.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Gangster Member
The younger he hit the better

Old 07-19-2005, 07:52 PM
She's so hot....what a waste!

Old 07-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sky350GT
that 15yr old is one lucky son of a gun!!! i wish that happened to me when i was 15 and my teacher looked like that!! lol
yup...my thoughts also...haha..... .....

Old 07-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by TheGest
The younger he hit the better
Excellent.... please be sure to offer up your 15 yr old daughter if and when you have one. Obviously, many here will be ready and willing, lol.

Old 07-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Gangster Member
Originally Posted by EG35
Excellent.... please be sure to offer up your 15 yr old daughter if and when you have one. Obviously, many here will be ready and willing, lol.
whats a matter with you, obviusly its different if a male teacher is doing it a 15 year old female, god forbid i have a daughter id kill the guy, but 15 year old boy hits it, thats another thing, because its like this the guy is doing the fvcking the girl is the one gettin fvcked, excuse my language but i couldnt help it

Old 07-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
still, the teacher is using her authority and experience to subdue the student. What if the same exact teacher in this topic took advantage of your 15 daugther with a double ended *****.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Banned
As always with society there will be double standards in society, that might never get erased. Of course it's not right either way.
But how come it's always made out to be the guy in the wrong in all if not most sexual acts? And to the person in the medical profession, who said this will have adverse affects on the kid. I think it really comes down to his mentallity and known of us will know that. For all we know the teacher has mental problems and might have wanted to relive H.S.

But from my take i'm not sure what mental abuse this could do to the kid? His immediate peers(females) might not want him, but who knows there are too many open ends right now.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by TheGest
whats a matter with you, obviusly its different if a male teacher is doing it a 15 year old female, god forbid i have a daughter id kill the guy, but 15 year old boy hits it, thats another thing, because its like this the guy is doing the fvcking the girl is the one gettin fvcked, excuse my language but i couldnt help it

See bro.... re-read what you posted. Why the double-standard? Is it ok to murder a minority race rather than a majority race? No, fundamentally it is not. I am not saying that I would not have been that teen bangin' my teacher in the back seat. She's hot. What is the matter with me is the perception that she is any different than the sexual predator that breaks into a home, kidnaps, rapes, and kills a teenage girl based on uncontrollable urges. A person who uses (abuses) their position of authority to manipulate children has serious issues, male or female.

I am floored that this distinction cannot be made by some of you. I am not judging, just trying to help you see the disasterous side of this behavior.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by bassholic
But from my take i'm not sure what mental abuse this could do to the kid? His immediate peers(females) might not want him, but who knows there are too many open ends right now.
So you think a kid that had sex with his teacher who is now on trial for it will walk away from this with nothing but pride?

Studies have shown that these young males in sexual relationships with figures of authority (i.e. older women, mothers, teachers) grow up to have serious problems with intimacy, trust and often exhibit sexually deviant behaviors themselves.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Gangster Member
Originally Posted by EG35
So you think a kid that had sex with his teacher who is now on trial for it will walk away from this with nothing but pride?

Studies have shown that these young males in sexual relationships with figures of authority (i.e. older women, mothers, teachers) grow up to have serious problems with intimacy, trust and often exhibit sexually deviant behaviors themselves.
i willing to bet money that the kid is going to grow up to be a hustlin playa pimp.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Every 15 Year Olds Dream Man I Wish I Was That Guy