G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Every 15 Year Olds Dream Man I Wish I Was That Guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Gangster Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bassholic
As always with society there will be double standards in society, that might never get erased. Of course it's not right either way.
But how come it's always made out to be the guy in the wrong in all if not most sexual acts? And to the person in the medical profession, who said this will have adverse affects on the kid. I think it really comes down to his mentallity and known of us will know that. For all we know the teacher has mental problems and might have wanted to relive H.S.

But from my take i'm not sure what mental abuse this could do to the kid? His immediate peers(females) might not want him, but who knows there are too many open ends right now.
exaclty medical studies this medical studies that, if the kid doesnt get laid until he is 24 he might have serious social disorders this and that, all these theories make me sick, only thing someone pointed out is the STD, everything else is fine in my case, in america 15 is considered so young, you go to other countries some are married and havin sex at a younger age not sayin its okay, but thats life ,and just bacause she gave her self to this kid, i dont think she should get 15-25 years, maybe 1-2 at most, its the sentence there talking about that bothers me, plus she couldnt be that bad, they didnt in the car while her cousin was driving, plus people get married 10 year age differances, so now for havin sex they want to giver 4 counts of felony carrying a max of 15 years each, cmon aint that a little harsh

Last edited by TheGest; 07-19-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
there's a website that allows you to chat with prison babes, so who's going to be penpal? She really looks like this chick i went to college with.

Old 07-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by big daddy d
abcdefGGGGGG - aren't you the guy who was on about his hot Civic that was a G killer? Who you kiddin' man? No guy that drives a Civic, drove a Civic, thought about driving a Civic, or lived next door to a guy who thought about driving a Civic ever,ever, ever is going to hit a nubile piece of spankable teacher like that. It would take you twenty minutes just to get out to the parking lot at lunch and clean out your old Dorito bags and Big Gulp cups.

Vote for Pedro!
damn sarcasm is lost on you my friend. again, i was kidding! now get off my nuts!

Old 07-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think every hot teacher like her should be REQUIRED to have sex with the male students. We all need to be well educated!

Old 07-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Loosen up boys. The title of the thread is "Every 15 year olds dream"
not Crime and Punishment". Gawd, buddy was just saying where were the hot teachers when I was a kid? Half my teachers sounded like Marg Simpsons sister for Chrissakes.

No, I have a better idea. Let's right a 12 page term paper disssecting the breakdown in moral values in modern day America and how that is affecting the next generation of G35 drivers. Chill.

You did think about women when you were 15 years old didn't you? Now , think those thoughts again, play the hilite reel in your own private Back of my Eyelids Theater and wake up your wife!

Wow, we weren't voting for her or anything.

Last edited by big daddy d; 07-20-2005 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Sawdigga type puctuation
Old 07-20-2005, 06:31 AM
Yeah, we all know 15 y/o boys are much more mature and mentaly capable of handling this type of situation. Odds are that he'll continue to EXPECT other girls to behave in such a fashion and when he finds out they aren't as willing, there is the added potential for him to make choices (like rape) that he previously never would have. At 15, there are simply things which you're not mentally or emotionally ready to handle, and believe it or not, sex with someone who's almost twice your age is one of them.

Since so many of you seem to think a male teacher and a female student is unacceptable in the same situation, what do you think about a male teacher and a male student? Isn't the same male 15 y/o able to handle this situation just the same? You all are nuts!

I also find it funny how some of you 18-25 y/o posters (with obviously no children) like to foreshadow your parental responsibilities out 15+ years. "I'd be proud of my boy for hittin' that". Hopefully by then you'll have a mature head on your shoulders and will have grown up quite a bit. If you would, ask yourself if the statements you're making sound like statements that a REASONABLE and RESPONSIBLE parent would be making, then ask yourself if you plan on being a REASONABLE and RESPONSIBLE parent.

Now why can't I manage to NOT click on that view post option?

Last edited by neffster; 07-20-2005 at 06:34 AM.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Banned
Actually even with out kids i still see my parental responsibilities. Like i said you can raise your kids to the best of your ability, however they will make mistakes. You can tell them what not to do. Like not touch the stove becuase it is hot. They will not learn until the stove has served them wrong. Anyhow this thread is not about being a "good" parent.....Good job neff, how old are you by the way? How old are your kid(s)?