G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

FINALIZED Data Spoiler Group Buy? **pics**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me and Weslutes work at the same place and he's told me that he hasn't received his spoiler yet either.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:25 AM
No spoiler for me yet .

Yeah. I have tried calling them and emailing all of them over there this past week and nothing. I am worried that this 3 month wait was in vain. I sure hope not. I am still hopefull but very worried.

Ahhh man, I hope I get a spoiler.

If I thought I was not going to get one I would have just paid full price somewhere else instead of waiting three months for nothing. This was to be my Christmas present from my wife.

Old 12-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
I called home yesterday and mom said she received it - lol you guys must be wondering about that one... I had it shipped back home instead of the school addie b/c I'm visiting other family in Jamaica on vacation!!! woohooooo

well, so what if you weren't wondering, at least you know someone got a spoiler in hand.

hope it works out for you CRyan

Adrian

Old 12-19-2005, 08:01 PM
Alright, this has just been brought to my attention and I wanted to let the board know what's up....

Richard was handling this group buy and was holding all the payment info. (The cards were not charged at the time, they were to be charged at the time the group buy ended and the order was placed.) He left the company (moved out of state) and somehow the group buy info was not passed on to another employee to be handled.

Unfortunately, now we have a people who were in on the group buy but were never charged. (an because they weren't charged, we had no record of their order) Our last order for this product had 3 additional for stock which have already been used to fufill orders from this group buy. Unfortunately, there seems to be a couple individuals that called in with payment info and will not get the product within the estimated time. If you are one of the individuals, give us a call and as for me and I will do my best to remedy the situation.

Thank You,
roo

Old 12-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey Roo, this is Kim in Kansas City and I spoke with you earlier today about the spoilers. I hope everything gets worked out ... I thought I was the only one in this situation. I hope everything goes as planned though, you seemed hopeful on the phone that I would receive mine from this shipment.

Old 12-20-2005, 12:08 AM
I'm all late into this an all, but anyone have a picture of it? It's been taken down from the first page of this thread and I just want to see what it looks like.

Old 12-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by KMachine
Hey Rio, this is Kim in Kansas City and I spoke with you earlier today about the spoilers. I hope everything gets worked out ... I thought I was the only one in this situation. I hope everything goes as planned though, you seemed hopeful on the phone that I would receive mine from this shipment.
Hi Kim,
Yours was the last one that we had in stock. After you called, another person called and after some research I figured out what happened. Between Rich moving, SEMA, DP and all the other extra projects going on lately, it seems like this thing slipped through the cracks. (not trying to make excuses for this, just be upfront and honest about what happened and start correcting the issue) I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused any of you and we will honor the gb pricing.
Thank You,
roo