G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Freaky Sh|t, what would you have done?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Freaky Sh|t, what would you have done?

So driving home from a nice date with my girlfriend, (Just got the G's oil and allingment done for FREE, ill make a different thread about that, thats a whole nother story)

Driving home on Southern (for those in the area) (for those not, a very busy main semi highway) and I hit a big intersection (Southern and Forest Hill)

There is a nice Beamer in front of me a good 15 car lengths ahead of me, and out of the corner of my eye comes some Lancer is my guess, Flying at 50-60 and comes within a car length of T-Boning this beamer. Guess beamers put good breaks on their cars cuz he slamed them.

He was in such shock I had to honk to get him back to reality- I brushed it off like it was nothing (but it really scared the crap out of me, that guy (with passanger) could have been killed easily, not to mention the ******* the deserves that, in the Lancer.

I Wouldn't do anything because my Girlfriend was in the car, and I just don't do stuff like that when she's with me. But if she wasn't-- I had the urge to swing a right (I was in the right hand lane woulda been fine) And follow that son of a bitch-- at least to get his licence and report him...

Would that have done anything- my mother seems to think that woulda been pointless. I would have loved to put that baseball bat I keep in the back to good use on his ***, but I'm 100% sure thats not legal... So what would you have done?

Old 08-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get the plate and call the local freeway patrol on your cell with a report of a 'hazardous driver'. In the SOCal area the CHP responds fairly quickly to these calls.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In socal, the CHP ARE the hazardous drivers...

Old 08-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Obsessive Owner
wow are you kidding? So the guy in the lancer is stupid, is that any of your buisness? I am sure you have sped a few times in your life, even if it was not dangerous, driving over the speed limit is a hazard according to the police, and maybe other people too. What if someone called the police on you because they saw you speeding and it pissed them off? I am not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that if he is going to be stupid, then let him be stupid and get himself killed. If you are so concered with hazerdous drivers, become a street cop and issue lots of speeding tickets.

Sorry, that is just my point of view.

-Mike

Old 08-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey ...arent u the guy who did like 65 mph in a residential area or something ... bro..
I agree .. the person in the Lancer was being a complete idiot ...if you were really concerned .. then you should have followed him/her and had a talk with him/her... and if she didn't want to listen to what you had to say then you could very well report the driver.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Was the light green for you and the Lancer blew threw his red light?

Old 08-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Well mike, thanks for your input, but speeding is one thing. Speeding threw a solid red light with moving traffic going, is sucide.

And Arjunz, First, I'm not your "bro" and second-- No that didn't happen.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by P_Diddy
Was the light green for you and the Lancer blew threw his red light?
Yes, I had seen the green coming for a good 15-20 seconds.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I would have called in and reported his ****. All you have to do is call 9-1-1 and ask for the Sheriff's Department. Then describe the color, make of the car, your location and where the car is headed. Let the cops go look for him.

Amazing thing is that in today's world, people are still pretty clueless and do stupid things in public. Do you know anybody don't have a cell phone?

A few weeks back as I was going to work, a dump truck was right up my bumper when I looked at my rear view mirror. I was totally shock how close he was. I sped up to get out of his way and saw the driver and his buddy were laughing their b-hinds off. They thought it was funny to scare people with their truck.

Well, guess who had the last laugh? I pulled up next to the truck, called the phone number printed on the side. Asked for the manager and told him where I was, and what happened. I told the manager to call the driver to verify his location. Then I proceed to remind the manager if the driver caused an accident because he was having fun on the highway, his company could get sued to kingdom come. He was so mad that he yelled into the two-way and told the driver to return to the depot immediately and turned in his keys. The driver knew it was me the whole time as I was following him and he saw I was talking on the cell phone with his boss.

Yep, the power of phone signal always beat any street rockets, just have to use it wisely.

Old 08-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by elau
Do you know anybody don't have a cell phone?
I don't & never will

Old 08-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by elau
I would have called in and reported his ****. All you have to do is call 9-1-1 and ask for the Sheriff's Department. Then describe the color, make of the car, your location and where the car is headed. Let the cops go look for him.

Amazing thing is that in today's world, people are still pretty clueless and do stupid things in public. Do you know anybody don't have a cell phone?

A few weeks back as I was going to work, a dump truck was right up my bumper when I looked at my rear view mirror. I was totally shock how close he was. I sped up to get out of his way and saw the driver and his buddy were laughing their b-hinds off. They thought it was funny to scare people with their truck.

Well, guess who had the last laugh? I pulled up next to the truck, called the phone number printed on the side. Asked for the manager and told him where I was, and what happened. I told the manager to call the driver to verify his location. Then I proceed to remind the manager if the driver caused an accident because he was having fun on the highway, his company could get sued to kingdom come. He was so mad that he yelled into the two-way and told the driver to return to the depot immediately and turned in his keys. The driver knew it was me the whole time as I was following him and he saw I was talking on the cell phone with his boss.

Yep, the power of phone signal always beat any street rockets, just have to use it wisely.

You should feel real proud. You cost a man his livelihood all because you wouldn't get the hell out of the way.

Old 08-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by Jtrain
Well mike, thanks for your input, but speeding is one thing. Speeding threw a solid red light with moving traffic going, is sucide.

And Arjunz, First, I'm not your "bro" and second-- No that didn't happen.

My bad ... i must have mistaken you for some Idiot who made up a story about running from the cops and then booking it in a residential area.

Old 08-03-2005, 12:53 AM
*****. Maybe I was semi-Intoxicated? [not while driving]

Old 08-03-2005, 01:21 AM
what?

Old 08-03-2005, 01:22 AM
English Motherfuker, Do you speak it?

*Sorry just saw that movie sam jackson pwns me*

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.