G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Blame G35 for causing pain?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Gangster Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by djinferno
like i said, i'm done whith all the hasle of modifying...

plus i again searched on this board for alternatves and found nothing here... plus the reccaros where like 4K for the pair plus custom brackets... that was going to be 9K and i did not have the money cash anyway... my back was hurting and i could not get to work anymore.. waithing was not an option, i just dropped 4k on my down payment so....

I already whent down that custom route.. expencive and rarely right when it comes to cars unless you pend top dollar...

my options where slim but everyone here can claim they would of done it differently.... thats an easy claim, everyone sounds stupid compared to what you would do... i've found many heros on this site that would of just tooken care of this no problem then the same guys start crying about tire wear and clutch feal...
9k total for recaros? you insane you can get some sparco milanos for 1800 both of them, no more than 2400 total. Eeeesh bro hold on to your money

Old 08-11-2005, 12:53 AM
If you truly don't think you could have swapped out your seats for less than 9K then I wish you much luck in life because you'll need it

Old 08-11-2005, 01:48 AM
i'm guessing 350Z's seats would have probably been best for you. you could have just try to find a wrecked 350 and took the seats. i'm pretty sure they would bolt on. or a G sedan would work..

Old 08-11-2005, 02:06 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
...dang, I must have too much time on my hands right now because that was just the biggest waste of my time... *sighs* Oh well I guess it killed some time....

...I'm curious, didn't you have a loaner for a few days, a sedan? While they were putting on the wing. Right? Wouldn't you have gotten a clue, at least a hint, that there might be a problem later on? *shrugs*

I don't think the blame lies with Infiniti exactly, its a car, its a product, don't like don't buy? I mean if that's the case could I go and sue a company that makes chairs that hurt my back? Hey, if that works... hmmm.... nah too evil... lighten up, I know even though you have back problems it might be a pain, but blaming Infiniti because the seat isn't perfect for you? Give me a break. This is just a notch down from the mcdonalds thing man. The nerve of some people.....

Old 08-11-2005, 10:04 AM
ok seat gods... firtst the 350z seats don't fit in the G plus they don't recline... plus you would have to find them used because the dealer said i could not order them...

also i never said 9K for seats i said 4k for a pair, for the dum guys out there, that means 2 seats.... also the brackets where quoted to me at 1K for the pair, for the dum guys out there, that means 2 brackets.... and they can't go on original brackets...

You guys talking all these low ball prices for seats get your facts strait, this is a G not a dam civic.. step your game up or shut up....

heres the place i called and thats the only seat for this hight end of a car....

And when I put up a price I do put up the markup and the install, nothing is free in america
http://www.apexperformance.net/cartgenie/prod-1084.htm

Man I wish I could live in some of you guys easy lives... ****s so simple for y'alls

It's so easy for people to make better then someone that already made the mistake... I all of you guys where Mcnabb at the Super Bowl, you would of been so composed in the last minute, rallied the team and ran the ball for a touchdown your dam selves right? nah Donnavan's an idiot... you guys have no ideea what the guy that makes the decision is going tru... but regardless, your **** don't stink... hell Infiniti would of bent over backwards for you in a heartbeat

Last edited by djinferno; 08-11-2005 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It would be nice if the coupe's seat bottom could be adjusted independently from the back. Seats that allow you to raise or lower the rear of the seat bottom (just under your tailbone), in relation to the seatback, allow you to position yourself better for the contour of the seatback and lumbar region. This would really benefit this car... ...as would relocation of the seat controls.

Old 08-11-2005, 11:39 AM
plus the reccaros where like 4K for the pair plus custom brackets... that was going to be 9K and i did not have the money cash anyway
also i never said 9K for seats i said 4k for a pair, for the dum guys out there, that means 2 seats.... also the brackets where quoted to me at 1K for the pair, for the dum guys out there, that means 2 brackets.... and they can't go on original brackets...
Hmmm, kinda sounds like you implied 9k for seats and brackets. Your words not mine.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by jl9618
Hmmm, kinda sounds like you implied 9k for seats and brackets. Your words not mine.

My bad, I was saying 5K for seats plus the 4K down payment for a total of 9K, to me I was better off taking a 8K loss and go to a more cost efficient car, Gas, Maintenance, tires ETC... then Put 9K to a car that I felt was becoming more of a problem then any car I recall owning...

Old 08-13-2005, 01:54 AM
back pain from the seat bwahahahahaha .. what a pu$$y
go to the gym! ... deadlifts, good mornings, ... and while you are there some squats, bench press .. who knows, maybe you'll be good at powerlifting. Plus you won't have much time to whine

Old 08-13-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by Ja_Ja_Genau
back pain from the seat bwahahahahaha .. what a pu$$y
go to the gym! ... deadlifts, good mornings, ... and while you are there some squats, bench press .. who knows, maybe you'll be good at powerlifting. Plus you won't have much time to whine

Keep talking bitch...

What you know about the Gym ***got?

I deadlift over 400 pounds squat over 500 pounds, bench press 350 on a bad day and leg press over 800... lets hear your numbers pu$$y...

Stop talking little hoe, go suck someone elses dick **** sucker...

Last edited by djinferno; 08-13-2005 at 03:28 AM.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the seats are wonderful , cant see how they cause back problems, maybe the seatbelt bugs my shoulder once in a while but thats probably it

Old 08-13-2005, 01:01 PM
I'm hungry, I think I'm gonna run and get some fast food.

Last edited by cousind; 08-13-2005 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:17 PM
It sucks trying to explain the pain of sciatica..especially in my age group (i'm 26)... People try to attribute it to how physically fit you are, etc etc..but it has nothing to do with that.. it's nerve damage, and it's hell.

Old 08-19-2005, 03:27 PM
I dont have back pain but my gf and I suffer "leg soreness"... I guess we just don't sit right... But most people who have seated in my car complain to me that the seat is not comfy at all...

Oh wellz.... I guess that is the trade-off for racing style seats?

Old 08-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by djinferno
Keep talking bitch...

What you know about the Gym ***got?

I deadlift over 400 pounds squat over 500 pounds, bench press 350 on a bad day and leg press over 800... lets hear your numbers pu$$y...

Stop talking little hoe, go suck someone elses dick **** sucker...
There we go the answer no wonder this guys back is messed up. If he's sooo strong how can a widdle baby car seat beat him up? LOL. Anyways I don't see how a nice pair of Sparcos makes the car a civic??? Sparcos are very nice and well respected. Get the Milanos in Suede and its classy. If your heart is SET on Recaros find a totalled STI of Evo.. it's possible? And about the 350z seats someone has already put them in a G.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Blame G35 for causing pain?