G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I'm the victim of Consumer Fraud (Yo Yo sale)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reboot04:
First of all, I should thank you for reading my long reply.

Alright, if you really read through my reply, you should know that the class A lawsuit is not subject to seat comfort solely, but to the seat which is uncomfortable enough to cause body pain / injuriy. Alright?

And you know what, are you even American? Even McDonald has to put "caution, Hot" on the coffee cup, I do not find it wrong to warn the customers about seat which may be uncomfortable to certain people. Especially when customers will not notice such comfort issue during their test drive; customers may need to literally own the car and drive it on a regular basis to notice.

I NEVER EVER heard about these many people complaining about the seat comfort before. Isn't it possible that there might be something really wrong with the seats? I already said that I could reduce my numb legs if I sit in certain position

So if most people are straight, then it is wrong being a homosexual? If most people have no disability, we can go ahead and not give a damn about the disables? If most people take certain brand medicine and have no side effect of dizziness or headache, then the drug company does not need to warn the public of such side effect? Once again, you in the majority should protect the minority. That is the principle of Democracy (http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pub...s/majority.htm). If you are not democratic enough, you may have a problem? You seem to be the root that corrupts this society.

Grow up? haha, I would not take advise from people like you... It is just kind of lame. Maybe you should not reboot... Try... reformat? =P

Old 08-26-2005, 04:04 PM
What kills me is that most of the comments I'm getting are to the effect that I was dumb, that thas all my fault and it's my responsability blah blah blah!

I think the above statement sums up your accountability in this situation.

Old 08-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by ensheep
reboot04:

Alright, if you really read through my reply, you should know that the class A lawsuit is not subject to seat comfort solely, but to the seat which is uncomfortable enough to cause body pain / injuriy. Alright?

And you know what, are you even American? Even McDonald has to put "caution, Hot" on the coffee cup, I do not find it wrong to warn the customers about seat which may be uncomfortable to certain people. Especially when customers will not notice such comfort issue during their test drive; customers may need to literally own the car and drive it on a regular basis to notice.

I NEVER EVER heard about these many people complaining about the seat comfort before. Isn't it possible that there might be something really wrong with the seats? I already said that I could reduce my numb legs if I sit in certain position

So if most people are straight, then it is wrong being a homosexual? If most people have no disability, we can go ahead and not give a damn about the disables? If most people take certain brand medicine and have no side effect of dizziness or headache, then the drug company does not need to warn the public of such side effect? Once again, you in the majority should protect the minority. That is the principle of Democracy (http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pub...s/majority.htm). If you are not democratic enough, you may have a problem? You seem to be the root that corrupts this society.

Grow up? haha, I would not take advise from people like you... It is just kind of lame. Maybe you should not reboot... Try... reformat? =P
exactly what i tought, dus my post...

Old 08-26-2005, 05:52 PM
So if most people are straight, then it is wrong being a homosexual? ..
probably no, but if you are a homosexual it does not mean that you should sue the god!

Did anybody warn you when you were born that LIFE as it is has many side effects? Who are you going to blame? God, parents, government?
And you ALWAYS have to blame someone, ANYONE but yourself!!

Yeah, blame away, sue away, everyone ... left and right! Drug companies, McDonalds, car manufacturers ... it is all their fault! Their fault, and not yours! OF COURSE! That is your "democracy"! And no doubts that in your perverted understanding you ARE DEMOCRATIC enough!

Old 08-26-2005, 06:09 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
any seat may be uncomfortable to any person. there better be a goddamn warning on everything. this pencil i am using is uncomfortable for my fingers. there better be ****ing note on it before i break my neck using it!!

Old 08-26-2005, 08:30 PM
hmm.. Ja_Ja and mc2... I think you are missing the point. Go back and read the posts again please.

Seat being uncomfortable is not the case here; uncomfortable seat which causes body pain is!!! Of course any consumer product can be uncomfortable, it is subjective. However, if something that is uncomfortable enough to affect one's health (in a fairly short period of time after using such product), then it should be taken seriously.

Ja_Ja_Genau:
I am not homosexual.. However, it seems that you have a tendency to see things in a negative way (based on your comments "blame away, sue God, etc"), I would like to enlighten you a bit more about Democracy.
Lets say I were homosexual, I was born this way, and that is life. I accepted that. I wouldn't sue God. Of course not. However, does that mean the majority of the heterosexual can discriminate me? In addition, does that mean my rights should not be regarded? The idea of Democracy is to follow the majority who will protect the minority. That is the spirit. You got it?

Back to the seat issue, so my numb leg problem is related to the seat, it is my fault? It is not like I found out the numb leg when I first test drove it. I did not feel a thing until a continuing driving in my G for a couple days. So that is my fault? May I ask what did I do to be at fault? I was born this way and my body just can't take the seat. Are you going to discriminate over that? To me, you are the person who is inconsiderate and self-centered; problems not associated with you are not considered as problems. Just remember, what goes around comes around, dude.

If you have to take minority's voice as blaming-away and b*tching, have your way. But in the end, individuals win the lawsuits and that is the justice for them.

I don't understand why you guys have some much hatred towards people who have problem with the seats... I mean, just because you are driving a G, you can't stand any negative comments on the car? Com' on, be mature, will you?

I am suffering from numb legs, and I think it would be a responsible act if today Infiniti takes action to take care of their customers. A class A lawsuit may catch them attention because these big corporate usually are not nice to their customers unless they are obligated to do so.

I just hope that Infiniti can offer a better design on the seat and can cut a good deal of exchanging the seat to people who suffer from back pain / numb legs. What's wrong with such request? It is not like I want to sue infiniti and get rich. If you have such prejudice, go ahead but keep in mind, not everyone is as superficial and materialistic as you.

Old 08-26-2005, 09:16 PM
ensheep

You my friend are the exact reason why I am adicted to car boards, people that can take what you say and make sence of it as if it was happening to them...

In the past when I owned my Prelude, Mx6, S2000, GTI, I noticed the high level of maturity of the users on the board, they took everything from a subjective perspective, not objective like it was not happening to them and was not there problem...

Thats my second desapointment about the G35, people on this board are easy to nit pic what you are doing instead of saying, I don't do things like that but if I did....

All the threads I found about the seats had the same type of extreme responces from, I know what you mean to man are you on crack?

I guess people with higher end cars have more education so they care about stuff life correct english and what your priorities are over the problem you are having...

I feel the same way, they are prejudice and self centered, how dare someone insult my Car/House/Comunity even if they know something is really wrong

Old 08-27-2005, 06:48 AM
djinferno:
There are a lot of nice people on this board, and they often give me support or answers to my questions in a helpful manner.

However, I still do not get it when people get so offended when someone says they feel back pain / numb legs from the seat. I think that is like the taboo of this board perhaps?

Most people still gave you neutral advise. This would be a valuable experience for you IMO. So next time you can prevent letting someone take advantage over you.

=)

Old 08-27-2005, 12:18 PM
djinferno:
There are a lot of nice people on this board, and they often give me support or answers to my questions in a helpful manner.

However, I still do not get it when people get so offended when someone says they feel back pain / numb legs from the seat. I think that is like the taboo of this board perhaps?

Most people still gave you neutral advise. This would be a valuable experience for you IMO. So next time you can prevent letting someone take advantage over you.

=)

Believe me I've learned my lesson, I think the biggest thing is that I learned tru all this that people will to what is profitable over whats right...

I should of called the police when my first financing did not go thru but instead I trusted people to tell me the truth when they told me that it was legally imposible...

I should of never trusted the finance guy wwho told me I needed to sign the papers for both cars because he needed that to try to get me approved, that did not mean that the deal was finalized...

I guess they got me because I'm ignorant but US dealers will take advantage of that because they are profit driven, back home and even here at carmax, they told me exactly how to do things and in the end they got there money...

Old 08-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by djinferno
Believe me I've learned my lesson, I think the biggest thing is that I learned tru all this that people will to what is profitable over whats right...

I guess they got me because I'm ignorant but US dealers will take advantage of that because they are profit driven, back home and even here at carmax, they told me exactly how to do things and in the end they got there money...
C'mon man, face the facts... you made a bad choice - pressured or not - and don't want to live with the consequences of your actions. In the dozens of pages of rants that you have made you have not made one statement that seemed sincere *Not one single statement*.

Now, the thing has twisted me off at this point is your continuous whining about how this is America and the system screwing some poor Canadian who does not understand life without government protection. Complaining that this never would have happened in Canada and crying that you are just a victim of a cruel system is just so much BS. Had this happened in Canada you can be sure that the gravel road cops would not have straightened their hats and come to your rescue.

This would have happened to you regardless of where you bought the car:

Auto dealers in Canada are profit driven just like they are in the US...
Salesmen are not all princes among men, regardless of location....
A mark is a mark in any country - I think you would have been taken in Canada just as quickly as you were by this dealer...

Whatever happened you always had three choices that you did not make and by not:

1. walking away from a dealer who was pressuring you, or
2. asking for help or advice from someone else before making a major commitment like this, or
3. refusing delivery of the car after you had begun to have second thoughts,

you put yourself in this position.

Old 08-27-2005, 02:23 PM
reboot04:

Couple of quick points...

1. You made a choice to buy a car. In America there is a premise you may be aware of ...buyer beware... comfort of all things is a personal choice and perception. If the seats are uncomfortable to YOU then YOU should not have bought the car or YOU should sell your car and buy something that is comfortable to YOU.

2. I am not proud that McDonald needs to put warning like that on their coffee lids. I would not run that up the flagpole and salute it as a high point of society.

3. Democracy is all about protecting the minority. Democracy is not neccessarily about class action suites being suggested by people driving 40K cars who find the seats don't suite them well. Ever drive a GTS or other exotic? They can hard to get in to without twisting your back and the seating is fairly uncomfortable for long periods. We don't need suites to make them more comfortable, we need to be responsible in deciding if we should buy something like that and if we don't like it we need to decide that and make the choice to sell it.

Democracy is not about abdicating personal rights and responsibilities; as you said, it is about protecting the minority.

Old 08-27-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by reboot04
C'mon man, face the facts... you made a bad choice - pressured or not - and don't want to live with the consequences of your actions. In the dozens of pages of rants that you have made you have not made one statement that seemed sincere *Not one single statement*.

Now, the thing has twisted me off at this point is your continuous whining about how this is America and the system screwing some poor Canadian who does not understand life without government protection. Complaining that this never would have happened in Canada and crying that you are just a victim of a cruel system is just so much BS. Had this happened in Canada you can be sure that the gravel road cops would not have straightened their hats and come to your rescue.

This would have happened to you regardless of where you bought the car:

Auto dealers in Canada are profit driven just like they are in the US...
Salesmen are not all princes among men, regardless of location....
A mark is a mark in any country - I think you would have been taken in Canada just as quickly as you were by this dealer...

Whatever happened you always had three choices that you did not make and by not:

1. walking away from a dealer who was pressuring you, or
2. asking for help or advice from someone else before making a major commitment like this, or
3. refusing delivery of the car after you had begun to have second thoughts,

you put yourself in this position.

Like i said before, spoken like someone that can't see how others see it or see things from the others position, your speaking from your frame of reference...

you just don't want to admit that other places are different... Different ways of life set up people for different type of experiences...

And your narrow minded thinking is why the US has 2 less towers in NY and people go postal and stuff... And please don't start saying that I agree with Osama, your good at putting things in someones mouth...

And by the way, I'm proud to say I'm Canadian, I'm proud that my gouverment protects you from this kind of behaviour, I always wondered why sales people want you to take delivery for a car without securing your loan, because once you sign the papers, they can take posetion of your trade and bind you or fool you into taking the new car, even if they lie to you, it does not matter, you got to prouve it (Guilty till prouven innocent) If thats what you are knocking then I'm proud to say I come from a place like that...

Last edited by djinferno; 08-27-2005 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:14 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dj,

Shut your mouth about the Towers. Now it's going from personal problems to things that have nothing to do with your situation. What happened in NY is a result of the world hating on the US and us being asleep on the job.

I think the main thing with you, DJ, is the inability to take responsibility for your personal actions. It's not even like you put up one post about this...you've done post after post on every single forum on the net. DUDE YOU GOT HOSED! Man up, chin up, and life goes on. If you want to sue, fine, let the courts decide who's right.
But you coming on this forum asking for legal advice? Maybe you should be calling Jacoby and Meyers??

In conclusion,
If you Canadian, Russian, Puerto Rican, or whatever. It doesn't change the fact that you were a sucker, and there's one born every minute. Every single one of us have been suckered one time or another, and what's important is, not to play the BLAME GAME. Just accept it, learn, and grow stronger. When you start talking about how in Canada this would never happen, or just Infiniti dealerships are guilty of this, it's just passing blame. You claim your ranting is to help people not get suckered like you, that's cool, but you never take responsibility. It's always some one else's fault, it's never FULLY YOURS.

P.S.
Don't hate on America and bring up the Twin Towers because of the "US Attitude".
Although the US has a breif history, that same "attitude" has propelled it to being the world's leading superpower. The US is not perfect by any means, but its the best damn place on Earth. Your just a frustrated guy, who doesn't know what "personal responsibility is all about.

Old 08-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think the main thing with you, DJ, is the inability to take responsibility for your personal actions.
Going to have to agree with this. And for Christ's sake, DJ, your grammar and spelling is giving me a headache...Ignorant and irresponsible is no way to go through life.

Old 08-27-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
Dj,

Shut your mouth about the Towers. Now it's going from personal problems to things that have nothing to do with your situation. What happened in NY is a result of the world hating on the US and us being asleep on the job.

I think the main thing with you, DJ, is the inability to take responsibility for your personal actions. It's not even like you put up one post about this...you've done post after post on every single forum on the net. DUDE YOU GOT HOSED! Man up, chin up, and life goes on. If you want to sue, fine, let the courts decide who's right.
But you coming on this forum asking for legal advice? Maybe you should be calling Jacoby and Meyers??

In conclusion,
If you Canadian, Russian, Puerto Rican, or whatever. It doesn't change the fact that you were a sucker, and there's one born every minute. Every single one of us have been suckered one time or another, and what's important is, not to play the BLAME GAME. Just accept it, learn, and grow stronger. When you start talking about how in Canada this would never happen, or just Infiniti dealerships are guilty of this, it's just passing blame. You claim your ranting is to help people not get suckered like you, that's cool, but you never take responsibility. It's always some one else's fault, it's never FULLY YOURS.

P.S.
Don't hate on America and bring up the Twin Towers because of the "US Attitude".
Although the US has a breif history, that same "attitude" has propelled it to being the world's leading superpower. The US is not perfect by any means, but its the best damn place on Earth. Your just a frustrated guy, who doesn't know what "personal responsibility is all about.

I said plenty of times i was responsible, i refered to them as my mistakes...
Now if you want to hear me say I'm responsible, here it is I AM RESPONSIBLE.... Now the reason I have been talking is because people have been asking me why I signed the papers, I said cleary that I was lied to and I tought the dealer people where being honest so I believed them, I also said that now that I think back I was stupid for believing that someone would car about my better interest over making 100$, my first experience with Cars in America was with Carmax... I guess I was beleiving that this was what the US is all about, work hard and you will be fine... 10 months later I have found that 80% of everything I do requires me to have a lawyer almost to not get jipped...

People that understand that I got ****ed have pointed it out to me, but thats it buddy, now stop saying I'm not taking responsibility for my actions because I am, what I am doing is

1- Letting everyone know that this type of stuff happens because like you said sucker are born every minute and they can also lurn from this

2- I'm looking for the people that are not suckers and that see where and why I got suckered into believing that the way they told me to do this (At the dealer was right) and some unlike you have been nice enought to help like the link I put up is exactly what happenned to me in the first transaction... http://www.protectinggeorgiaconsumer...20Disputes.htm

When I wanted to leave, I was told I could not get my old car back even tho my financing whent down...

Now the towers thing was stupid to bring up and I'm sorry, it was my dumb reaction to people kikking me while I'm down.... this is the worst feeling I ever felted, I came to the US to find a better life for my familly and this is what I get for it... again I'm sorry!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm the victim of Consumer Fraud (Yo Yo sale)