G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Raced a slightly modded 04 M3 and played around with a Z06 and an SE-R + sex in da G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raced a slightly modded 04 M3 and played around with a Z06 and an SE-R + sex in da G

z06:
i was drivin out to newport last night and saw a corvette on my tail.. eh i knew i'd lose but i wanted to play around anyways.. he pulled up to my side and thats when i saw the z06 badge.. at this point i started thinking to myself that this race was equivalent to me racing a scion or neon or something. either way, we zipped around a little bit.. he toyed around with me and i know he didnt go full throttle because he didnt smoke me as bad as the last z06 i raced. we were coming up on a group of cars so i decided to be safe and slowed down to a bit below speed limit. he also slowed down and stayed 2 cars ahead of me. a few seconds later, he got bored with driving slow and started zipping by cars like a mad man and sped off! right then i looked to my direct right and saw a cop driving on the onramp to get on the freeway. i guess he didnt notice the z06 at first, but when he did, the cop went full throttle and tried to catch him. both disappeared out of sight. im assuming he never caught the z06 because i didnt see anybody pulled over.

m3:
before i went to the bars last night i stopped by my friend's place in villa siena (gated residential community). There i saw a sick *** black 04 M3 drive by. He was slightly modded and had a tien sticker on his rear side window. His car had super white angel eyes and some sort of a body kit. i fell in love with that sexy beast! that night we both went our separate ways and i never thought i'd run into this dude again.
next morning (today) i woke up with the craziest hangover at a friends house. i looked around and thought to myself.. wtf happened last night haha. my friend and her other friend never made it home. the room was a mess, and my girlfriend was still asleep. I woke her up because i knew she had work and she needed to stop by home to change and shower beforehand. I walked her out to the car, then walked back to the room. I tried the door but it was locked. i thought wtf.. i knew i left the door open. all my stuff was in there and no one would open the door when i rang the bell. so i tried to break into the house. i took the kitchen window screen off and open the window. as i was about to climb in, the owner's lame roommate who didnt go out with us walked in the kitchen and gave me the dirtiest look EVER. turns out her boyfriend left while i walked my girl to her car and locked the door behind him. ****in bastard.

the race:
i couldnt stand being at that apartment anymore, so i drove to newport beach . I was cruising along side the 55 on newport blvd and stopped at a red light. i looked in my rear view and saw a fixed up black beamer speeding. i knew it was on before he even lined up. i turned vdc off and put on my race face. he stopped right by my side. I looked over and it was the same M3 i saw last night! oh boy was i happy! we took off quickly and at about 5mph, i heard his engine spool up and floored it.. the reason i say spool is because his car sounded like it was supercharged; it wasnt but he must have had an intake that made it sound crazy.

we took off, he gained a bit on 1st gear. by the top of 2nd my front fender was by his rear fender. by the middle of 3rd my front bumper was a little less than foot away from his rear bumper. after that he didnt gain anymore and we kept the same distance from each other. i was happy i kept up with a slightly modded m3. he threw out a peace sign, slowed down and pulled into a police station parking lot(or it may have been the vanguard security lot.. those places are next to each other)

sex in the G:
whoever said this cant be done is either extremely fat or has an extremely fat girlfriend. i met up with my gf for lunch.. we wanted to play but i was too lazy to drive to her place, so she suggested that we have sex in my car. at first i said no because i worried for my beautiful leather but then i thought to myself.. hey you only live once... we drove up to the top floor of the Mesa Court parking structure at UCI and yeah...
the style used: she dropped the passanger seat all the way down, laid on her back and i was on top. it was hard but really worth it.

SE-R:
i dropped my gf off and took off for LA. on the 405 freeway i tried to pick a race with a yellow 05 mustang gt but he didnt bite. i looked in the rear view and saw a black altima se-r tailgating a white acura TL about 1/8 of a mile away. I slowed down and let the ser catch up to me. he didnt make eye contact and neither of us really raced, but we did speed when the freeway was empty and fooled around a bit. its a quick car.. when we came up to a herd of cars, we slowed down to normal speed

the end

Old 09-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I will never go to the top floor of the Mesa structure again and have the same thoughts...

Old 09-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by MaDdFLaSheR
z06:
i was drivin out to newport last night and saw a corvette on my tail.. eh i knew i'd lose but i wanted to play around anyways.. he pulled up to my side and thats when i saw the z06 badge.. at this point i started thinking to myself that this race was equivalent to me racing a scion or neon or something. either way, we zipped around a little bit.. he toyed around with me and i know he didnt go full throttle because he didnt smoke me as bad as the last z06 i raced. we were coming up on a group of cars so i decided to be safe and slowed down to a bit below speed limit. he also slowed down and stayed 2 cars ahead of me. a few seconds later, he got bored with driving slow and started zipping by cars like a mad man and sped off! right then i looked to my direct right and saw a cop driving on the onramp to get on the freeway. i guess he didnt notice the z06 at first, but when he did, the cop went full throttle and tried to catch him. both disappeared out of sight. im assuming he never caught the z06 because i didnt see anybody pulled over.

m3:
before i went to the bars last night i stopped by my friend's place in villa siena (gated residential community). There i saw a sick *** black 04 M3 drive by. He was slightly modded and had a tien sticker on his rear side window. His car had super white angel eyes and some sort of a body kit. i fell in love with that sexy beast! that night we both went our separate ways and i never thought i'd run into this dude again.
next morning (today) i woke up with the craziest hangover at a friends house. i looked around and thought to myself.. wtf happened last night haha. my friend and her other friend never made it home. the room was a mess, and my girlfriend was still asleep. I woke her up because i knew she had work and she needed to stop by home to change and shower beforehand. I walked her out to the car, then walked back to the room. I tried the door but it was locked. i thought wtf.. i knew i left the door open. all my stuff was in there and no one would open the door when i rang the bell. so i tried to break into the house. i took the kitchen window screen off and open the window. as i was about to climb in, the owner's lame roommate who didnt go out with us walked in the kitchen and gave me the dirtiest look EVER. turns out her boyfriend left while i walked my girl to her car and locked the door behind him. ****in bastard.

the race:
i couldnt stand being at that apartment anymore, so i drove to newport beach . I was cruising along side the 55 on newport blvd and stopped at a red light. i looked in my rear view and saw a fixed up black beamer speeding. i knew it was on before he even lined up. i turned vdc off and put on my race face. he stopped right by my side. I looked over and it was the same M3 i saw last night! oh boy was i happy! we took off quickly and at about 5mph, i heard his engine spool up and floored it.. the reason i say spool is because his car sounded like it was supercharged; it wasnt but he must have had an intake that made it sound crazy.

we took off, he gained a bit on 1st gear. by the top of 2nd my front fender was by his rear fender. by the middle of 3rd my front bumper was a little less than foot away from his rear bumper. after that he didnt gain anymore and we kept the same distance from each other. i was happy i kept up with a slightly modded m3. he threw out a peace sign, slowed down and pulled into a police station parking lot(or it may have been the vanguard security lot.. those places are next to each other)

sex in the G:
whoever said this cant be done is either extremely fat or has an extremely fat girlfriend. i met up with my gf for lunch.. we wanted to play but i was too lazy to drive to her place, so she suggested that we have sex in my car. at first i said no because i worried for my beautiful leather but then i thought to myself.. hey you only live once... we drove up to the top floor of the Mesa Court parking structure at UCI and yeah...
the style used: she dropped the passanger seat all the way down, laid on her back and i was on top. it was hard but really worth it.

SE-R:
i dropped my gf off and took off for LA. on the 405 freeway i tried to pick a race with a yellow 05 mustang gt but he didnt bite. i looked in the rear view and saw a black altima se-r tailgating a white acura TL about 1/8 of a mile away. I slowed down and let the ser catch up to me. he didnt make eye contact and neither of us really raced, but we did speed when the freeway was empty and fooled around a bit. its a quick car.. when we came up to a herd of cars, we slowed down to normal speed

the end
What's your girlfriend's name and does she have a myspace? She's not a freshman, is she? Tsk tsk.

Old 09-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Another prime example on why this forum is going straight to hell.

Old 09-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by vstypicals
What's your girlfriend's name and does she have a myspace? She's not a freshman, is she? Tsk tsk.
hehe she actually graduated last spring.. shes 22 hhaaha and yes she has a myspace but im not tellin

Old 09-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
I will never go to the top floor of the Mesa structure again and have the same thoughts...
haha really.. thats where we played SPOP games back before i was a freshman.. all the sweet childlike memories now replaced by hot steamy sex lol

Old 09-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by heeb
Another prime example on why this forum is going straight to hell.
Indeed.

This thread needs to be dumped in the Lounge.

Old 09-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by ipse dixit
Indeed.

This thread needs to be dumped in the Lounge.
oh please... this forum has millions of threads worst than this. "waxed my car, new pictures!" "no brembos on the 05?" "0-60 times for the G" or especially threads like ""Clear"Corners - What do people in Japan do?" ( https://g35driver.com/forums/interior-exterior/66648-clear-corners-what-do-people-japan-do.html )

Old 09-08-2005, 08:41 PM
oh please... this forum has millions of threads worst than this. "waxed my car, new pictures!" "no brembos on the 05?" "0-60 times for the G" or especially threads like ""Clear"Corners - What do people in Japan do?" ( https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66648 )
Classic.

Old 09-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Evil Bastard
people like you should be shot...

For not thrashing that SE-R. juuuuust kidding.

you should be stabbed.

Old 09-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Dude u ever notice the surveillance cameras they have up there?

Old 09-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Profile4
Dude u ever notice the surveillance cameras they have up there?
lol i looked around and didnt see any. and if they do have cameras.. good **** haha i've got nothing to be ashamed of

Old 09-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol i looked around and didnt see any. and if they do have cameras.. good **** haha i've got nothing to be ashamed of

Atta boy...you just gave them a good hour of jerk off material back at the headquarters....nothings sexier than a G sitting parked in an empty parking lot...

Old 09-09-2005, 04:35 PM
didn't you see me outside your passenger side window on the top of the parking structure? i was the one with my pants around my ankles, fogging up the outside of your windows.

Old 09-09-2005, 06:19 PM
sex in the G:
Awesome race story. btw, I ain't buying your car when you sell it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Raced a slightly modded 04 M3 and played around with a Z06 and an SE-R + sex in da G