Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats!

Old 09-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sumlime311
yea that is the only way to do it, buy your car with cash. That is what i did and now you dont have to worry about some $400 payment every month. And I am only 19, got to love the stock market...
If you've made big money in the stock market over the last few years please let everyone know what your buying! Big money is only made 2 ways in the markets right now. 1) Insider trading 2) Big Balz and a lot of luck!

I remember back in the late 90's, it was easy to make money in the markets. Now on the other hand....I try to generate more cash and keep it as cash. I try to invest in things I can tough.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Congrats

Old 09-13-2005, 12:46 AM
Congrats ... and post pics of whatever you do

Old 09-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Alumni****
congrats randy!

can't wait to see what's to come for your car..

Old 09-13-2005, 02:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
feels good huh? I was fortunate enough to write a check for mine...but none the less...the pink in your hand is a great feeling!!! Congrats..

Old 09-13-2005, 10:24 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by Sumlime311
have to keep the rest of the money in the stock market so that I will have enuf money for a house in the next year or so.
So you bought your car BEFORE your house...yep, you're 19.

Old 09-13-2005, 10:27 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by liu69
congrats randy!

can't wait to see what's to come for your car..
thanks David. I'd love to see a pic of your car with those bronze nismos

Old 09-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
Gee Randy, what's that all about? You paid off your G with the equity in your house, right? So your G payment goes away but your house payment either goes up or the term is longer. It's not like you dropped $40K in cash to pay off your car. You were just fortunate enough to have your house appreciate in value. Don't rag on people for making decisions you feel aren't prudent. No one dissed you for borrowing against the roof over your kids head just so you can build your car.

Old 09-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
I bought AND built my car while living at home with my parents! I'm 26

Old 09-13-2005, 01:35 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by neffster
Gee Randy, what's that all about? You paid off your G with the equity in your house, right? So your G payment goes away but your house payment either goes up or the term is longer. It's not like you dropped $40K in cash to pay off your car. You were just fortunate enough to have your house appreciate in value. Don't rag on people for making decisions you feel aren't prudent. No one dissed you for borrowing against the roof over your kids head just so you can build your car.
You know what Neff, you've really had a chip on your shoulder lately and I'm sick of it. First of all, you know nothing about my personal financial situation. BTW, I can write-off the interest on my home loan, I can't on my G. Get over yourself. I'll pray about it...you should too.

Kevin,

My reply wasn't to stir your pot, it was to get a troll out of the thread...anyone who claims they made a crap load of money in the stock market in the last year has to be trolling it up.

Old 09-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
...anyone who claims they made a crap load of money in the stock market in the last year has to be trolling it up.
Yeah, I forgot to add, I earned my money in the oil industry

And, its pointless for me to buy a house when I'm single and on the road 300 nights a year.

Old 09-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Ohio G Club Member
That's great Randy, I know exactly how you feel. I'm also glad to see you're movin' on to TT. I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

Old 09-13-2005, 02:22 PM
You know what Neff, you've really had a chip on your shoulder lately and I'm sick of it. First of all, you know nothing about my personal financial situation.
I only know what you tell me Randy. You posted that you refinanced your house here on driver a few weeks back. There was another newer member who questioned you about refinancing your house to pay off your G and you bashed him. You went on to say that none of the long time posters questioned you for your decision and acted as if we supported you by being silent. Well here's what I've been seeing from you lately...

*In this thread you are picking on a young kid for NO REASON. He made a decision and you rag on him for it. What's good for the goose Randy...
*You lead me to a G/B for a bad knock off bumper. When I PM'd you several weeks later you blew me off. Fortunately I was shown a thread in a forum that I never visit by a FGC member telling me that the knock off bumper was bad.
*You have been questioning my integrity in multiple threads (whenever I post my FI numbers). What type of dyno, accusing me of adding percentages to my numbers, etc...
*You have questioned me for posting about having problems with my dealings with Grubbs Infiniti telling me it's my fault that they are jerking me around with shipping broken parts, not calling me back when they said they would, telling me I'd be double billed for damaged delivered items, etc...
*Now you're jumping on me for NOT RAGGING ON YOU for making a decision that I personally would never make.

You've got my phone number if you want to talk.

anyone who claims they made a crap load of money in the stock market in the last year has to be trolling it up.
I guess you don't own any energy or oil company stocks?

Last edited by neffster; 09-13-2005 at 02:25 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: IT'S OFFICIAL! I own my car outright!