G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Shady Dealership Infiniti SOUTH BAY!!!!!!! PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have the same feelings as ensheep. I wanted OEM. I guess we will see what happens when I talk to them today.

Old 09-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by ensheep
what diffuser...? @_@ may i ask?
he said that they came with the factory spoiler kit. He also said they wouldn't have any effect on the car unless you were traveling and turning in excess of 130 mph. I didn't think I would travel that fast, but hey...I couldn't risk it

Hooman

Old 09-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
the diffusers only come with the factory aero kit (rear spoiler and rear diffusers). if he only got charged for a rear spoiler then he won't get the underbody diffusers. my dealership only installs OEM spoilers straight from Nissan but dealers can install an aftermarket spoiler if it is not specified. I hope everything goes well with getting the spoiler replaced.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone post a picture of the diffuser?

I agree that dealors can install aftermarket products but shouldn't they "specify" aftermarket? I mean, if on a dealor's invoice it shows "spoiler installed", most likely people will take it as OEM spoiler instead of an aftermarket.

It is like if a dealor replaces my tranny for me, if they dont specify anything, customers assume it is a "new tranny". Doesn't the law protect us in this way?

Old 09-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This exact thing has happened to several other posters on here. I don't remember when, but I have seen several threads with this exact same content.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:48 AM
That's the pits man, I bought my ride from them and been happy so far, but have not had to deal with spoilers.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:36 PM
After talking to them yesterday and today, all they will agree to is the original terms...and that is to warranty the spoiler for 4 yrs or 50,000 miles. Guess I have to try to complain to the powers above...don't know what else I can do.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:54 PM
I just picked up my car from them, and yes, they are shady. They scratched my wheels when they did the rear axle TSB. They supposedly had someone come out and fix them, but when I went to pick up my car it looked like someone had put touch up paint around the scratches. I left the car there to get it fixed right, and they called me today to tell me that they just gave me new rims. When I got there, the rims were worse then when I dropped them off! It looked like they replaced the wheels from a used car with a layer of brake dust on the inside of the rim. To top it off, one of the rims had been curbed.

Sundevil, if you manage to get the name of the GSM, please pass it along. I'm going to have to go postal with these idiots. I've had my car in their service bay on and off for the last 3 months. I haven't even been able to put my license plates on the car yet.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:56 PM
It's funny because they said they would fix it so I brought it by. They had the guy come out and fix it and told me it was ready. I came down to pick up and tested it out and it was not fixed at all! So I had to take my car back yesterday and then come back again today to figure out what the hell was going on. Turns out that the company that supplied the aftermarket ****ty azz spoiler does not even make this anymore. They have a newer version. So they had to take measurements of the LED's and order the part! So now I have to come back AGAIN...and nobody there really cares about helping me out for all of my troubles. They just treat it as any old warrantied service. They want to fix the ****ty spoiler but I know that it is just going to happen again. They don't give two shiets about all the trouble that I have been going through. So I guess they are a good dealership as long as you don't have any major problems....cuz then you are shiet out of luck cuz they act like they care but don't really care!

I just hope that maybe this post will keep this from happening to others.
Also, if anyone else has this problem it would be great to make the same complaints...whether or not it was from this dealership. Just match your spoiler to an OEM spoiler and you will be able to tell a difference in the size of the plastic

Old 09-16-2005, 12:34 AM
What color is your car? I was parked next to a DG one in their lot at around 6:30pm. It had a spoiler on the back that looked different from mine.

Old 09-17-2005, 12:31 AM
dg w/rear overlays and black emblem

Old 09-17-2005, 12:35 AM
the guy's name is stu I think...he was kind of a jerk-off. He just said "you can complain all you want...I'll even give you all of the phone numbers...but they will just send me an email and I will reply back that I have reviewed the situation and that I will not put on a new OEM spoiler." He basically told me that unless I would have brought my car back within the same week that I bought it that I was shiet out of luck. I wanted to break his face in cuz you could tell that he didn't give two shiets. I still have to bring it back just to get the spoiler fixed right.

Old 09-17-2005, 02:43 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
wow what a crock of **** and what a freaking jerk off.. that pisses me off so much reading your experience with that guy...