G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

If you had about $5k to spend and an '03 5AT, what would YOU do?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i say. talk to your friend with a 05 g35. youre at his house every day anyways. Infact, you should just give him the $5,000 that you got, just because his car is the same color and is a 05 6MT!

everyone says u should sell and get a MT. he has one, so give him the money. What else, hmmm...

i also think that weight reduction in our cars arent worth it. work on your suspension and fix that **** that got hit.

Old 10-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you should get new tires (racing tires, keep your stocks as spare), a little better suspension (maybe sways or something), bigger brakes (rotors, pads, brake line, etc.) and then add a little more power (cams, pistons, intake, headers, etc. not too much just like 20-30 hp is definately good), and brighter lights, and a carbon fiber front lip (nismo makes one).

Most of the "modifications" I am telling you to get could be used both in the real world, and the race world. Who knows? Some of this stuff might end up even saving your life, or at least prevent you from getting into an accident. And with these modifications, and a little driver's experience, you should be head to head with an m3 (decent driver). It'd be a great daily driver, and nothing too serious, but still a force to be reckoned with. I like improving a little on things (that help not only in racing, but in the street as well) because I won't the most bang for the buck.

Yea, FI would be great. Yes I agree. But I think you should have a little extra money before switching to FI, and I really like keeping with the true "nature" of the car. I mean, you're going to need new tires and brakes sooner or later. And you can't go wrong with brighter lights, and suspension. Power is definately good, so I understand if you want to switch to FI.

You should have just a little money left over, so you can take your wife to a nice dinner or something.