G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Who has the Blue G w/ NISMO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 04:50 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Who has the Blue G w/ NISMO

Whoever has the Blue G with the Nismo spoiler, red calipers, and GtR badges at Massapequa Infiniti I saw it today and it looks nice! Saw it while I was getting my oil filter and schedualing an appointment. Looks Sweet! I like the Nismo spoiler in person better than in pics.

Old 07-24-2003, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Who has the Blue G w/ NISMO

I'd like to see the Nismo spoiler in person. The pics of it on the internet that I've seen don't look that good IMO, but it might be better in person when you see the whole car .

2003 G35 Coupe
Black, Willow, 6spd, Aero, Prem

Old 07-24-2003, 05:24 PM

That's Dags1800's coupe you saw there bud. A lotta people critisized his spoiler on this forum. (old haters calling it rice and other crap) but looked sexy and sleek. I was one of few who actually liked it...lol... I bet it does look good in person. That's my 2nd choice in a spoiler if the Gialla one doesn't work out. His bro bought it for his B-Day hehehe lucky punk...lol

Is this the one you saw?

G35 Mafia Member # 01

Old 07-24-2003, 06:19 PM
G SQUAD

Yup, Thats the one. Looks nicer in person the spoiler doesn't look ricy at all. Sweet ride.

Old 07-24-2003, 07:57 PM
G SQUAD

Oh by the way Dags, Hows the service at Massapequa Infiniti cause I made an appointment while I was there.

Old 07-25-2003, 02:38 AM

Dayam where is everyone from? It's like dayam everyone knows each other or sumden. I went to soo and so infiniti oh yeah hey was'up i went there also i saw ur car there. It's like dayam wtf? all of ya'll live in the same city or something?

Old 07-25-2003, 09:04 AM
G SQUAD

Hey It's a small world I guess.

Old 07-25-2003, 12:06 PM

nice ride, yea I actually like the nismo spoiler but most of my friends think it's too much... i'm looking to order an 04 model coupe, anyone recommend a dealer in the NY metro area? I've been to a couple and didn't like their attitudes... I haven't tried massapequa though... probably going to try the ones close to me in NJ if all else fails...

Old 07-25-2003, 04:36 PM

I have the same car without a spoiler. I don't think much of the factory spoiler. This one is much nicer.

Old 07-26-2003, 06:39 PM

Heyy whats up, sorry I havent been around to getting online lately, but yupp that was my car u saw, u guys dont even know what happend to me.... The night before I went to the city so i left my car at the train station (didnt want to but had no choice but to drive b/c, all my other friends were drunk), anyway when i get back at 430 in the morn, i see my car and someone keyed the f*ckin sh*t out of it, i get in my car and im going nuts at this point, put it in reverse back out of the spot, put it in drive then into the sport mode, I pull up to the front of the train station to show my friends what happend, i went to jump out of my car so when i tried to put it in park but it wouldnt go, the shifter was jammed i was like wtf, so i was just like mb i should just move up a lil more, so i step on the gas, and my car just revs and doesnt move I look at the digital screen under the speedometer and its says i am in neutral, so i was really buggin, the shifter was stuckin the sport mode but it said i was in neutral so i couldnt move my car. THIS WAS RIGHT AFTER IT GOT KEYED!!, i couldnt even take the keys out of the ignition b/c i couldnt put it in park! i eventually had to call a towtruck and tow my azz to infiniti, thats why it was there...... anyway i thought i should just share my horrible luck with you guys and give you advice to watch out for jealous motherf*cker's........

03' G35c, CB, fully loaded w/ Nismo Spoiler...

Old 07-26-2003, 06:51 PM

That stinks man. I am afraid to leave my car anywhere, to a point where I just want to leave it in my garage, or stroll someone with me anywhere I go, so they can guard my car.
Sorry about that. I hope the guys that keyed your car get caught some day, and get the punishment that they deserve. I would shove their empty heads in my exhaust pipe and see if they become smarter not to do something stupid like that.

Old 07-26-2003, 07:17 PM

o wow that sucks man. I hope that ur G comes back to u good as new. And i hope they catch who ever did that. Some people have no respect for other property.

Old 07-28-2003, 03:07 PM

i think i like the stock spoiler better.

03 G35 blk on blk 6 speed project car
94 rx-7 hks T04R
www.sportcarmotion.com

Old 07-28-2003, 07:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man.. that nismo spoiler looks awsome... wish i had one on my G... how much was it again? n from where?

Old 07-30-2003, 01:22 AM

Cost about $750 (Unpainted), im from Long Island, NY......

03' G35c, CB, fully loaded w/ Nismo Spoiler...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who has the Blue G w/ NISMO